Chapter 10

LONG TIME NO SEE~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HELLO ANOTHER UPDATE SORRY FOR THE DELAY! BTW lets play mobile legends sometimes hehe

 

==============

 

A 7 years old Taeyeon is running in the mall going to the toy section.

 

 

 

“Umma! Appa! Buy this for Pany~” Reaching a doll dressed in a princess attire, her eyes caught it because the doll reminds her of Tiffany. She know Tiffany will like it because the doll’s dress is color pink. It also partnered with a prince dressed in color blue with having a sword on the side of its belt.

 

 

 

“Okay sweetie~ is this a gift for her? We can wrapped them for her.” Her dad said.

 

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Taeyeon said while jumping up and down due to her excitement.

 

Finish shopping and having dinner, they hurriedly get home because the child is sleepy after eating a bunch of ice cream and gummies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The day after tomorrow is their departure and the families are having a great time beside the pool of the Kim’s. They are reminiscing the times that they were still friends. While the children are having fun inside the kiddie pool.

 

“Taetae! If I drowned will you save me?” Little Tiffany asked and she give Taeyeon her puppy eyes and a closed fist cat pose.

 

“Of course Pany ah~” Taeyeon answered while feeding Tiffany her gummies.

 

“Then you shall save me now because I’m drowning… WAH! Taetae I’m drowning! Help me my Prince! Help me loveeee!” she go to the middle of the kiddie pool and it looks like she really drowning. Her hands wiggling in the air and her head bounce up and down.

 

“YAH!!!!! PANYYYY! I will help you! I will save you my loveee! Your prince is coming!” With that she swims to Tiffany and hug her bringing her to the edge of the pool. Doing CPR (or just kissing? Because they don’t know how to do CPR? Hehez) and Tiffany pretend to cough and spit water.

 

 

*cough, cough* “My Hero!” Tiffany said and hug Taeyeon tight.

 

“Are you okay now my princess?”

 

“Yes. You saved me.” Tiffany said with a dreamy eyes and a dreamy voice.

 

 

“Are you two okay?” Sooyoung asked with a y face.

 

“Hey! She will not get drown you know? The water in the pool is just around our waist.” Hyoyeon butted in.

 

“At least she save me right Taetae?” Tiffany answered and then pinch Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“I’ll save you no matter what Pany………… WAAAHHH! Where’s my gummy?” Taeyeon is looking for her gummies on her pocket but found a drenched and smal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter