The plan to win her heart

I never noticed

A/N: Sentences/phrases in "italicsare normally the characters' in the mind or thought bubbles. Normal dialogues/words spoken loudly or softly are enclosed in a " "

I know it's kinda weird that Super Junior members are going to school and people do not even recognize them. Let's just say that they are still going to school and training at the same time (perhaps did not debut yet or something lols forgive my miscalculations) XD

 

 

---

 

Suddenly, I've noticed him always smiling. 

 

He always does that, but--why did I not notice it before? 


My eyes always wandered around; yes they did. Looking only, for that beautiful person...
 


~~~



"Crazy," Donghae snapped out of his simple reverie. He was feeling nebulous back then.

 

Only Kim Ryeowook dominated his mind, and that felt mad.


His daily insomniac experiences were due to that 'beautiful' dongsaeng of his, whom should never ever be of such description. He sighed again. 



He's a guy. Damn it. What am I feeling. Boys were not supposed to be beautiful?



While talking to himself, he felt arms wrapped around his waist.

 

He was startled. He guessed it was the guy who was haunting his mind lately.
 


"Hae Hyung, you're so lovely when you goof off!!! ^_^" Wookie tightened his embrace from the back, making his hyung blush a little. 



"Yah..." Donghae turned his head to look at his favorite dongsaeng. While turning, he noticed the gap between their faces was too minimal.

 

It was too close, close enough for him to kiss that lad.



He gulped.



Ryewook was just smiling.

 

Donghae has always known Ryeowook. And that simple act of sweetness means something.

 

He freed himself from the embrace and faced reality.



"What do you want?" He smirked.



"Why are you like this hyung?" he pouted.



That pout. I hate it.



Ryeowook was about to leave when Donghae grabbed his wrist, stopping him. He then entrapped his dongsaeng in an embrace.



Everything stopped.



At that moment, Ryeowook felt the thumping that he first felt when Donghae fell on top of him. He ignored it once, how about now?



~~~

"Yah..."


"..."
 

"Pabo...What's the matter you little squirt?"



"I was just lonely....hyung..."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I missed her..."
 


"Ah..."

 

"..."
 

"Why are you silent?"



"Hyung," Ryeowook had difficulty in talking. He did not know how to say it, "...why are you, hugging me like this?"



At that, Donghae was distracted. He broke free. He did not notice how he cuddled up to his dongsaeng that close and almost broke that tiny body.

 

He turned red in embarrassment. 

 

"Yah! Is it bad to hug you Ryeowook-ah?!" "You did the same before...."


"hehe," Ryeowook chuckled at the weird response of his hyung. He just asked that out of nowhere.

 

He was back to normal. 

 

Donghae sat on the couch, inviting his already laughing dongsaeng.



~~~



"So, now what?" Donghae took a comics he was reading before--about alien invasion.

 

He liked reading them, especially when he was bored, or nervous. Rather, he was nervous by that time.

 

He did not look at his dongsaeng's eyes.



Ryeowook slumped his face unto one of the couch pillows. "Hyung-ah....Help me to introduce myself to her."



Donghae's eyes shifted to his dongsaeng.



He is that shy? He is her classmate after all. How can he not introduce himself?



He tapped Ryeowook at the shoulders, twice. Then nodded 'okay.'



"Okay okay. Meet me at the school tomorrow. Let's corner her," A mischievous grin crept his lips.

 

Ryeowook was curious as to what his hyung was saying, but he just nodded in accordance.



~~~
 


Ryeowook was still dumbfounded by what his hyung meant with 'let's corner her.' That sounded, rather, nasty. Eew. He felt.



It was now lunch break. The very time Donghae's plan was ought to take place.



Ryeowook, found his favorite spot in the canteen. That was also the perfect spot for him to check out his crush.

 

"Omo... She's really cute~~" It's as if he's singing la la la, while looking at the timid girl. He was happily daydreaming when he saw his hyung fast approaching the love of his life. 

 

"No... What's this?"



Donghae gently put down his meal at the lady's table. She looked up in surprise, however, in an unexplanable situation, she blushed.

 

There, standing in front of her is a very handsome, boy next door type of a guy.

 

She is a guy magnet, but she had never experienced being upclose with a pretty looking boy like this.



She looked down and smiled in silence. She was too bashful to look at the glimmering guy.

 

 

Donghae knew his years of training for Super Junior has paid off. He knows how to swoon women now.



Donghae slowly touched Seohyun's face, and lifted it to his sight. He smiled while looking at the now, red faced girl. 



She's really beautiful. Her eyes. Her lips. Everything.



He felt a spine-tingling sensation.



That was it. He stepped a little back.

 

He put his other hand on his back, and one on his front waist. He bowed. 

 

"Hello, my lady. I'm Lee Donghae, from class 2-3. I'm your oppa, I could say," he made that one in a million smile of his, that made other girls faint.



Seohyun, a lady of pristine and demure light, also bowed with poise. 

 

She was so gentle. The boys inside the canteen all fell into a fantasy. They were all hypnotized by her shining beauty.



"I'm Seo Joohyun. But people prefer to call me Seohyun ^_^ ...Nice to meet you oppa..." She was about to give her hand for a handshake when...



Donghae received the soft hand and kissed it, gently.

 

Wow. That was the reaction of all... And Ryeowook's jaw fell. Yeah it did.



Donghae's plan has just started. That was not all.

 

His other hand which was on his back, was sending a thumbs up sign to Ryeowook. It was sort of a sign of 'okay'.

 

His dongsaeng did not get what he was up to, but then, he just nodded in agreement.



He left everything, in his hyung's hands.



Donghae thought to himself, "What am I doing? What did I get myself into? And what the--she's so gorgeous...."



~~~

End of chapter 4.

Sorry, my story is progressing so slowly. And sorry for the weird miscalculations.

Just think that they are part of Super Junior but maybe they did not debut yet XD