chapter one.

I'll Give Up Everything For You

Chapter One.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The atmosphere turned bad once you stepped inside the school building. Plenty of eyes were sending you daggers as you walked along the hallway. Your knapsack swung back and forth on your shoulders as you passed by the students with a bowing head. The uncomfortable mood was familiar. It was always like this when you attend school. With an attempt to dash into your classroom to get away from everyone, you accidentally bumped into someone and fell on your bum.

"Ouch!" you yelped in pain. "Sorry."

You quickly stood up then offered a hand to the person you crashed into. A boy, whom you haven't met before. A new student, maybe? He chuckled, "Its okay."

Minwoo, your secret boyfriend, struck you a glare. He was sitting on his seat in the centre of the room with girls constantly flaunting over him. He doesn't like it when you talk to any other guys except him and his bandmates. You pretended not to notice him as you introduced yourself to the boy out of respect.

"Jeon _____-imnida."

"Chae Jinseok-imnida, but just call me Chaejin," the boy replied as he shook hands with you. "Hope we can be good friends."

You smiled, "Me too."

Chaejin walked away, taking his seat at the very back of the room. "So he wasn't a new student?" you thought. "How can I not know that?"

You scratched your head, sighed then walked to your seat, which was at the front of the class. After throwing your bag onto the floor, you patiently sat down as you waited for the teacher's arrival.

"Hey nerd," your annoying seatmate shot you an insult— just for the fun of getting a reaction— but you ignored him and stayed quiet.

Minwoo heard what the guy said to you which made him clenched his teeth, because that guy will certainly receive a punishment later on.

 

~

 

You were at the cafeteria, alone, eating your lunch where Minwoo would glance at you from time to time. You bit your sandwich as you were currently reading a book called "The Hunger Games." You were so into the book as you kept giggling at how cute Peeta wad, one of the main character in the book, when someone abruptly sat beside you. It interrupted your reading in the process.

"Can I eat lunch with you?" Chaejin asked politely. You slowly nodded your head; confused. You slipped your book on the edge of the table, waiting for him to say something. Anything. A minute passed when he noticed the book, grabbed it, and stare at it with sparkling eyes. "I'm reading this book too! What chapter are you on?"

"Uhmm,.. 18."

"Me too," his eyes sparkled. "You want to read it together after school? I mean, if you're not busy?"

"S-Sure. That sounds fun," you replied with delight. "But where will we read?"

"Can we read at your house?" he asked.

"Okay," you agreed. "Let's go straight to my house after school."

He grinned. "Call!"

 

~

 

Chaejin and you arrived at your house where you both went into your living roon — planning to read the book there. You also prepared snacks, like cookies and milk. Both of you sat on your couch as he offered to start reading first. You picked up a cookie but it was the same piece that he was just about to take; your hands touched. You blushed before quickly pulling your hand away, and letting him continue in reading Chapter 18.

The doorbell rang. You immediately ran for the door and opened it to see Minwoo.

"How's my girl?" Minwoo wrapped his arms around your waist also giving you a light kiss on the cheek. He pulled away once he saw Chaejin and turned furious. "What's he doing here?!"

 

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Hope you like chapter one. Sorry if I made mistakes, i'm kind of using an ipod right now. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.