Romantic Picnic with Three Handsome Men

I never noticed

A/N: Donghae's POV

P.S Sentences/phrases in "italics" are normally the characters' in the mind or thought bubbles. Normal dialogues/words spoken loudly or softly are enclosed in a " "

I know it's kinda weird that Super Junior members are going to school and people do not even recognize them. Let's just say that they are still going to school and training at the same time (perhaps did not debut yet or something lols forgive my miscalculations) XD

---

 

I'd end this feeling before it kills me...

~~~

*Ding dong*

 

Silence...

 

*Ding*

 

"Coming!"  As fast as he could, Ryeowook went down the stairs to attend to the guest behind the door.  

 

Why was he so excited?  Who might that person be?

 

As the door flew open, a smile crept the young boy's lips.  He's all giddy, yet at the same time, shy.

 

 "Oppa~ Good morning~~"

 

Seo Joohyun was standing infront of Kim Ryeowook all dressed up in fine, blue blouse, and a long white skirt.  She looked elegant and at the same time, demure.  On her one hand, she held a basket of sandwiches, and on the other she held it in her back.  

 

What was she holding?  

 

Ryeowook was so excited he forgot to usher the girl inside.  Donghae was still yawning when he saw the 'romantic' scene unfolding in their dorm door.  

 

"Yah!"  He poked Ryeowook on the head that made the younger wince and pout.  "Hyung!!!"

 

Donghae reached out for the lady's hand and greeted her with his cheeky smile.  "My bunny, why won't you come in?"

 

She blushed.  This young lady's skin is as white as the snow, hence, her color changing is very much obvious.  Ryeowook raised his eyebrow in aghast as Donghae pulled the lady inside.  "Hey!  That's my job~~"

 

"Slowpoke.  You made this lady stand there too long..."

 

Ryeowook went inside, following the two as he repeatedly apologized to the now smiling lady.

 

~~~

 

Donghae, Ryeowook, and Seohyun started an indoor picnic in the dorm lol.  They were enjoying each other's company.  

 

But most especially, Ryeowook was enjoying Seohyun's company, whereas Donghae saw every moment those two had.  

 

He's feeling the pain--killing him inch by inch.  He excused himself as he fakingly told them he would go to the restroom.  

 

As he was leaving, he saw how Ryeowook was changing.  Where he used to be a bashful guy in front of the girl he loves, now he's trying his best to reach out to her.  The lady as it seemed was drawn to Ryeowook's charm too.  

 

The two of them were like picture perfect. Donghae knew he has no place there.  

 

As planned, he left the two alone.

 

Romantic atmosphere was building up as Ryeowook and Seohyun came to a point where they looked at each other's eyes and went silent.  Seohyun looked down as she was wondering where the other handsome guy went to.  She's feeling awkward now that she's alone with this beautiful guy.

 

As the silence prolonged, the two almost burst when a loud thudding from the stairs was heard.

 

"What the!"

 

Kyuhyun ran immediately towards the two as he witnessed every awkwardness between them.    

 

He did not like it. Especially, he did not like that Ryeowook was alone with some girl there.  

 

He wrapped his other hand on Ryeowook's neck as he observed the reserve girl in front of him.  She was melting in his stare.  

 

It was undeniable for Seohyun that the man staring at her now is rather, handsome too. If Ryeowook was beautiful, Donghae was handsome, this guy's definitely a heart throb prince.  Kyuhyun felt weird being also stared at by an equally, magestically beautiful girl.  At first, he thought that this girl was flirting with his hyung, but then, he finally let go.

 

"And who might you be?"  Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow, as if waiting for a response.  "She's, she's--" Ryeowook was about to introduce her but the maknae cut him off. Kyuhyun had buried Ryeowook in his hug.  His large arms tugging the boy's face. 

 

"Hm?"

 

"I'm Seo Joo Hyun.  Please call me Seohyun.  Are you an oppa?"

 

A big grin crept Kyuhyun's lips as he approached the girl, upclose.  Still wearing that grin, he took the girl's face into his hands as he raised her into his gaze.  "You are pretty.  I like you."  

 

Ryeowook suddenly gasped and touched his face as he was shocked at what Kyuhyun said.  Donghae was a flirt himself too, but Kyuhyun,was really forward and aggressive.  He did not waste any opportunities to approach her, that close.

 

His eyes slightly became wider as red trickle covered her cheeks.  He suddenly whispered something to her ears.  "I'm not your oppa.  Call me Kyu..."

 

Seohyun felt herself warming up as Kyuhyun suddenly pulled her into an embrace.  "Haha.  This girl's really cute, hyung!  She's like you."

 

Kyuhyun, was he that dense or insensitive?  Did he not know that girls are shy when suddenly embraced?

 

Ryeowook almost fainted. He pouted.  "How come hyung and Kyu have been so touchy with her?  Hope I could also be like them..."

 

Kyuhyun slowly let go off the girl, giving her time to breathe as he chuckled silently to himself.

 

As Seohyun slowly recovered from embarrassment, she looked at Kyu as he was uttering his warning.  "But, I hope that you do not cling to my hyung that much."  He grabbed Ryeowook again with his other arm.  "Because he's mine!"

 

Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun as if he's saying what! But the words won't come out.  He froze from Kyuhyun's revelation.

 

Seohyun softly chuckled as she agreed and made Kim Ryeowook's heart break in two.  

 

~~~

 

But really, Kyuhyun can't stop the growing love story between Ryeowook and Seohyun.  

 

As one day, it finally happened.  

 

One day, Ryeowook kept bugging Donghae to help him confess his love for Seohyun.  That was the most heartbreaking request this little squirt has asked of him.  As much as it hurt, he loved him more than he loved himself, so of course, he agreed to guide him.

 

"Here, my dongsaeng."  He gently held Ryeowook's hand as he tugged him closer.  Ryeowook blushed unknowingly, remembering every little detail that he had felt for his hyung before.  He wanted to ignore it.  But why is his hyung becoming ridiculously gorgeous when he's serious.  

 

Donghae blinked his eyes as he looked at his dongsaeng being quiet in his hand.  "Hey.  Are you listening to me?"  Ryeowook suddenly stammered as he saw Donghae looking at him.

 

"Like I was saying,"  Donghae continued.  "You are perfect as you are so confessing is not your problem.  But to make it flawless, I'll teach you techniques."

 

Ryeowook was now listening as he slowly removed his hand from Donghae's grip.  The older felt a little bit sad with the hand moving away.

 

"Girls like romantic proposals.  I suggest you use your talent in pulling this one."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Play the piano for her.  And propose..something like that..."  Donghae looked at the window to prevent Ryeowook from seeing his gloomy expression with this confession talk.  

 

Ryeowook's eyes brighten up at the idea.  He was really not that good in this field, but if playing the piano's counted, then he could really pull this up.

 

Before the talk actually ended, as Ryeowook began planning for his proposal, Donghae suddenly called him again.  "And please, just be yourself Wookie.  Anybody, would feel touched if you'd just be yourself.  Anybody, can feel how much you love her, if you just tell it to her sincerely.  Don't be scared, I'm here by your side..."

 

It was all over.  

 

Donghae knew it's time to give up.  He knew how to differentiate love and infatuation.  And he knew Seohyun really is in love with Ryeowook now.

 

There's no way Ryeowook would fail.  Especially, if he plays his music which was the best way to know WHO Wookie really is.  Definitely, lovely.

 

"Maybe, I should find my own love, too."  Donghae looked up at the sky, as he was about to go home, alone, for the first time.  

 

This day would be that day that he would lose Ryeowook, completely.

 

~~~

END of CHAPTER 7

 

A/N:  Aww.  I'm bad aren't I?