Just a prank

The Fountain

Luhan's POV: 
 It was a prank huh.... Again.. Can't wait to hear "it's just a prank bro" while entering the school....What happened was that I fell for this guy in my class. He seemed nice to me and well I thought he felt the same, but I guess I was wrong... I'm the one who gets bullied a lot... Everyone just hates the idea that I'm gay.. And when he "asked me out" I felt it was too good to be truth... I still came to that place and now I'm sitting on the corner of a fountain and feeling worse and worse...
"Luhan... You knew this will happen.. What did you expect?" I look at the sky. At least the stars are bright and shiny. I can feel my eyes getting wet.. Oh well... There's no one here anyways... Might as well cry it out here then at home. Explaining everything to my parents would be too difficult anyways... I can feel how the tears are slowly making their way down my cheeks. Oh how I hate that feeling when you start to feel a slight lack of air when you cry... Why does the world have to be so cruel? Why is it always me? I guess no one will tell huh... I don't even know anymore.
 I look up as I feel something moving in front of me. It was a guy and a girl. Great now they are here to ruin my life completely?
 The guy seems erataded and the girl looks just... Just so y that I feel sorry for him... 
 I couldn't see them really well but I kinda heard their talking tones. The guy was facing the girl so I only could see his back. 
 Everything was ok until that girl started to shout at the poor guy like crazy! Something like:" how could you? I said I waned the white ones!!"
 Sheesh she has an annoying voice.. Then she cursed into his face and walked away like a mad witch. I saw the guy sigh...
 I can't help but look at him for few moments. My tears feel cold but I don't feel like wiping them off. The guy turns to me..