I never noticed...

I never noticed

A/N: So there is a slight change in the flow of this story.  I've always been putting Donghae's point of view.  Now let's see Wookie's?  Another thing: This is not a flashback chapter, but I kinda returned to some of the chapters before.  Hope you don't get confused.  This is Ryeowook's point of view that is why.

P.S Sentences/phrases in "italics" are normally the characters' in the mind or thought bubbles. Normal dialogues/words spoken loudly or softly are enclosed in a " "

I know it's kinda weird that Super Junior members are going to school and people do not even recognize them. Let's just say that they are still going to school and training at the same time (perhaps did not debut yet or something lols forgive my miscalculations) XD

---


It all started on that day.  He was--so cool.  He was always there, and yet, I've never noticed...

~~~

Ryeowook was lying flat on the couch reminiscing the 'fall off' action that happened between him and his hyung.


*thump*


What was his reaction to that?  Was he always that---handsome? He was so near, we've almost...


He covered his face with the fluffy pillow he was holding before anyone sees his flushed red face.  "I'm a creep!!!  Creepy!"  He was screaming underneath the pillow, strangling it with his arms.  


Okay...I'm a guy.  And hyung, is hyung.  And we are...


He paused.  He heard a knock in his door.  He stood up to check who was knocking.  It was...


"Yah...Ryeowook-ah...Here's ice cream for you." On Donghae's hand was a plastic full of ice creams, for all of them.  And of course, Ryeowook's favorite.


"Wah...hyung-ah!"  He jumped in happiness, "This is perfect!  I feel kinda hot..."



Donghae's eyebrow raised in curiosity.  "It's cold out there yah know?"



"Aigoo! Nevermind! I'm feeling warm!"  Ryeowook cut his hyung's suspicions and walked away to the dining table with his favorite ice cream.



Oh yeah.  Hyung is hyung.  And I am his dongsaeng.  We are like brothers.  Stupid.  What am I thinking lately.

 

 

He chuckled, clearing up his messed up feelings before.

 

~~~

 

It was the first day of classes.  Donghae was ranting at how much he did not want to go, but Ryeowook kept annoying him.  He had at least 3-4 valid reasons why he did not want to. 

 

One of them was that classy girl who dumped him.

 

He smirked at the thought, "I just hate how stupid I've been.  Why did I ever court that girl anyway?  Ryeowook was even prettier than her anyway..."



He choked at what he had just said in his mind. "What the--what am I saying? Stressed again?!  Ryeowook again? bad mouth..."  He slapped his mouth 3 times trying to stop words from flowing.

 

He searched for the pretty boy he was thinking about, but he was nowhere to be found. Donghae just resumed with what he was doing, eating.

 

On the other hand, Ryeowook was happily preparing their lunch boxes: his, Kyuhyun's, and Donghae's.

 

"Aren't these food yummy?"  He smiled at his creations.


 

Everything seemed to be set.  Ryeowook, Donghae, and Kyuhyun.  Though, Kyuhyun goes to a different school from the two of them.

 

"I hate the idea that I'm not to be with hyung,"  Kyuhyun searched for Ryeowook, and smiled when he did find him.  It completed his day, and he was off to go.

 

Before Kyuhyun left for his school, he pulled Ryeowook into his arms and whispered sweet nothings to his ear, "Saranghae hyung.  Take care..."  He then let go, and made a one in a million smile. 

 

Ryeowook was shocked at the look of his dongsaeng.  He blushed a bit.

 

How come Kyuhyun also look handsome nowadays?  Am I blind?  Why am I not seeing this before...

 

"Yah...Kyuhyun-ah! pabo~~," He patted his dongsaeng's head. "Hehe... I love you too...take care!" He hugged his dongsaeng back, though it was a little difficult since he was too tall.  It was like a romantic scenario of a girl hugging her loved one?
 

But, on the other side of the corner, there was darkness growing. 

 

Donghae pulled Ryeowook closer to him, "Yah.  Go now, or you'll be late."

 

Kyuhyun smirked. "See ya later hyungs!" He unwillingly left the two behind, "that jerk..." he whispered to himself.

 

~~~

 

Finally, they arrived at the school--five minutes before time.

 

Donghae hurriedly left.  He walked steadfastly, leaving Ryeowook behind, "See you later!"

 

*thump*

 

He paused.

 

*thump*

 

Donghae put his hand right at his heart.  He felt weird.  Confused.  "MUO? I'm stressed again!"

  

Meanwhile, Ryeowook was left, smiling normally at first, but then turned dumbstruck.  He touched his chest and felt his heart thumping.  


Why are you thumping? That was the second time...face to face with hyung...



++++FLASHBACK++++


Donghae and Ryeowook walked side by side.  Wookie accidentally tripped when Donghae grabbed him up, and coincidentally he was pulled in his arms.  Everything happened in split seconds, so they could not react, really.  


++++END OF FLASHBACK++++


~~~


When Ryeowook first saw his new classmate, he forgot everything he felt about his hyung earlier. He was so curious about the girl.  
The only problem is that he never knew what he was feeling. 


First it was hyung, now this girl.  What is this feeling, my heart?  Please tell me....


Lunch came and he never had the chance to talk to her.  There are many flies* encircling her.  All Ryeowook did was look at her, from all angles.  


Why was she so pretty?  She clutches my heart.  I'm feeling weird, and happy at the same time...should I ask hyung?
 

~~~


When Ryeowook told Donghae what he was feeling, the girl he was thinking of passed by.  


"Whoah.  She's beautiful..."  Donghae snapped, tilting his head in amazement.


Ryeowook smiled.  "Yeah.  She is"


Donghae did realize what Ryeowook was feeling after all, it was...


"You're in love?"  


The younger one's eyes widened in embarrassment; he did not know how to explain.  "You think so, hyung?"


So that was it?  I'm really in love?


He held unto himself, grasping for air.  He was feeling so warm, warm inside.  He was about to burst, and he did not know what to do.  All was left was to hug his hyung.  


"Wahh! Hyung help me...I'm too shy to talk to her.  Maybe, I am indeed in love.  Help me."  He buried his face on his hyung's arms, finally revealing what he has come to realize as LOVE.


There's nothing more for my clenching heart, hyung, is so warm...
 

Donghae was rather lonely, and he did not know it himself. But then, he said yes.  "Sure, I'd help you."

~~~

He used to roll around because of the fall off action he had with his hyung.  That was really face flushing as he had recalled.  Undeniably, that experience was not solved, yet another mind-boggling event occured to him.  LOVE.  It was his first time falling in love.  He has never felt that before.  Worse is, his object of attention is very near, yet he can't go near her.


He was roaming around the dorm when he caught a glimpse of his hyung, seemingly out of his senses.  He needed comfort so he approached the only person who knew his tiny secret.


"Hae Hyung, you're so lovely when you goof off!!! ^_^" Wookie tightened his embrace from the back, making his hyung blush a little. 


"Yah..." Donghae turned his head to look at his favorite dongsaeng. While turning, he noticed the gap between their faces was too minimal. 
 
It was too close, close enough for him to kiss that lad.
 

He gulped.

 

Wookie noticed that and he was very sure he saw that.



Why am I feeling tension again? Like last time?

 

Ryewook was just smiling.

 

Donghae has always known Ryeowook. And that simple act of sweetness means something.

 

He freed himself from the embrace and faced reality.



"What do you want?' he smirked.



"Why are you like this hyung?" he pouted.



I knew he would say that.  Why did I even bother him?  this is too embarrassing...



Ryeowook was about to leave when Donghae grabbed his wrist, stopping him. He then entrapped his dongsaeng in an embrace.


And so they talked about his dilemma, and Donghae found a way to solve it.  



"Okay okay. Meet me at the school tomorrow. Let's corner her," A mischievous grin crept his lips.



What's with him?  He was so eager, what was he up to?


~~~

It was lunch break and Ryeowook saw his beautiful object of attention.  It was unbeknownst to him what would happen.  And he came--Donghae...



Donghae went towards the girl's table.  She blushed at the sight of that handsome figure in front of him.  Everything was fast and the girl fell right through his plans.  They were now friends. 

 

Lunch was almost over when Donghae gave his number to the shy lady and mumbled some words that made her face red, "Call me."


She was flustered and went to her class silently.



Ryeowook approached his hyung, frowning.  



"Yah..hyung! You told me you'll help me?  Why was it like that?"  He was hitting his hyung in the chest when he was wrapped into Donghae's arms.  That made him blush.



"Hey.  Don't worry.  She's all yours okay?  you're so cute"  He was snuggling unto Ryeowook's hair while the younger was buried in his arms.  

 

"I'm jealous, you know? You're getting all hyped up because of her...Don't forget about me, okay?"  He raised Ryeowook's chin so that their eyes would meet.  
 


Donghae did not know what he was doing.  It was out of nowhere since Ryeowook looked really cute at that time and he said that out of instinct.



It seemed Ryeowook's all giddy when they had a face to face action.  Red fire trickled his cheeks, and he hoped his hyung did not notice that.



Donghae interrupted the sweet moment with words that crack Ryeowook up again, "Ryeowook-ah.  She's pretty ain't she?  Won't you share?"



Ryeowook fidgeted at the words and tossed Donghae away from him.  "Yah, hyung! Stop teasing me!"  He then smiled, still red faced.



Donghae grinned.  He was now having fun without worrying about what he had felt for his dongsaeng. 

 

"Okay okay.  She's pretty, but you are way beautiful to me Ryeowook-ah...I think I know what I feel now..."  he said to himself. 

 

He looked up to the sky, "it's LOVE."



And the operation love for Ryeowook will finally start, yes, with the help of Donghae.