The Fountain

The Fountain
 

 Two weeks passed with some drama between Luhan and his parents. The guy who came over to show that being straight is the way was sassed and called a savage by Luhan. His parents gave up on the idea to keep him grounded since the rebel always found a way to get out. So he spent mos of the time at the fountain place with Sehun or helping them with their concerts. He was another person in front of Luhan’s parent’s eyes. And Luhan waned peace with parents. But for now he couldn’t do much. He was with Sehun and that was he waned more then anything.

The prom night came.

“OMG Luhan I think I’m out of my eyeliner~ WHY NOWWWW~ What did I do to deserve this Gods???” Baekhyun cried out. Luhan was at Bakehyun’s since they decided to go to the school together.

“Don’t worry I have some”

“Oh my Gawd thank youuuu, I love youuu” Baekhyun took the eyeliner and made a kissy face while walking in his bathroom.

“Love ya too” Luhan said while liking his pics on Ig through Baekhyun’s phone.

“We look so good though~’ Baekhyun said while doing his make up “I think we’ll look better that Jessica”

“Jessica?”

“Eh this girl that all guys go crazy for, I mean how the hell didn’t you see her?”

“I guess she’s not that popular then” Luhan laughs

“Well she’s a total ”

“Baek, you’re a too”

“Pff yeah. For Chanyeol and Chanyeol’s only. Everyone knows he’s mine now”

“Truth”

Both boys got to the school. The party only started. Baekhyun went straight to Chanyeol to take a prom picture while Luhan was looking for Sehun. He said he was there already, but Luhan couldn’t see him.. Not until he turned to the little hall. There was Sehun leaning against a wall and a pretty girl. She was talking to him in a more friendly way then Luhan would like. He waned to say something, but couldn’t. He froze as he saw how the girl was making her way to get closer. Was this real life? Sehun didn’t seem to do any moves. He wasn’t protesting but he wasn’t resisting... Right at that moment Sehun turned to Luhan.

“Lu-” Luhan turned away.

“ it... I don’t want to be here” Luhan whimpered to himself as he ran out of the building.

Luhan’s POV:

Why do I feel hurt this bad? Maybe they were just close friend or family? Why are you acting like this Luhan? Maybe it wasn’t even that bad... Oh right.. Maybe it’s because... I haven’t really heard the words form Sehun...

I somehow find myself standing in front of the fountain. The same fountain we met. Yes... I only now realized that... He never said he loves me.. Luhan why are you actually thinking about this right now? He always said I’m his... Right...

I sit down... And look at the glowing water that was glowed by laps on the surfes in the fountain. I sit there... It’s quiet... But not for long. I hear heavy breathing behind me. I turn and it’s no other then Oh Sehun...

“Luhan” he was catching his breath.

“Breathe...”

“Luhan you got the wrong idea” Sehun said walking up to me.. Right.. “Jessica was flirting, but i don’t feel anything towards her”

“Why didn’t you just ignore her?”

“I’m not a douche bag, Lulu” Sehun sat next to me.. I turn away from him. “Luhan, listen. You know I love you”

“Only now I’m hearing these words”

Sehun stopped talking.. Aha I got him... He’s confused.

“I was too busy loving you to actually tel you that” Sehun said half smiling. “Lu, do you really not believe me?”

I keep my mouth shut... I don’t know how to feel about this... I want to believe him, but being too busy in loving seems like a weird reason to save your ...

“Believe me, please” Sehun said as kissed my four head. “What do I have to do?”

Suddenly he stood up and climbed in the fountain.

“Come here Luhan” He said an gave out his hand. I guess I hesitated for to long because he suddenly grabbed me by my waist and ow we’re both standing in the fountain half wet. “This fountain shows my love to you. All memories and the first time we met. I want to shower you with my love” Sehun said looking at me. His eyes gloved like litle child ones.

I couldn’t keep a smile that was creeping on my face away.

“Did I succeed?” Sehun asked me.

“... Yes”

Sehun smiled with his gorgeous smile “Now, will accept my offer to dance?” He asked and took my hand

“Here?” I look at him surprised

“Yes”

“But there’s no music and-”

“We don’t need that” Sehun chuckled. He grabbed me by the waist. I res ted me head againts his shoulder.

Even though there was no music and water was reaching my knees the dance we danced like non of these things existed to us.

“Sehun”

“Hm?

“I love you”

“I love you, too”

I look at him, smile and then suddenly jump/ hug him kaing both of us fall in the water. Everything is soaked wet now but both of us are laughing.

“Literally a shower of love” I laugh.

“Oh you want me tho shower you with love?”

He splashed water right at me, but I’m not giving up.

3th person’s POV:

The teen play in the water like two little hids until Sehun hugs Luhan. Both smiling to each other like two children.

“Luhan?”

“Yes?”

“Say.. When we get older” Sehun blushes a little as he looks somewhere behind Luhan “Well when we gratuate... Will”

“Yes?”

“Woudl you... Marry me?”

Luhan looked at Sehun for few seconds frozen. His eyes sparkled with light. He turned his face to look at him.

“Absolutely, 100%, no doubts YES!!” Luhan squealed and shared a warm and exiting kiss with Sehun who’s eyes were wider then ever.

“Are you serious?!”

“YES!”

Both teens laughed and hugged for they don’t even know how long. When they thought it was cold enough they decided to go to Luhan’s house. As they entered Luhan’s parents looked at them surprised.

“Luhan, what happened?!” His mother ran up to them.

“I have to say something” Sehun straighten up making both parents look up at him. “I know I might look as a bad guy, I might seem weird, but I have to tell you this... I love your son with my whole heart and I want you to let him and me spend the rest of my life with him. I would do anything, really.”

Luhan’s parents looked at Luhan, then Sehun, then each other. The mother sighed and smiled. “I guess we have no choice here anyways... You two were stoppable in first place”

“Luhan, Just do what you think is better for you” His father spoke “I guess we were wrong making you live by our rules. You’re old enough to chose your own solutions now”

“Sehun” Luhan’s mother looked at the tall boy “I see that you really do care about my son and I appreciate that.”

“Thank you so much ma’am” Sehun is about to bow but him and Luhan sneeze like to little kitten at the same time.

“But bot of you are not old enough to understand that walking in the night fully wet will make you sick” Luhan’s mother chuckles “Come on now, go get some towels I’ll make some tea”

Both teens smile to each other and walk up stairs to change hand in hand. Both were feeling like the happiest couple in the world.

“I think we got ill” Luhan said sniffing

“Well this is the best cold we could of got anyways” Sehun laughed

“You’re so cheesy~”

“I know, You love me”

“I do and you love me”

“I do”

 

**

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING!!!! I love you all so much >w< But really this means a lot to me >< I hope you liked this story and everything was ok~ 

I'll write more stories of course but I guess this one had to end even though i feel  a little sad ending it T^T again THANK YOU so much for reading <3 <3 <3