Chapter 2

LONG TIME NO SEE~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Shock* O.O

*Shock* O.O
 
 
*Shock* O.O

*Shock* O.O

 

-----------


"Err.. Ehem, ehem." mr. Hwang clear his throat. "kids, are two happy t-that uh.. your married?" 


"Yes! Yes Daddy so so happy hihihi" They both jump indicating that they are happy. 


"Alright, we're very happy for you two. Congrats my daughters haha!" Mr. Kim congratulated them both and hugged them. "Ok hug the umma's too" *genuine smile*.


Both kids go to their mother and hug them of coures their mother welcome it happily.


"Aigoo this two." Said Mrs. Kim.


"I know right, we have to prepare ourselves Sis hahaha!" Mrs. Hwang said while aiming for a high five.


"Ohh I'm already prepared Sis *Smile*. "Ok Taeny couple, you can play again with your friends."

 

 


"Hey kim, they're cute together right?" Mr. Hwang wiggle his eyebrow up and down.


"Ohohohoho! I think I know what are you thinking Hwang *wiggle eyebrow up and down, evil smile*

 

"Are you ready to merge our company later on huh? huh? huh? Oh I can't wait woohoo!" Mr. Hwang can't hide his excitement running around the room.

 

"Oh you don't know how I love it!" Soon Mr. Kim join Mr. Hwang. 


"Aigoo, What are we going ot do with our husband" Both mother's said in unison.

-------

 

"Taetae!" A 4 years old Tiffany run to her Taetae happily early in the morning.


"Ppanyyyy!" Taeyeon heard Tiffany and run to her engulfing her in a tight hug. "I miss you Ppany!"


"I miss you too Taetae, but we saw each other yesterday till night right?" Still hugging Taeyeon, Tiffany eyesmiled feeling so happy because Taeyeon missed her even if they saw each other.


"But still." Taeyeon broke the hug and pout in front of Tiffany, continuing her work.


"Aigoo~ what are doing Taetae?" Tiffany peek. 


"I'm painting Ppany." 


"Ahh~ who are you painting? It's looks like a person holding a.. err~ is that my favorite Taetoro?" Tiffany inspecting hard the drawing, feeling rather a bit of jealuosy.


"....." Taeyeon did not answer, too focuse on her painting.


"Tss, fine! I don't care who are you painting she looks ugly anyway hummp!" Tiffany cross her small arms and sit further to Taeyeon. But Taeyeon seems like too focused on her painting and can't be bothered.

 

 

 

"Ppany- ah~... I'm sorry I'm too focused in this. But why did you say that this is look ugly?" Taeyeon sit beside Tiffany holding her already finished painting.


"Hummp. She looks ugly, I don't like her!" Tiffany turn her back to Taeyeon.


"You don't like yourself? But your beautiful Ppany, very beautiful and I like you." Taeyeon said while forcing Tiffany to face her.


".... E-ehh? T..That's me? Umm.. I... I'm sorry Taet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter