The concert

The Fountain
 

 Friday came pretty fastly. Luhan and Baekhun became very close. The puppy boy actually was going to do a sleepover inviting Luhan. The concert was taking place at school’s drama section stage.

They were allowed to go to the concert.

15 minutes before the concert. Luhan was writing some things for the lesson while Baekhyun was fixing his eyeliner. When Baekhyun finally saw the time he jumped and grabbed Luhan’s hand.

“HOLY FREAKING LORD OF NUTELLA”

“W-what?” Luhan was lost and almost tripped over his own feet while Baekhyun was already running out of the class room not letting go of Luhan’s hand.

“A-ARE WE LATE?” Luhan’s eyes got wide.

“NO~”

“THEN WHY ARE WE RUNNING?!”

“BECAUSE!”

“AND WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?!”

“I HAVE NO IDEA!!”

Both of them ran. They finally reached the place. There were many students waiting already. But Baekhyun dived in the crown and made his way behind the theater. There was the 5 guys. The starts for up coming show.

The puppy eyes boy finally let go of Luhan’s hand and both of them were catching their breath.

“Wow... What happened?” Sehun asked smiling walking up to them.

He looked so amazing. Black leather sleeveless top was showing his perfect tattooed arms. His black hair were a little messy. And in general he looked so hot Luhan swallowed his saliva and thought that he wasn’t in the right place.

“Luhan~ come here” Baekhyun said.

The deer boy looked to the eyeliner diva and saw a very similar looking eyeliner cutie with red hair next to him.

“This is my little brother Taehyung” He smiles.

“Hey” The boy grinned.

“Hey I’m Luhan” Luhan said with a smile.

He smiled and was about to say something but Baekhyun was faster. He grabbed the younger by his sleeve.

“Yah Taetae where did you get that??” He pointed at his eyes.

“what?”

“The eyeliner”

“I got it as a present~”

The brothers started to talk about eyeliner. Luhan wasn’t sure how they even knew the differences of different eyeliners. They all looked the same when being applied, to Luhan. He just rolled his eyes and looked around.

“Lulu” Sehun placed his hand over Luhan’s petite shoulders and smirked. “Meet our other two members, this is Jungkook” He said while showing at the black haired boy with bunny teeth that looked so childish, but everything else showed he wasn’t the person to mess with. Tattoos and earnings. Luhan was pretty sure Jungkook was the only one who had tunnels. “And this is Namjoon” the guy was tall and it seemed that he had the same style but it was mix of hip hop too.

“Ok guys get ready ok? We’ll start in 5 minutes” Their teacher said while walking to another teacher to check something.

“Luhan” Baekhyun walked up to the boy “How do you feel?”

“I feel nervous for no reason. It’s not like I’m the one preforming. This atmosphere is nice tho. It exiting” Luhan smiled with sparks in his eyes.

“I know right? This is so” Bakehyun didn’t finish his sentence because he jumped fangirling. “So do you know who’s in charge of what?”

“Nooot really”

“Sehun is the lead guitar and sometimes does vocal parts. Chanyeol is the drums. Jungkook the lead vocal. Taehyung rhythm guitar and background vocal. Namjoon rything, bass guitar. Sehun and Jungkook share few screamo parts too”

“Wah”

Luhan wasn’t sure how did he even managed to get in this kind of circle of people when he was the most bullied object about a month ago. It was absolutely exiting and awesome for sure but it was quiet stressful. Luhan fell for Sehun. Very deeply. Just looking at how Sehun was tuning his guitar. How could he look so good in doing basically anything??

Luhan his lips a little and blinked few times. He managed to blush at his own behavior.

“Sorry? You’ll have to go” a teacher suddenly appeared behind the deer and puppy boys who jumped so suddenly.

“O-Ok yeah. YES!” Baekhyun smiled and took Luhan’s hand.

They somehow managed to get in the front. Since it was just school there was not gap between the student and the theater so Luhan and Bakehyun were basically squeezed between people and the cold hard stage.

Finally they came out. Everyone were screaming. Luhan was sure that they were really good since the students cheered like crazy. Even when 3 of them weren’t even the students of this school.

Luhan’s sparkly pretty eyes were glued to Sehun of course. He was smiling in a cool way. And when they finally started playing Luhan didn’t feel hoe he started to jump with everyone else and cheer.

 

**

OOk The other chapter might come VERY soon because I'm already half way through that one!! I haven't been writing because of school and stuff.. yeah... and I'll have an art camp for 2 weeks that is A MUST in my school. and my birthday will happen through that time so I might be busy BUT I'll try my best!!! And when finally the holly day will come I will finally write with no one  stopping me!!! and finally carry on with other fanfics too... (My birthday is basically 69 =w= I just had to say it hehe 6 th month day 9 hehe) So sorry for keeping you waiting for so long but we gotta get through this. Just a little more! FIGHTING!! <3 <3