Chapter 11

LONG TIME NO SEE~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO! So I updated this story again. BTW Enjoy. 

 

 

======================

 

Few years past and Taeyeon steps again in the airport of Korea. She missed the air, the food, the atmosphere, her family and friends and especially her best friend. Her father and mother came back to Korea a year early than Taeyeon.

 

 

 

“Taeyeon here!” Her father yelled to get her attention.

 

 

“Appa! Umma! I miss you both.” Tayeon came rushing to hug her parents. She miss them so much, a year without them is torture for her. At first she doesn’t have someone to talk to when she gets home aside from the maids.

 

 

“We miss you too my daughter. You get skinnier a bit. How are you? How was the flight?” Mrs. Kim said while caressing her daughters cheek.

 

 

“Woah Umma, you know I’m not used to live without you and Appa. You leave me there alone, the few weeks are torture.”

 

 

“At least you know how to live alone though you have maids there. Its good you have a bit experience right my child.” Mr. Kim said and gesture them to leave the place to have some privacy and to eat lunch at a restaurant.

 

 

 

 

While at the car Taeyeon doesn’t waste a time to asked about her long time friends. They communicate before but as the time goes by it gets lesser and lesser.

 

 

“Appa? How are them? My friends I mean.”

 

 

“Ahh.. they are doing good. Just like you they are about to train for their businesses. Why do you asked? You don’t contact them?”

 

 

“Its not like that. I.. don’t get a chance to contact them sometimes because I am busy with the training.” Taeyeon said.

 

 

 

“Then… we should call and inform them that you are here. Maybe they can come tomorrow, I know you want to get some rest first because of the long flight.” Mr. Kim said while the car is turning and about to drop them off in the restaurant.

 

 

“Uhm.. I’m not that tired Appa, don’t worry about me. Maybe… they can come tonight? You know? Have dinner and they can sleep over just like the old time.” Taeyeon insist because she wants to see that someone immediately.

 

 

 

“Okay honey we will do that but first lets eat lunch and can discuss about that.” Mrs. Kim said she know that they can’t change Taeyeon’s decision right know especially that their daughter is missing her friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the lunch of Kim’s family they went home so that their daughter can have rest and have energy for tonight's welcome party. They inform the other family especially their children that Taeyeon is already in Korea and will have a welcome party for the latter.

 

 

The Seo family is the first one to arrive and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter