Good things happen

The Fountain

 Luhan calmed down a little.
"L-Luhan... My name is Luhan"
 Sehun smiled and backed off a little letting his hand rest over Luhan's shoulders.
"Well Luhan. Why don't you talk with your parents about it?"
"NO" Luhan answered almos cutting off Sehun.
"Why not?"
"Because...because they are against.. Gay...people"
"So they don't know... Why don't u transfer to another school?" Sehun says looking at Luhan with a smirk. Wait why was is a smirk?
"Maybe that would be a good idea"
 Sehun looked around.
"Think about it. Where do you live?"
"Why?"
"It's dark already. And I don't like the idea of you walking alone in the dark."
"Well... It's only like 15 minutes from here"Luhan's voice seemed unsure. And he felt sehun's hand hugging him a little bit tighter.
"Would you like if I walk you back? At least the big part of the road." He smiled like a little kid. Luhan thought a little. The dark surrounding them want pleasing at all.
"W-well... O-ok.."
 Sehun stood up and looked at Luhan.
"Let's move then!"
 They started to walk. Sehun's heavy boots were pretty loud. The steers were silent.
 Maybe transferring IS a good idea? Luhan was lost in his thoughts and jumped when he heard Sehun say.
"You can come to the fountain at similar time if u want... I usually hang around there."
 Luhan looked up at Sehun and saw his now lost and blushing face. "I-I mean... You know.... To talk and stuff... I know how it feels to be bullied.."
"Hm.... Ok" Luhan said giving him his pretty smile. "You can leave me here now. My house is not too far away."
"O-ok.. Yeah" Sehun was hating this feeling. He hated to be nervous for no reason he would understand.
 They separated. Luhan walked and smiled to himself. I guess you just have to wait a little and good things come if you really need them. Sehun looks like a dark rocker/goth guy but is so nice. Luhan chuckled a little and sneezed. Aaaaand he's sick...