Chapter 13

LONG TIME NO SEE~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello guys! how are you today? Sorry I didn't upload yesterday. Anyway I drew Taeyeon. Its reeally not look like Taeyeon but yeah, still Taeyeon. Enjoy Reading.

 

===============================================

 

 

The next day Taeyeon is happily walking down the stairs when she heard her friends fighting for hotdog. It is none other than Yoona and Sooyoung.

 

 

 

“This is the last piece and I’m the older one so this is going to my stomach.” Sooyoung’s about to stab it with fork but Yoona is preventing her.

 

 

 

“No! I’m the younger one so as an unnie you should be kind and generous and this is going to my stomach.” Yoona’s face is so near to Sooyoung making the latter to back away.

 

 

 

“You two stop now, this is mine.” Taeyeon grab the hotdog and eating it, chewing deliciously while staring at the two shikshin.

 

 

 

The two have a teary eyes while watching Taeyeon devouring the hotdog inside . “Finish! No more hotdog hahaha!”

 

 

 

“Waahh Taeyeon!”

“Unnieeeee!”

 

 

 

 

“Anyway, where are the others?” Taeyeon asked scooping a fried rice and some dishes.

 

 

 

“Well, Jessica have a schedule. Meeting up with a client. Hyo have a dance lesson today” Said Yuri.

 

 

“Sunny is with her friends, they are going to buy some stuff.” Sooyoung said.

 

 

“Hyunie have to study, she wants to go to the library.” Yoona said while stuffing food in .

 

 

Sitll waiting, Taeyeon anticipates with the other one.

 

 

“Hey err.. wheres Tiffany?” Taeyeon scratch the back of her head and looks at her plate.

 

 

 

 

“Ahh… she rush down earlier, when I asked her she said her friend needs her.” Sooyoung answered.

 

 

 

“Her Friend? At this hour? Its still morning.” Taeyeon said her focus on eating is gone.

 

 

 

“I heard she said some accident? I don’t know I didn’t quiet hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter