Beach Trip (Part 3)

Sarang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've got a five hour operation scheduled this morning. Wish me luck! Sarangheyo!"

Si Jin smiled as he repeatedly read the message his girlfriend, Mo Yeon, had sent him at around 7 in the morning today. Though she knew that he'd still be fast asleep by that time, Mo Yeon always wanted Si Jin to be the first to know about what was happening in her life, and he appreciated the gesture a lot. If only he could share just as much information as Mo Yeon, he would send her even more messages than she usually would. Telling her if needed to leave for the department store was enough for now.

A few minutes passed the hour of 12 noon, Si Jin walked through the glass doors of the Haesang Hospital, donning a light pink polo, that had its sleeves rolled to his elbows, biege pants and a pair of loafers. It wasn't very often that he was given the chance to dress up, knowing how his military uniform was like his everyday clothing, so he grabbed every opportunity to look good whenever he was on a break. 

He was dressing up not just for himself, after all, but for his one and only lady love, Kang Mo Yeon. 

"Captain Yoo Si Jin!"

Si Jin turned as he heard a man call him from behind. It was Dr. Song Sang Hyun walking side by side with his fiancee, Nurse Ha Ja Ae. Finally, after years of trying to hide their feelings for one another, they had decided to tie the knot this coming December. Of course everyone at the Haesang Hospital was overjoyed upon hearing the news, as well as the military team at Urk, who had been a witness to their love story.

"Dr. Song, Nurse Ha, annyeonghaseyo." Si Jin smiled as he greeted the both of them.

"It's been a while since you last visited us here at the hospital. Mo Yeon told us that you're currently on a break?" Sang Hyun said, to which Si Jin nodded.

"It's nice to finally see you in regular clothes again, Captain Yoo." Ja Ae smiled. "Though it does seem a bit awkward since I've gotten used to seeing you in your military uniform."

The three of them laughed. 

"Anyway, you must be looking for Mo Yeon." Sang Hyun said. "I think she's washing up from the operation she did earlier. You know where to go." He smiled, patting Si Jin's arm as he and Ja Ae walked towards their assigned station. 

"You know where to go." The phrase repeated in his mind as he feet led him to where he was supposed to be.

Mo Yeon's office.

&&&

Mo Yeon had fully changed into a fresh set of clothes when she heard three knocks on the door. "Wait a minute." She said, as she wore her doctor's lab gown and approached the door. She didn't have to open it all the way to recognize who was behind it, for the rolled up, long sleeves and the beige pants were a giveaway. A smile started spreading on her face. 

"Dr. Kang Mo Yeon, I think I need a check up. I'm not feeling so well." Si Jin groggily walked inside her office, acting as if he was feeling under th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter