IS THIS REAL!?

The Fountain
 

"Byun effin Baekhyun... How the hell did you made me do this?!" Luhan asked through closed teeth as he was sitting down on his friend's bed.

The walk back was a little dramatic, but at least the puppy boy didn't get hurt... Yet.

"But you said ok~ you could of refused any second.." He pouted.

"I don't really regret it.. It just hurts and almost no one will see it anyways.."

"Oh Sehun will" Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yaaaa~ how the hell do you even expect him to see me shirtless?!" Luhan blushed madly.

"At least I can assure it WILL happ- ah!" Baekhyun screamed like a little girl when a pillow was thrown right at his pretty face.

"Don't talk bull" Luhan said turning away.

"Ok ok but you'll talk to me about that stuff sooner or latter believe me~"

And he did. His feelings towards Sehun grew and he just had to brag about it to someone. Few weeks had passed and the strong little deer boy decided to try singing classes since he wasn't sure if he was even able of joining a football team this year since the spring is coming to an end.

It was Friday. Luhan walked back home and decided to go the longer way. That meant he went to the park. The teen sat in the same spot where Sehun comforted him that night they met. He smiled goofily and squeeze his bag to his chest regretting every he did since his actions were followed by his moans of pain.

"Ahh damn itLuhanehyareyousostupid?" He said it quietly closing his eyes.

"Lu, you ok?"

Sehun's voice doesn't surprise him anymore. It makes him exiteded. In many ways (lol).

Luhan's POV:

"U-uh yeah um fine it's just the p-" yup Lu you can't tell him yet... Why? I don't know~!

"What?" Sehun sat next to me. Oh my dear lord of bubble tea he looks so cute right now~ I like it when he's worried. I can feel myself blinking non stop again... Nice..

"I-it's nothing" I carefully pat my tummy.

"Doesn't seem like it..." He looks at it for some time.. This is getting weird. "Can I have a look?"

"Wow mister Oh~ suddenly you became a doctor?" I can't act in front of him.. Just making a fool out of myself...

"I don't need to be a doctor to tell that you were hiding this pain for about 3 weeks now" his stare just cut right through me.

"U-uh.. Um" I look behind him trying to block his stare. God he's y... ...

Suddenly his hand moves to my shirt and I flinch.

"There'snothingtosee" I panic grabbing his hand. Dear lords.

"So your shy?" Even his smirk is killing me~ dear god help.

"N-no"

"We can go to my place" he said and took me by the hand.

I couldn't resist. Walking hand in hand felt great, but I still was blushing.

He lives in an apparent. And a really quiet one.

"Your parents aren't home?" I asked kicking off my sneakers.

"They're out for the weekend. Otherwise why would you be here?" He said smiling to my direction.

Wait what? What?! Ok this is getting... Interesting kekeke. Uuuh Luhan your making yourself cringe... What is happening?! I just stare at him.

"What?"

"You'll see, cutie" he said and walked closer placing his hand on the wall beside my head.

Third person's POV:

Luhan swallowed his saliva and leaned against that wall. Sehun smiled and got even closer slowly leaning in. Luhan's heart was beating so so fast. He couldn't believe this was happening. Their noses almost touching. No.. Touching. Lips so close.

Luhan felt his eyelashes heavy and let them close the view and enjoy the feeling. The kiss was a soft and sweet one but after few light kisses Luhan felt how addicting this was and when Sehun was about to break the kiss he let out a small moan as a sign for no stopping. The second kiss was longer and a littler more active. Sehun the younger's lips asking for entrance and the smaller one accepted him right away. While Sehun explored Luhan's little mouth his hand slipped under Lu's shirt slowly brushing his fingers along with his curves. Then slowly and carefully moving his fingers to deer boy's flat tummy and finally touching the real deal.

Sehun broke the kiss and smiled.

"You got a piercing, cutie?"

"W-well yes" Luhan blinked few times breathing in and out. He got so sensitive yet Sehun's touching was so gentle and soft.

"Can I have a look now?" Sehun asked purring into Luhan's ear making the other weaker by second.

"Y-yes" Luhan said trying to calm his heart beat.

Sehun slowly kissed Luhan's neck and kneeled to see his piercing.

"Does it hurt bad?"

"S-sometime it does..."

Sehun leaned in and kissed the hurting spot making Luhan shiver. This was some hardcore teasing right there so Luhan did as his hormones told him to. Luhan lifted Sehun's face to look up. The older on understood right away and stood up smashing their lips together while warping Luhan's legs around his torso.

"Since when our deer got so whiled?" Sehun asked in between kisses while he walked up to a near standing couch and pinned Luhan under him. The smaller one giggled and warped his arms around other's neck. Sehun's hand sneaked under Luhan's shirt once again and started playing with one of his s making the smaller boy moan in between their sloppy kisses until Luhan's mobile phone rang... Luhan took his phone. Mom.

"Oh it’s my mom.” He said trying to sit up a little. Sehun looked up with his cute messy hair and looked a Luhan. He wasn’t very pleased “H-hello?"

"Luhan when are you coming home?"

"U-um" it was still hard to breathe.

"What are you dong?"

"I-I'm running with some friends... Thi-this ice ream shop is about to close and" right at that moment Sehun 'accidentally' touched the other's clothed ."O-oh god~"

"Luhan?! What is going on?!"

“N-nothing~ Um I hit my leg! I will come back at 6 okay?” Luhan said biting back a moan when Sehun smirked and pressed his lips on Luhan’s collar bone.

“Okay then..” Her voice was a little bit weirded out “try to comeback sooner.

“I will!” And he threw the phone somewhere on the floor. Good thing there was a rug.

The smaller male looked at the other.

“S-sehun” Luhan slightly moved showing the other to look at him. “I-I... What does all of this mean?” He asked looking down with a slight blush on his cheeks.

“Well, you could say that I like you.” Sehun smiled “I can see that you approve don’t you?”

“Y-yes” Luhan said blinking few times. He couldn’t believe that this was happening. Only now the teen got what had happened.

“Good then.” Sehun said and leaned in giving a hickey on Luhan’s neck making the other let out a tiny moan of pleasure. “You’ll be mine” He smirked.

Luhan giggled and pulled Sehun in for another long kiss. He stayed at other’s place a lot longer, but of course Sehun, being a gentleman, walked Luhan home. They stopped behind the corner to share a goodbye kiss.

Luhan’s POV:

THIS IS CRAZY. IS THIS REAL LIFE RIGHT NOW?! I have to tell Baekhyung everything!!! I open the door. I can smell that mom is cooking dinner.

“I’m baaack~ Sorry for taking so long” I walk in the kitchen “I was with friends and forgot to check time”

“It’s ok sweetie” Mom said. Huh she's not mad... Weird... “Go and change, dinner’s almost ready”

I do as she said and soon after me, mom and dad are sitting. Well this is a little awkward... It’s always quiet when I do something wrong...

“u-uh.... Did I do something wrong?” I ask uncomfortably looking at my parents. Mom lifts up her eyes and she’s about to say something but she stops.

“Luhanie, what’s that?” She asks and points at my neck.... Wait.... OH THE HICKEYS.

“U-um I uh... Mosquito?”

“It’s spring” Dad says giving a better look.

“I-it’s nothing! You know I have loads of homework I better go eat in my room and study!” I quickly get up taking my plate and not giving them a chance to stop me i disappear.

Ok I’m in my room.... Safe.... For now.... How will a be able to face them again?! ... An hour passes and I hear a knock. I’m ting bricks now.... Why?! Dsjvjznxv... My mom comes in. I look at her.

“Luhan, is there something you need to tell us? Me?” She asks. I shake my head CUZ I KNOW SHE’LL FLIP OUT IF SHE HEARS THAT I’M GAY.

“N-nothing” OMG Why is she smiling at me while i answer. Ok now she’s standing up. It seems that she’s about to get out.... She stops...

“I would like to greet her some time soon” She says blinking with one eye and closing the door.

!! I really did it.... Now they think I have a crazy girlfriend..... What am I going to do~??

 

**

Ok this was a little different =w=. Thank you so so much for reading and I hope you like the way this story develops~! <3 <3 I wasn't expecting that I'll write this part like THAT but things happen XD Hope you like it though~