chapter eight.

I'll Give Up Everything For You

A couple of weeks passed, you and Chaejin had been living happily together at his place. His parents let you stay because Chaejin literally begged them, but on one condition — chores. You agreed especially since you're not that lazy, and it's only fair. Although you would get bored sometimes, alone. Dropping out of school isn't really the best thing to do just because you wanted the scandal to slowly fade away, plus, Minwoo and his manager ordered you too.

It's been pretty troublesome for you. Feeling a bit out of place at Chaejin's house, you decided to get a job. At a certain hot summer day, you came out from your friend's house, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, you walked around the neighbour hood, asking people to hier you in their cafe or restaurant. But when you thought you're lucky enough, an obsessive Minwoo fan just had to chase you away from where you were accepted as a waitress. Damn it!!

Running for your life and immediately sprinting inside Chaejin's residence, you were breathing heavily. How did my life turn into this??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Minwoo was also getting pretty exhausted. Apparently, the scandal reached not only in Korea, but Japan too. Now, he had been dealing with never ending interiews and scolding from his boss. They also confiscated his phone, laptop, and other electronics that he can use to contact you which wasn't really fair. So while he's encountering his entertainment's dilema, you're in Korea wondering when he'll ever message you or call. Also, thinking if he forgotten all about you. Does he even care?

Back to you. Having completely nothing to do, exam week finally ended, and you missed it. Chaejin have a three day vacation. Woohoo~ He asked you to go with him to Lotte World, which you declined — afraid of those crazy fans.

Even though you didn't want to go, Chaejin decided to kidnap you and threw you in the taxi cab. Squirming and kicking him because of what he did, your transportation stopped as you quickly hopped outside. You were both in an unknown neighbour hood. "Where are we?"

"Hyung!!!" a cute little boy tackled Chaejin on the ground and started hugging him real tight. "I missed you so much!!"

You chuckled which got both boy's attention. "Woah, what a pretty noona," the little boy complimented you. "Noona, Kyonsu-imnida. Do you have a boyfriend? If you don't, can I be yours?"

Chaejin smacked him in the head. "Knock it off Kyonsu. Not every girl you see are single."

Kyonsu pouted, "So she's taken..."

"I don't think so.." Chaejin stated while walking inside. Which earned a confused you. But I am.. Why did you lie to him??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprisingly, you will be living at Chaejin's Auntie's place with her son Kyonsu for three days. Her husband is kind of not here in our planet — he's in a peaceful place that we call 'Heaven'. Then it was dinner, his auntie cooked many delicious food. Which you ate gradually. You also helped with the dishes before Chaejin suggested about showing you around the place.

Walking side by side with Kyonsu leading. He decided to come. You have met a couple of their neighbours whom were really kind. And when the tour was over, the three of you played basketball at a near court. "Chaejin-ah!!!" a voice came from behind. You turned around to see a pink haired boy running towards you guys with six other boys who all have a different hair style and colour.

"Junhong-ah!!" Looks like they know each other. He was tall. Has a cute dimple that shows when he talks too. Okay, let's stop describing him and listen to what he have to say.

"Can we play with you guys?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minutes passed, you got in two shots which equals to two points while Chaejin got in five shots. Pretty good. Oh yeah, the team was you — Chaejin, Youngjae and Daehyun — opposing team — Junhong/Zelo, Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup. You know their names from the little introduction earlier. Anyways, Kyonsu — the referee — announced that you guys lost because of their athletic member — Bang Yongguk. He's really good.

It was fun too. And after the game, it was getting pretty late so you, Chaejin and Kyonsu bid good night and bye. Inside the house, Chaejin's auntie, Mrs.Song, gestured you into your room which was beside Chaejin and Kyonsu where they will be sharing a room together. In the bed room, a simple night gown was placed on top of the bed which you appreciatedly wore.

Tucking yourself in and was about to sleep, the door creaked open. Turning around you looked up to see your friend. "Goodnight," Chaejin whispered and was about to close the door when you remembered what he said earlier.

"Why did you lie to Kyonsu about me having a boyfriend or not?" you curiously questioned.

"Because you don't have a boyfriend..."

"Yeah I do, Minn -" "Boyfriends don't leave their girfriends for a long time without even messaging or calling them!! I bet he forgotten all about you and you're here hoping for his comeback with a minimum of chances that he still -"

"SHUT UP CHAE JINSOOK!!! Just shut up!!!"

Without noticing it, tears were already flowing rapidly down your cheeks ready to make a huge flood. "You gave up everything for him ~~~~-ah!! Don't be stupid and just break up with him!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date:{05/19/12}

 MESSEJII:boy1a4-: Hi readers. long time no update. lmao xD i think this is the longest chapter that i had written so far in THIS story. Ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work and i'm using an ipad. Typing problem thing. stay tuned for the next chapter and Subscribe, Comment and Add me as a friend if you like. annyeong~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.