Chapter 1

LONG TIME NO SEE~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you can see there are 8 kids propably 2-3 years old playing in the yard in Kim's mansion. 

 

 


Running here and there, Sooyoung the tallest in the group suddenly stop and "Guys!" then the kid's pay attention to her. "Why don't we play adult game?" ok they are kid's unaware what adult game is hahaha!. 

 

"What game Sooyoungie?" Sunny ask.

 

"Merry go round" 

 

"Huh? But we don't have carousel here Sooyoung unnie" Seohyun the youngest among them said while looking around.

 

"That's not what I mean. What I mean is marrying each other. So who wants to go first?"

 


"Me,me"


"Me"


"Me"


"Me, me, me"

 


"Uhmm ok Hyoyeon you will be the priest, is that okay with you?" Said Sooyoung. 

 

"Yes its okay.ALRIGHT WHO WANTS TO GET MARRIED?" Hyoyeon shouted.

 

"ME!" All of them raise their hands.

 


"Huh? Did you just kiss my armpit Taetae?" Tiffany asked after she felt that someone kiss her armpit.

 

"Yes Ppany, I'm supposed to it though."

 

"But why?"

 

"It's smelt like vinegar, I'm thinking that you put some vinegar in it, did you?" 

 

"What? Why should I do that? Let me smell yours." Then Tiffany bend a little to smell Taeyeon's armpit.

 

*Sniiiffff* "Smell's like vinegar too. I'm not the only one" *merong* 

 

"Is it? Then we should be the first to get married because we have the same smell." *Smile* Then Taeyeon holds Tiffany's hand and drag her in front of Hyoyeon. 

 

"We should be the first to get married priest Hyoyeon." Taeyeon said with determination.

\

"But why?" Hyoyoen is so in her character to be priest.

 

"Because we have the same smell" Tiffany squeal and raised both their hands in the air commanding Hyoyeon to smell their armpit.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter