New start

The Fountain



"What? Why would you want to transfer?" Luhan's mom asked surprised. She even stopped cooking for a moment.
"Well... It's just... I think the studying level is a little too weak so I thought why don't I transferred to another school? I don't really have friends in there too..."
"Luhan... I'll think about it and talk to your father. I know it can be hard to be alone at school. And I'm happy you want to learn more" she smiled with sorry eyes and turned around continuing on cooking.
Luhan didn't expect that from her but was exiteded. He walked up stairs to his room. He should find a new school if everything goes well.

He found a perfect solution! The school was about 40 minutes from his house. It was a normal school,but what was almost perfect is that they had a football team! Everything went so well it seemed surreal. After the springs break he should be going to that school.
SM gimasium.
Luhan walked back from school that Friday. The bullying didn't stop but he didn't really pay attention, since he will be out of there in few weeks. He remembered Sehun. And that made him curious. It was pretty late so maybe the guy will be there? The park wasn't so far away from where he was so the boy turned that direction.
There were few people in there. An old man with a dog and a mother with two little twins walking. But the fountain was lonely. Still. Luhan walked up to it and breathed in. This place makes him happy. The idea of meeting Sehun made his heart flutter. But no it wasn't love. Naaah. Just.. Just enjoyment of company. Or at least it was what he thought with his brain. He was a little too scared to ask his heart. The idea of liking Sehun wasn't bad. But... He can't trust anyone... At least now... "That's so naive, Luhan" he told himself.
"What's naive?" The voice wasn't from somewhere further. It was right next to Luhan's ear. He even felt the warmth of that person. He quickly looked behind him and saw Sehun smirking.
The quick turning made Luhan loose his balance. He was about fall in to the fountain! But Sehun was faster. He caught him by his waist. Luhan looked at him with large sparkling eyes. It seemed like the time stopped around them.
"Hey" he greeted.
"U-uhm" Luhan could only mumble. He was blushing now.
Sehun laughed "how cute~" he patted Luhan's head and backed away.
Sehun was wearing all black rocker style again. He had a guitar case on his back. And only now Luhan noticed he had quiet a lot of earrings.
"H-hey" Luhan finally managed trying to hide his blush.
"So what brings you here?"
"You"
"Me" Sehun smirks.
"I-I mean.. Well.. I waned to say that I'm transferring"
"Really? So my suggestion worked?"
"Yes."
"Sehun!" He heard a low voice from somewhere but couldn't quite get from where since Sehun placed his hand on his shoulder while passing him.
"Gotta go now, cutie" Sehun whispered into his ear "you can find me in the bar behind the corner. It kindda fits my appearance" and he walked away.
Luhan stood there frozen. What? What bar? Cutie?! AAAH so many things in his head.

🌸

Those two weeks pass very quickly because of the studies. Sadly Luhan has no chance to find the bar or go to the park because of school. And he went to China to his grandma for holiday.
But now he's standing in front of SM gimnasium's gates. Everything should be better from now on... Right? At least different.

**

Heeeeyyy hoooooo~!! I'm on a trip now so I wrote this pretty fast. I don't know how fast I will write though. School is ing killing me. As an art student I sit in there till 6-7PM now days... BUT summer is pretty clooooose so we need to suffer just a little bit and it'll be done! Uh what am I doing XD oh well fighting!

ell fighting!