chapter four.

I'll Give Up Everything For You

Chapter Four.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's because of your boyfriend isn't it?" he asked while his voice leveled up a pitch.

You kept quiet. Turning around as he faced your back, before he could even stop you from leaving, you sprinted off and headed outside the school building. He tried to call you back and even followed you, but you were way to fast for him. He sighed as a frowned appeared on his lips. He didn't like the idea of you two not being friends anymore. Maybe it's because he...

Shaking his head from left to right and smacked it real hard with his manly hand, making himself yelp in pain,"Oww. Aish~ Don't even go there Chaejin!"

 

-------

 

Minwoo were talking and hanging out with his other members at the cafeteria when a hand was angrily slammed at their table. All of them gasped and looked up to see Chaejin. Minwoo glared at him and snickered,"What do you, LOSER want?"

"I'm going to be friends with _____ whether you like it or not!" he stated while giving him a bit of an attitude.

Minwoo quickly grabbed him by the collar,"You don't want to mess with me, you LOSER."

Chaejin smirked at him while ripping Minwoo's grip away from his shirt and defended,"I'll tell the whole class about you two, DATING."

As he emphasized the 'dating' word, Minwoo lost his temper and was about to charged when he noticed everyone looking at them both. He showed his gentle and innocent looking face to everyone and replied while trying to show off a convincing smile,"Whatever you say."

BINGO~ lol xD. Chaejin left the cafeteria with a victory smile as he was on his way to find you.

 

-------

 

You were sitting on a bench, reading a highly thick book. Flipping through the pages, you felt the bench to be slightly heavier as you turned your gaze to the other side to see Chaejin smiling wide at you. Tilting your head to the left in confusion, Chaejin suddenly asked,"Could you help me in French?"

"Pourquoi {'Why' in French}?" 

"Parce que, je besoin d'aide, s'il vous plait {'Because, I need help, please' in French)."

"Bien {'Okay' in French}."

Sitting and studying together, Chaejin suddenly got this idea of putting his arm around you which got you startled. Pulling his arm away and shockingly asked,"What are you doing? If Minwoo sees us he's going to go nuts."

"Relax, I got him tied up," Chaejin smirked at you while earning a clueless expression on your face.

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Sorry for not updating. I was kind of busy with school and my other fics. Writing TEN fics right now. Don't worry, the ideas don't get jumbled up inside my head, i just need to time to write them xD. Also sorry if i made mistakes. Stay tuned for the next chapter. ^u^

also.. sorry for a short chapter. it was naegaplz and haefany4eva's fault.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.