It's just stress

I never noticed

A/N: Sentences/phrases in "italicsare normally the characters in the mind or thought bubbles. Normal dialogues/words spoken loudly or softly are enclosed in a " "

---

 

As usual, the Super Junior members are using their free time, extensively. 

 


In fact, they are aiming to use it to their limits since free time is a rare opportunity for them. 



Kyu is busy playing with his PSP. Sungmin is cuddling his pink bunny and stuff toys. 

 

And everyone else was doing their private businesses. Everyone—except Ryeowook, that is.

 



Ryeowook has other plans for his free time.

 

 

Unlike others, he was very altruistic. He wanted his hyungs to enjoy their free time and so, he ought to clean the place.

 

~~~~

 

 

(Meanwhile, in Donghae's room, loud music was playing)

Press the reset. Press, press the reset.... 

*knock*

Reset...reset...

*knock* *knock*



The loudness of the stereo devoured the soft knocking on the door. There was no response, so the eternal maknae thought his hyung was sleeping.

 

He, then, entered the room.



"Hyung?" Ryeowook silently entered the room as to not wake his hyung up--if ever he was asleep.


He was searching the room when he paused and smiled. 



There he was, majestically, dancing with all grace---his hyung, Donghae. 



A smile crept into Ryeowook's face. He could not help it. From afar, he was gazing at his hyung, who was so handsome while dancing.



"I never thought hyung was this cool...."

"...."



"Wait. What am I saying?" He snapped out of his reverie. He felt a faint blush covered his face. 



He touched his cheeks. "It's just stress..."



He hurriedly picked up the vacuum and started cleaning the room, trying to be careful as much as possible.

 

~~~~



Donghae, on the other hand, was still dancing--to his limits. He wanted to perfect his craft,even though it seems perfectly okay. He was so focused that he did not even notice that someone entered his room. 



Ryeowook was almost finished with his task. The last part was---



He paused. "Hyung's position, eh? I should be careful..."



He sneaked through his hyung's back, trying to sweep all the dust left there. However, upon turning back, Donghae tripped himself--bumping unto Ryeowook who was silently cleaning behind him. 


*bump*



There was silence.

 

Donghae suddenly found himself on top of Ryeowook.

 

The two unconsciously stared at each other's face. Both of them felt each other's breath.



When Donghae was finally aware of their awkward position, he snapped out of the gaze; he stood up and fixed himself. Ryeowook was still in a state of shock, though.



"What was that feeling?" the words crept in his mind, as he felt the thumping of his heart.



Donghae was looking otherwise, blushing secretly.

 

"Ryeowook-ah, are you okay?"


"..."

 

"Eii?" He finally looked at his direction, but a faint pink color rushed his cheeks.



 "Ahh...Hyung...Mianhe...I'm o-okay..."  He looked up to his hyung, and crackingly smiled.
 


Donghae smirked to himself, with his awkward grin, "I'm stressed...I think I need sleep...Why is Ryeowook beautiful in my eyes?"



~~~~~

END CHAPTER 1: A/N: I'm sorry if chapt 1 was so weird and short.