Chapter 12

LONG TIME NO SEE~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then two eyes met.

 

 

Dugeun…Dugeun…Dugeun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow! Is that Tiffany? Woah she’s beautiful.” Taeyeon thought she cannot believe that Tiffany is right in front of her, staring at her. She can’t utter a word. She’s speechless her best friend is like an angel. She’s still wearing a formal attire indicating that the the girl hurriedly go to her welcoming party.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tiffany dear! Glad you came, did you eat already?” Mrs. Kim spotted Tiffany rooted on her spot and thought that maybe the girl is hungry due to her training.

 

 

 

“A..ah no umma.” Tiffany is startled.

 

 

 

“Come this way my child, Taeyeon too. Why don’t you two eat together?” Mrs. Kim suggested.

 

 

 

“Uhm… Sure umma.” Tiffany said and look at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

Taeyeon nod and try to smile but it looks like a shy smile.

 

 

 

“Still cute. I want to see your chin dimple, please show it.” Tiffany thought. She miss Taeyeon’s chin dimple she wants to poke it.

 

 

 

 

They are getting their foods on the buffet table and there is one cupcake. Taeyeon and Tiffany are about to get the cupcake but stop midway.

 

 

 

“Y..You can have it.” Taeyeon said.

 

 

 

“No it’s okay. You can have it.” Tiffany said.

 

 

 

“No, I insist you like cupcakes.” Taeyeon said and smile at Tiffany.

 

 

 

“Oh my gosh! She smile at me and still remember what I like.” Tiffany cheer in her mind.

 

 

 

“No, it’s your welcome party you can have it. It’s okay really.” Tiffany eye smile at her.

 

 

 

“Uh…. What if we share? I mean…. cut it in half? So that… I.. we can have both.” Taeyeon stuttered because of Tiffany’s eye smile. “Gosh! Still have effect on me. “

 

 

 

“O.. Okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are at the big table eating. Some of them are eating snacks because they already ate a main course but in the case of Tiffany, she came late but she’s not alone eating a main course because Taeyeon too is eating. They said Taeyeon is busy entertaining the unties and uncles so that she ate a bit late. But it is good because she’s not alone eating it.

 

The arrangement of them in the round table is Sunny, Yuri, Jessica,Tiifany, Seohyun, Yoona, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. They are chatting happily and sometimes singing in the blaring music. On the other hand Taeyeon and Tiffany is not talking to each other and just sometimes stealing a glance.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey guys! Remember when we are still kids? We are playing an adult game! I mean…. we are …. playing…. a married life something like that right hahaha” Sooyoung awkwardly said making awkward for others too.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah I remember!” Hyoyeon said while raising her hands. “Yuri’s wife is Jessica but Jessica caught her cheating with Yoona.”

 

 

 

“Hey I don’t cheat that time, really Sica. Yoona is having a stomach ache that time and I helped her to massage her tummy and Seohyun is there too, she is too small that time. Still a baby hyunie~”

 

 

 

“Unnie I’m not~” Seohyun said embarrassingly.

 

 

 

“And… and…. Taeyeon and Tiffany is…………………………kissing HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Sunny shouted and everyone laugh out loud. Except for the two.

 

 

 

“What?… they still remember that? Oh my gosh… come to think of it.. me and Tiffany kiss a lot!” Taeyeon thought and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter