Beach Trip (Part 4)

Sarang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, I think we're ready to go."

Dae Young said as he put the cooler inside the APV he had borrowed from his dad. He, along with Myeong Ju, Si Jin and Mo Yeon were scheduled to leave for Daecheon today, and he didn't have much time to look for a better car, so he decided to settle with the one his family had owned for quite some time now. It still worked pretty well, and could accommodate a lot of stuff, so it did seem like the best car to take to the beach today. 

"I can't believe we're all going to the beach together." A small laugh escaped Myeong Ju's lips. "I had gotten so used to the four of us being at Dal.kkom and Urk, that going somewhere else, seems a bit.. awkward."

"I know how you're feeling, Myeong Ju ya." Mo Yeon smiled. "I just hope that these two planned this out well."

Si Jin and Dae Young exchanged glances at one another and hid the smiles that were trying to find its way on their faces. If only their girlfriends knew about what they were up to..

"Well let's not waste time anymore." Si Jin said, rubbing his hands together. "Kaja!"

&&&

The moment the two couples had arrived at Daecheon, they were led to a nearby bungalow that looked luxurious enough to host the richest and most important people in South Korea. Mo Yeon and Myeong Ju's jaws dropped as they examined the bungaloo, room by room and item by item. 

"Omo." Myeong Ju said, after examining one out of the two bedrooms in the bungalow. "How did you two pay for all this? I don't think soldiers are paid enough to stay at such a luxurious bungalow like this."

"Ya." Si Jin replied, feeling a bit offended by his friend's statement. It was true that soldiers weren't paid enough, but they sure had connection that could prove to be more than useful whenever they needed it. "Just enjoy the bungalow and don't underestimate what Dae Young and I can do."

"Araso." Myeong Ju smiled, patting Si Jin's back as she walked towards the veranda overlooking the beautiful white sand beach where Mo Yeon had been staying at after examining their entire bungalow herself. 

"So," Dae Young said, startling Si Jin. 

"Ah chincha. Can you stop doing that?"

"Mian." 

"So, are we pushing through with our plans today?" Dae Young asked Si Jin, their eyes fixated on both of their girlfriends, who were sitting side by side at the veranda. It was such a lovely sight to see, that they remained silent for a few seconds. 

"Oh." Si Jin shook his head, upon realizing that he hadn't replied to Dae Young yet. "Of course, the plan is still very much on. We'll all have lunch together, go island hopping and then we're on our own. If you know what I mean."

Dae Young smiled. He couldn't wait to spend time with Myeong Ju today. With the plans he had in mind, this day was definitely going to be an unforgettable one for the both of them. 

"Ya, you're too happy. I can see it in your face." Si Jin teased his best friend. 

"Wae? Aren't you happy as well?" Dae Young teased back.

A wide smile spread across Si Jin's face as he put his hands on his waist. 

"I'm happy." He said, his eyes fixated on Mo Yeon. "Very very happy."

&&&

The seafood lunch, as well as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter