Chapter 14

LONG TIME NO SEE~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey its me again! Sorry for the wait. I'm doing something though hehehe I draw sometimes so yeah..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Vd2uta-YE&t=58s this is the latest 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlkTLaw2Nlw and this is my (Taeyeon) drawing

==================================

 

During their lunch time Sooyoung and Yoona are still fighting over food they doesn’t even care that they are with Taeyeon’s parents.

 

 

“This big piece of chicken is mine.” Sooyoung grabs the chicken with her bare hands but Yoona yank it.

 

 

“Hey that’s supposed to be mine I’m the one who requested the cook to cook it.”

 

 

“Whatever I touch it first so this is mine now.” Sooyoung take away the chicken out of Yoona’s reach.

 

 

“Hey stop it you two! Be respectful appa and umma is here.” Tiffany lecture them.

 

 

“Hahaha we’re used to it honey, it’s okay besides that means the food is good right?” Said Mrs. Kim.

 

 

“They are always like that even before, even if the food is not that good they still say it’s good.” Said Taeyeon and now both Taeyeon and Tiffany laugh at what she said.

 

 

“Tiffany unnie how’s your friend? Who is it by the way?” Yoona who is eating the bone of Sooyoung’s chicken asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank goodness Yoona asked that. I’m itching to asked her that it’s making me nuts.” Taeyeon averted her focus on Yoona’s question.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah.. It’s Nichkhun he drunk drive again and police caught him and then they call me they said he over speed.” Tiffany said as if she is not bothered by the way of Taeyeon’s intriguing stair.

 

 

 

“He? It’s a he? Why they bother you? Don’t he have a family or relative to save his ? Why they call you early in the morning? You didn’t even get to have a breakfast.” Taeyeon said. You can say that she is furious because of the “Friend” they’re talking about.

 

 

“Hey Taengoo-ah wheres you manners? We are eating here. And why are you so angry she just save her friend. Tiffany dear please excuse her I don’t know what’s gotten into her.” Mr. Kim said and try to calm the situation.

 

 

 

 

“What? Whats gotten into me? I’m so angry because…. Because.. what Taeyeon-ah?… Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter