Chapter 16

LONG TIME NO SEE~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi! 

=======================================

 

During the car ride they cant help but to look at each other silently. They sometimes smile when they got caught to reduce the awkwardness.

 

 

“Where are you taking me?”

 

 

“Just a couple blocks from your office, I heard they have the best pastries. According to Sooyoung.”

 

 

“Everything is delicious to her.” Tiffany giggle

 

 

“Yeah I know haha but I trust her to this.”

 

 

“Okay if you said so.”

 

 

Just a couple turns the two arrived at the shop and the enchanting aroma of coffee and the sweet aroma of pastries welcome their nose.

 

 

“Wow. This is a good place I’ll definitely visit here when I have free time considering that it is a couple blocks from the office.” Tiffany said in awe. She is really shock to come here on the first place because she didn’t know that this place exist.

 

 

“Sooyoung said that this is a pet shop before but the owner of the pet shop move to other place and this coffee shop replaced it. So do you like it?” Taeyeon anticipates, she is nervous because she didn’t know if Tiffany really like it here or not.

 

 

“So far so good Taetae, why are you so nervous? I like it here but..” Tiffany put up her index finger. “I don’t like that one staff.” She whispered and pointed at the boy staff. The boy is looking at their table every now and then looking particularly at Taeyeon.

 

 

“What? Who? Did they do something to you? Let me report them to the manager.” Taeyeon is about to stand up but Tiffany hold her.

 

 

“No I mean… nevermind. Lets just enjoy the pastries.” Tiffany said. She just get irritated because the staff keeps looking at their table, then the staff walks to them.

 

“Excuse me? Do you still need anything ma’am?” The boy looks at Tiffany she shook her head making the boy to asked Taeyeon. “How about you ma’am?” She saw that the boy smile cutely at Taeyeon making Tiffany to frown.

 

 

“Everything’s good, Thank you.” Taeyeon smile too at the boy.

 

 

“If you need anything just call me I’m Baekhyun.” The boy pointed at his name tag.

 

 

“We don’t need you…. I mean.. We still don’t need anything.” Tiffany awkwardly said making the two looks at her one have confused look and the other have a shocked look.

 

 

“Oh.. Okay ma’am enjoy, I’ll take my leave then.” With that the boy bow and leave their table.

 

 

“What was that Fany? Haha he is just doing his job.”

 

 

“I know but he keeps looking at you. Anyway why you want to take me here?” Tiffany shrugged the question.

 

 

“Just like I said, I just want to. Andddd I want to explore our country, you know I’m just a kid when I leaved this country. I want you to be my travel buddy, don’t’ worry I’ll ask our other friends too some other time.”

 

 

“Ow really? I’m only the one you need… I mean haha you don’t need to ask others but it’s you decision. I want to travel and relax too.”

 

 

“Really? We can go the two of us then we can invite other sometimes. I’m so excited to travel, explore, expand my knowledge with some cultural, living and many others.” The way Taeyeon imagine her travel is so fascinating to Tiffany’s eyes. The latter looks like a child, with gesturing of her hands and a dreamy eyes. She really looks excited while telling everything she wants to say.

 

 

“So Fany..” Taeyeon extends her hand to Tiffany. “ Deal?”

 

 

“Huh? What deal?”

 

“That you’ll be my travel buddy.” Taeyeon smiles like a lighting star to Tiffany’s eyes right now.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter