chapter five.

I'll Give Up Everything For You

It was fun having a friend by your side. Laughing and helping each other with homework and studying for the Science test in two days from now. 'I wonder why Minwoo and I aren't close like this,' you thought while continuing to tickle Chaejin. He was laughing his off as his face turned red. After finally letting him go, you looked at the clock hanging from the wall and gasped to see that it was very late. It was already 11 p.m and you still have school tomorrow. You sighed and told him to go. He nodded and gave you a hug before going. You were shocked at first but then hugged him back.

Changing into your pajamas and slipping beneath your covers, you headed off to dream land.

~

Skipping to school to meet with Chaejin, you greeted him,"Annyeong~"

He chuckled at your cuteness then linked arms with you to class. You and Chaejin would answer every question that Mrs.Lee, your teacher, would ask and would always get it right. By that, you both would also earn a glare from Minwoo. Whereas, the other people don't really care since they don't know the right answers. Anyways, it was then lunch time when Minwoo asked you to go with him to Starship to see him practice today. You wanted to reject his offer but then realized that he will just get mad at you, so you just accepted. "So much for studying.." you mumbled.

~

Arriving at Starship, you followed Boyfried to their practice room and sat across them and watched. You began to get bored, so you took out your phone and decided to text Chaejin. You two began to chat and he advised you to go home and study since it will be a very big exam. You pouted to yourself not knowing that Minwoo saw you. He walked over to you and asked what's wrong.

"Can I go home now? I need to study for our test tomorrow," you exclaimed sounding a bit irritated. "And what about you? Don't you need to study too?"

"Aniyo. I'm not going to school tomorrow because of my schedule and can't you just stay with me for tonight? Please," he asked while using his aegyo. You giggled then immediately nodded earning a tight hug from the sweaty boy.

Watching them for three hours now, your eyes felt droopy and before you knew it, you fell asleep. After Boyfriend finished practicing, they walked over to you and admired your sleeping figure. They smiled as Minwoo carried you and decided to take you home. Arriving at home, Minwoo was greeted by your parents and they thanked him for safely bringing you back. He placed you on your bed then planted a soft kiss on your forehead before heading off. "Goodnight yeobo~"

~

 

Oh Mai Gosh!! You are freaking out. Minwoo didn't wake you up last night that you didn't even study for your test that you guys are writing now and you are going to fail! You understood half of them from studying with Chaejin and just guess the rest. 'I feel like pulling my hair out! I'm going to fail!' you screamed inside your head as your teacher began to collect all the papers. "Help.."

Sitting inside the cafeteria with a sour expression on your face, Chaejin began to scold you. Not really the right time...

"Didn't I tell you to go home last night," he began his lecture. "And did you obey me? No. You're such an idiot. Just break up with that stupid boyfri-" "Shhh," you cut him off by shoving your hands on his lip. "Don't be too loud."

He peeled your hands off then sighed. He was now completely annoyed. You rolled your eyes before standing up to throw your garbage out and heading out of the cafeteria. Today was a really bad day..

~

Getting your test back, you looked at your score and it was a 70%, your jaw dropped. This is the lowest mark that you had ever gotten. You placed your head on your desk and began to sulk. Chaejin who studied got an 89% on his test. "But how?" you asked.

"I guess I didn't study enough," he said while letting out a small chuckle. He rubbed the back of his neck as you looked at him weirdly. You shook your head from left to right before focusing back to your teacher who is explaining the correct answers in the test.

'I was so worried about ____-ah that I couldn't focus properly last night with my studies,' Chaejin resolved his bad mark. 'Aigoo~'

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Hope you like this chapter, i need to end it here.. stay tuned for the next chapter and ignore my mistakes because i'm using an ipod right now. ^^

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.