Might think this school is on crack..

The Fountain

 Luhan entered one of 3 huge buildings. He had everything he needed in notes he was holding right now in his hand, but they did a very small amount of help... He was about to find his locker BUT THE FREAKING NUMBERS WEREN'T PLACED IN ORDER. Normally you would see stuff placed like this 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on but here.. It was something like this - 2, 76, 1, 88, 52. Luhan looked so lost. He started to panic inside when suddenly:

“Hey” A sudden sound startled poor deer boy

“WAH!”

“AH!” The person jumped at Luhan’s sudden reaction right when he stepped in fron of the new student. It seemed like his whole body vibrated from the jump.

They guy looked like a puppy. Black fluffy hair, little cute warm eyes.

“THAT was.. Huh..” He plced his pretty hand on his chest and breathed in and out, then smiled “So I’m guessing you’re new?”

“U-uhm” Luhan nooded.

“Have a problem with lockers? Probobly. You see art students had this project and now out lockers are all mixed up. Don’t worry tho, I’ll help you! I’m Baekhyun. What class are you in? What number is you locker? We should go and find it!” The guy seemed very bubbly and energetic but Luhan smiled. He might get along with Baekhyun.

“I’m Luhan and my locker’s number is 7”

“OOOK~ Let’s go theeen”

Both of them found his locker and continued on chatting when they figured out that they are in the same class. Luhan was sure he was pretty dumb at the moment. He literally didn’t know ish about this gymnasium. They could study arts, music, sports, science and few other majors in this school next to main classes. There was more the just a football team.

The lunch break came. And right when Baekhyun and Luhan sat to their table some tall figure placed his hands on Baekhyun’s shoulders making the poor puppy jump in terror for a third time today. The second time was when his classmate ‘suddenly’ came up to him asking for his homework.

“YEOL~ don’t do that” He said half scared half laughing.

“Sorry” The guy said and sat next to him. He was very tall, had elf like ears and a funny yet cute wide smile. “Oh hey” He greeted with Luhan.

“This is Chanyeol” Baekhyun said. Luhan was about to open his mouth when suddenly someone said his line for him.

“Luhan”

The deer turned in surprised to see who was talking and his eyes became even wider. Freaking Sehun was there!

“WHAT?” Luhan almost chocked on his water he was drinking.

“What? Am I not allowed at school?” Sehun smirked.

“I-I didn’t know you were here~”

“I didn’t know the same thing”

“You know each other?” Chanyeol and Baekhyun asked with big eyes.

“Cutie, where were you? You left me hanging at nights~”

“W-why do you put it that way?” Luhan asked with a red face.

“OMG ARE THEY DATING?” Baekhyun asked looking at Chanyeol. Both of them made dramatic faces while Luhan was waving his hands allover the place because it’s nothing like that~!

“Careful you two might end up FINALLY dating” Sehun said with a smirk.

Both dramatic ‘actors’ suddenly stopped what they were doing and looked at different directions blushing. Luhan was sitting with no energy like a soulless body. “Lu don’t worry, I was just joking~” Sehun said with sorry eyes and patted his head.

Luhan blushed and tried to calm down

“I-I didn’t come because I had to get ready and a-”

“I understand” Sehun said with a smile and popped a grape in his mouth. It was in Luhan’s plate.

People were starring, but 3 of them ignored that while Luhan thought about his life mistakes. Chanyeol and Sehun started to talk about something when Baekhyun slightly kicked Luhan’s leg showing him to sit a little further from them with him.

“Are you familiar with them?” Baekhyun asked Luhan Looking at Chanyeol and Sehun.

“Mm.. Like how?”

“Well do you know their band?”

“they belong to a band??” Luhan blinked few times.

“Yup. It’s kind of a mix of rock rap and metal. It might sound strange but it’s good believe me. Those two and 3 guys from another school are in it. Jungkook, my little brother Taehyung and Namjoon.”

“What is the name of the band?”

“Exobang” (XDD I don’t know what am I doing..) “they are doing a little concert at school on Friday. It’s worth it.”

“Friday. I’m looking forward to it” Luhan smiled and looked at Sehun. Both Chanyeol and Sehun had tattoos. Sehun had all kinds of earrings in his ears, snake bites and few in his eyebrow. How did this school allow this?

A guy with a had of a dinosaur walked pass him. His face was dirty with paint, not mentioning his hands. Ok... Maybe it’s pretty understandable. This school is pretty free minded.

**

Heyyyyyy. Ok this was fast XD I’m not quiet sure what am I doing but here ya go. I made SM a great place didn’t I? Oh goodness I don’t know how will this all turn out but only time will tell. FIGHTING

Thank you sooo so much for reading this~ <3