// revelation??

typical high school love story

warning: swearing

                                                                      

Everyone is still in shock. Jongin’s eyes are focussed on Baekhyun, knowing exactly what was going through Baekhyun’s head. Baekhyun sat there, mind whirring, wondering what was so special about Sehun that Jongin would actually admit to dating him. Was it because Sehun looked like a god on legs? Was he a better kisser than Baekhyun? A better cuddler? A better lover? Baekhyun’s eyes misted with tears. Everyone around the table knew about Jongin and Baekhyun’s relationship, but Baekhyun thought only he, Kris, Jongdae and Jongin knew. So when he feels the first tear begin to fall, he quickly jumps up from the table, sending Jongdae a glance full of apologies and continues to run out of the cafeteria. Chanyeol goes to stand up to follow him, but Jongdae lays a hand on his arm and quietly shakes his head. He gives Kris a kiss on the cheek and goes to follow Baekhyun. Once he’s out of earshot, Kris turns to Jongin ready to shout at him for hurting his boyfriends best friend, but before he can, Chanyeol fixes Jongin with a steely gaze.

“Jongin, I need to talk to you about something, come with me.”

Jongin quirks his head, knowing that if he went, Chanyeol would most likely hit him.

“Um, hyung, maybe not now, I wanna introduce Hunnie to everyone.”

Chanyeol feels his rage increase, and Jongin swears he can see flames in Chanyeol’s eyes. Gulping, he plasters on a smile and turns to Sehun.

“Hunnie, these are my friends. The tall one with the scary eyes is Kris ge, he’s Chinese, and as you could see, he’s dating Jongdae hyung, hyung doesn’t normally sit with us so I’m a bit confused,” he grins and turns to look at Kris who has trained those scary eyes on Jongin, lips pulled into a tight grimace. Jongin’s eyes widen and he turns back to Sehun before continuing, “the one who looks about 2 is Luhan ge, but he’s actually older than most of us, and is also Chinese, and he’s dating Minseok hyung, he may look harmless but don’t be fooled, he’s our football team’s star player and is built like a brick wall. The sleepy one is Yixing ge, he’s Chinese too and he’s dating Junmyeon hyung, he’s the school prefect and he’ll help you with anything. The panda eyed one is Tao ge, he’s the final Chinese and he may look scary and do wushu, but he’s a giant teddy bear when he gets to know you. Then there’s Chanyeol hyung, the tall one with the sticky out ears, he’s a bit of a dork but he’s a great rapper so we let him stay,” Jongin giggles but can still see Chanyeol furiously staring at him, “and the last one who just left was Baekhyun hyung, he’s in the school choir and his voice is so incredible, he doesn’t normally sit with us either but it was nice to see him again.”

Sehun nodded and quietly introduced himself to everyone. When he got to Chanyeol he flushed bright red at the heated gaze Chanyeol sent his way.

“Jongin I swear to god if you don’t come with me to talk in private I’ll just say what I want to say here. In front of everyone, including your little boyfriend.”

Jongin winced, Chanyeol’s tone sounded furious. But Jongin was a wimp and didn’t fancy explaining to his parents why he had a beat up face later today so he simply turned to Chanyeol and said,

“Go on then. Tell us what you wanna say, it must be interesting.”

Chanyeol snapped, he’d had enough of Jongin’s and slammed his fist on the desk. Everyone’s eyes whipped to him and a few cowered back, being fully aware of Chanyeol’s temper.

“Alright, Jongin. Let’s start with what’s so ing special about Sehun that you felt like you could introduce him to us in public? What’s so special about him that you would break Baekhyun’s heart again? What’s so special about Sehun that you are more than happy to be seen in public with him, but when you were dating Baekhyun who loved you more than anything in this world, you wouldn’t dare be seen anywhere but each other’s bedroom huh? You’re a ing idiot Jongin. I can’t believe you would ing stare at Baekhyun whilst introducing Sehun, you knew how he felt, you knew he still has feelings for you. you Jongin!”

By this time, Chanyeol was stood up leaning over the table, getting up in Jongin’s face. Jongin simply stood up and stared back at Chanyeol.

“You wanna know why I didn’t say anything in public about me and Baekhyun hyung?”

Chanyeol nodded furiously, too angry to find his voice.

“I didn’t say anything because I knew you liked him, you dumb . And if I turned around and admitted out loud that I was dating him, then you would be ed because imagine if we broke up and you two got together, imagine the rumours spread around school huh? I was thinking about your feelings more than mine. When I broke up with hyung I was a ing mess, but you didn’t care, you were too worried about Baekhyun hyung and making him notice you to care about me, I had everyone else who supported me but not you. So no, I’m not a ing idiot Chanyeol-ssi. You are.”

Jongin grabbed Sehun’s hand and they both walked out of the cafeteria, leaving a shocked group and an even angrier and confused Chanyeol. Jongin had used the polite form when speaking with him... He knew he'd ed up but he couldn't help himself.

“What the . That er, he said he wouldn’t say anything. Did you guys know about me and Baek?”

He turns to face the group, everyone wearing the same guilty expression.

“We, uh, we didn’t hear it from Jongin, but you weren’t exactly secretive about your crush on Baekhyunnie. We just didn’t want to say anything.”

Even Kris looks scared of Chanyeol right now. Chanyeol’s eyes widen. So everyone knew. Does that mean everyone in the school? Oh god. Chanyeol stormed out of the cafeteria and went straight to the boy’s room. Opening the door he went to the sink and splashed his face with water, trying to sort out his thoughts. He whispers quietly to himself,

“, does Baekhyun know -”

He was about to finish that sentence with “that I like him” but then he hears a lock click on one of the stalls doors and he feels his heart drop when out walks a sniffling, red eyed Baekhyun.

“Did I know what, Chanyeol?”