move: start

The Fountain
 

“Baekhyun pleaaaaase help meeeee~” Luhan whined into his phone while rolling on the ground in his room the same night his parents noticed a hickey on his neck. Oh boy if they knew that there was more....

“What’s wrong?” It sounded like Baekhyun was eating noodles or something. It seemed like he couldn’t care less.

“My parents saw one of Sehun's hickeys and now they think I have a girlfriens~!”
”W-” The other chocked on his food. “LUHAN, WHEN THE HELL DID YOU EVEN GET THE ING HICKEY FROM SEHUN!?” He asked still choughing a little.

“Well Uh I mean.... We kindda went to his house and... Um stuff happaned..” Luhan mumbled.

“YOU DID IT!?”

“No~! Just made out and.... Yeah..”

“WAAAAH~!!” He was squealing like a girl.

“Omo what is going on?” Luhan heard Taehyung’s voice.

“HUNHAN SHIP IS SAILING!!”

“Hunhan?” Luhan asked but no one heard him as both males behind the phone were jumping and squealing.

“OMG Luhan you have no idea how happy we are right noww~”

“I’m glad, I’m glad, but..... What about my parents?”

“What about them?”

“Were you listening?”

“I was fanboying”

“They think I have a gf”

“You can just tell them”

“But they’re against it...”

“Then when your ready just freking make out with Him in front of them” Baekhyun smirked.

“That is such a y move” Luhan said sitting up.

“I know, but you already have a piercing sooooo you’re kiddna on a way there” He said laughing.

“What have I become” He said in fake crying voice.

"You became a teenager" Baekhyun laughed.

"Wow.. WOW" he heard little song sound from his phone. "Wait I got a message from someone.

"I still have to go anyways" Baekhyun said "good luck my dear friend"

"W-" Baek was gone.

Luhan rolled his eyes and lied in his bed getting comfy. The text he got was from Sehun.

From: Sehun

Sup

From: Lulu

Nothing much.. My parents think I have a crazy gf..

From:Sehun

???

From:Lulu

They found a hickey.

From:Sehun

Oh vㅍ sorry

From:Lulu

At least not all of them.

From:Sehun

I'll give you more when we meet again and it'll be obvious that you're the feminine one here ㅋㅋㅋ

From:Lulu

Yah~!

From:Sehun

Sorry~

For no reason That made Luhan shift in his position. He felt hot again. Sehun had that magic he guessed. Good that he was in his bed now.

From:Sehun

U in bed now?

From:Lulu

Are you a stalker?

From:Sehun

I just know. Feelin hot? I know I am. Feelin kindda sorry I didn't do something more with your body.

Luhan blushed and felt how his tummy felt funny and he was turning on his side.

From:Lulu

Oh? v

From:Sehun

Yeah, want me to call?

From:Lulu

U know.

And soon after Luhan picked the call from Sehun.

“I can hear how you’re breathing, baby” Sehun chuckled.

“It’s all your fault” Luhan his lips.

“I know. I’m proud”

“cheesy” Luhan laughed “God why is your voice making me feel like this now?”

“Hah I know that, but you’re not the only one who’s making someone feel hard here”

Luhan was about to open his mouth wehn suddenly his mom opened the door making the other jump like a scared cat. He looked at her with large eyes, breathing heavily.

“I brought your clean clothes” She said putting the clean clothes on the desk and looking at him. “Oh my did i scare you?”

“N-no... Mom...” then he lowered his eyebrows “Mom kcnock ok?”

“Oh..” She was a little surprised, but then looked at him up and down ans smirked “OH OK”

She laughed and walked out making Luhan feel even more embarrassed.

“Sorry that was my mom.... She’s making me feel like now... she thinks I’m talking to that ‘girlfriend’ AND she’s a blocker...”

“Why don’t you invite me to your house tomorrow? We can end it all here” He said and Luhan could hear the smirk.

“What?”

“I mean it. We can just make it happen. We can show them without any words.”

“Are you serious?” Luhan said laughing.

“You don’t like it?”

“That’s the move Baekhyun told me before”

“Haha. But you’re not against it right?”

“Pff of course no” Luhan said. The excitement wad in his veins. “I like the idea”

“Then that’s a plan”

Even though everything was planned everything happened the other way.... Somehow everything turned to the idea that Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chanyeol’s cousin Kyungsoo with his boyfriend Jongin, Taehyung, Jungkook and few other friends plus Namjoon and his boyfriend Seokjin were coming over... Luhan wasn’t sure how did he agree and how did his parents let him do this, but at least it’ll be fun.... Right? “I hope everything will go well....” Luhan thought while showering on Saturday’s morning only 2 left until the time when everyone comes over.

***

Ehehee hellow~ Am I a tease? Idk but I think for myself.... aaany whoddles I hope you like this so far ^^ thank you for reading so so much >< and sorry for uploading so slowly.... I'm still traveling... UGH But Imma try my BEST!! fighting!!