that was quick

The Fountain
 

 Everything seemed so surreal. The deer boy managed to get dizzy and stopped for few moments and landed his eyes on the ice faced boy again. He played so well. Fingers knew where to go perfectly not stopping. Everything was so perfect about him. HE HAD to have something negative about him. It was surreal how good he was.

Time passed and the a song came that only Sehun was singing. (AAAh ok like XDDD just imagine Sehun singing Theory of a Deadman - Came Back. I mean if you're not lazy look it up >w< )

The concert finally ended and Baekhyun started to run with Luhan behind the theater. And Luhan almost ran into Sehun who was getting off of the stage but Sehun caught Luhan buy his small waist and laughed.

“YOU WERE AWESOME” Luhan said smiling and all hyped not really noticing the position they were in. Everyone walked pass them with a smile.

“Thank you Lulu” Sehun smirked and tighten his grip around the smaller’s waist making the other finally realize what happened and blush madly while blinking about 6 times.

“Awww you’re blushing again~.”

“N-No” Luhan tried to look away.

“You are~ It’s ok. I know I have that effect on people and you look even more adorable while blushing. Why don’t I just kidnap you?” He laughs.

Luhan’s heart is beating like crazy now and lucky him Namjoon asked Sehun something because if not Luhan would of hugged Sehun as said ‘TAKE ME’. Yeah... Luhan is pretty sure he’s crazy now. No surprise there though.

“I saw some action happening over there” Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows.

“S-stooop it’s not like that~” Luhan waved his little hands.

“You’ll tell me at my place” Baekhyun said with an evil smirk.

“How did we do?” Chanyeol came up to them putting his hand over Baekhyun’s shoulders.

“Awesome as always” Baekhyun said. Luhan could see the satisfaction in Bakehyun’s face because of perfect muscular hand that were around him.

“Are you gonna join us after we get everything finished?” Chanyeol asked looking at Baekhyun and grinned because he knew that the other was the time of his life.

“We should” Luhan said smirking at the situation

“Are you guys sure you’re not together? Like I mean the looks you giving are basically telling that you wanna already” Jungkook spat out while passing them.

Everyone laughed except for the two who ere talked about.

“YAH! You better watch your tongue! Taetae is not yours fully~” Baekhyun gave him a dirty look.

“Sorry to heat that” Jungkook took Taehyung by his waist and smirked “We’re going to have some fun time today. Staying at my place pretty much says he’s almost fully mine.”

Taehyung giggled and blushed.

“OMG TAE DID YOU DO THAT!?”

Taehyun blushed even more and laughed harder.

“Surprised?” Jungkook smirked and shared a long kiss with the redhead.

“Oh my god” Baehyun feel on the couch that was near them. Luhan sat next to him.

“Don’t tell me-”

“Yup... The older brother is a while the younger has been ing for lord know how long” Baekhyun covered his eyes dramatically “M-My innocent little Taetae is not innocent anymore~”

“Just go for it with Chan then” Luhan rolled his eyes while giggling.

“ARE YOU ing crazy to say that here?!” He whispered/screamed.

Chanyeol wasn’t really aware of the conversation.

“We’ll talk about that latter.”

The group of teens went out to the city. Everything went well and then they went to Baekhyun’s house. It was hard tho.. Baekhyun didn’t want to give Tae up to Jungkook but failed with luhan’s help.

They finally entered the house. It was cozy and very homey. Baekhyun’s rooms seemed nice too, but right when Luhan closed the door behind him he smiled in a funny way and asked:

“But you seem like a boss . How in the hell you managed not to ?” Luhan asked biting back the laughter.

“Yaaaaah~ I have my reasons.... But thanks” He smirked “Hey tell me” Both teens sat on the bed “Do you feel anything towards Sehun?”

“U-UH”

“Hey tell me~ I told you about Chanyeol~”

“W-Well” Luhan blushed and looked down blinking “I guess you can tell”

“Of course” Baekhyun laughed “And I gotta say he’s different next to you too”

“How so?”

“He’s A LOT nicer to you and he likes to stare at you too. Calling you a cutie is a good proof to” Baekhyun said in-a-matter-of-fact voice.

“I-I guess” Luhan blushed.

“Omg ok this is super random but do you want to get a piercing?” Baekhyun asked out of the blue.

“What?” Luhan raised his eyes, lost

“I mean something different” Baekhyun blinked his one eye “I’m thinking to get another one in my ear. I think you would look good if you would have a belly button piercing”

“H-how do you know?”

“I have one” Baekhyun said lifting up his shirt. That made his frame even more feminine.

“Looks cool but my parents wouldn’t agree... I would look more feminine too.. And I’m gay so that won’t really help me to cover it... And my parents are against both gay and piercings...”

Baekhyun stared at him with an open mouth. “You serious?”

“Yeah...” He turned away blushing “This is embarrassing”

“OMG come one we’re 17. Your ing parents are so wrong too”

“I mean they are good...”

“Oh come on, don’t tell me you never thought of things and then their answer was no”

“Well.... Hah when I think of it you’re right” Luhan looked a Baekhyun “damn”

“See? You gotta do something like that! And our school is supper accepting right?”

“yeah”

“So let’s do it!”

“N-NOW!?”

“YEAH!” Baekhyun lifted Luhan’s shirt “Helloooow~ You’re gonna become fabulous today~”

Luhan’s POV:

OH MY GOD WGHAT IS GOING ON!? Somehow we’re in front of this place where we should get our piercings.. NOW I”M FREAKING scared. We walk in. It seems that baekhyun is pretty familliar with this place.

“Heyyy Yoongiii~” He greeted a little grumpy looking guy with light brown hair. He had a sketch book in his hands.

“Sup”

“Taotao is here right?”

“Yeah getting a piercing?”

“I want one in my ear and this one is going to get the belly button one” Baekhyun grinned.

“Niice.” he looked at me “I’m Yoongi. If you’ll be interested in tattoos I’m here to grand that wish” He gave me a lazy cat smile, but it was somehow nice.

“T-thank you. I’m Luhan”

“Hellllooooo~” A tall guy that looked like a panda that was a fierce model. He looked totally bad . “Baekhyuuun what brought you here?”
”I want the auricle piercing while Luhan here” he looked at me “Is getting a belly button one.”

“You told him to do that didn’t you?” Tao asked wile writing some notes or something.

“Eheheee kindda”

“Well if you’re sure about this Luhan” he looked at me.

You know... it “Yes. 100%”

“Nice ok.” he put down his notes “Who comes first?”

“Let it be Luhannie, he’ll need a break”

“What?” My eyes got wide

“No time for thinking better get to piercing!” Baekhyun protested and pushed me in to one of the rooms where I was laid down.

Oh god only the sound of Tao putting his safety gloves makes me nervous. Baekhyun took my hand.

“Baekhyun? Why are you taking my hand?” I felt how Tao disinfected my belly button area. “I’m not gonna give birth”

“Oh trust me this hurts with the same pride of giving birth”

“WHAT?!”

“Ok breathe in I’m almost ready to do it” Tao said.

OH . I breathe in. And “!!” I can feel a tear rolling down my cheek.

“Yaaaaaaayyyy is almost dooone~ Luhan you did weellllll” Baekhyun cheered, but I could see he was in pain too. My grip on his hand was so strong that his hand got a little white.

“I’ll ing kill you after this, Baekhyun” I managed to say.

“Oh I’m done” Tao said.

After that he explained hoe to treat the piercing and all that. And I’m dumb.... I have football classes.... I’m done for. It hurts to just move... Snap.... Byun Baekhyun... I will make you suffer in hell.

 

**

OOOk this was a long one XDD Hope you liked it. I feel like after this I can finally start some Hunhan action! BUT like I saind In the last chapter I have no idea when I will update so we'll see. I hope you understand me ^^" and thank you so so so sooooo much for reading <3 <3 <3(sorry baek)