chapter seven.

I'll Give Up Everything For You

Laying down on your couch and spreading your arms wide, you were smiling like an idiot. Today, you and Minwoo won at the contest. But sadly, Chaejin won't be able to go to school for a whole week, so you'll be all alone in school. You pouted, then got up and went to your room to change. Wearing comfortable clothes irresistibly hugging your pillow as you opened your laptop and turned it on. Checking and getting into the kpop showbiz, you went to 'allkpop' and screamed your head off once you saw the headline: MINWOO FROM BOYFRIEND, DATING A LOW-STANDARD GIRL!!! ----> pictures were taken backstage where he was back-hugging a girl and doing a rap duo.

Your eyes literally popped out while your jaw was dropped to the point it hurts. Trying to calm yourself, you snickered, "It's not like they know that the girl is me..." Scrolling down, you faced palmed yourself in an unbelievable expression on.

Her name is Jeon ~~~~... Dang, this writer has all the information. She lives in xxx.street, address 143 xoxo. 'What the heck!? How did she or he even know that!!?' you angrily thought when someone suddenly began to bang on your door. You ran nervously downstair, hesitating that it might be some 'haters' or/and paparazzi. "Open up!!!"

Recognizing the voice, you immediately opened it and pulled Minwoo into a tight hug, in an almost verge of tears. "I'm sorry~" you deeply apologized for being such a troublesome.

Closing the door, he hugged you back, trying to shush you. He gestured to sit down and you obeyed. Taking in a huge breath before explaining to you what you two have to do to fix the problem. "Well," he began while fiddling with his fingers. "Me and the boys are going to Thailand for a couple of WEEKs... Our CEO said that he'll handle it and that we'll be back once the scandal fades away. And you have to leave your house because the paparazzis and some haters might harass you in here, so pack up."

"Wait, where I'm suppose to go?" you asked with a hint of panic. He bit his lip, he doesn't know too. But you do have to get out of here, then a person popped into your head. Of course, Chaejin~ You immediately ran upstairs, getting a huge luggage as Minwoo helped you pack up. Noticing that his cheeks were a bit red, you saw that he was staring at your undergarments. Quickly, you grabbed them and threw them inside the huge bag and zipping it up. Rolling it until you reached the door, he pulled you into a long deep kiss and whispering, "I'll miss you..."

"Me too," you hugged him tightly before letting go because it was time to go. Calling in a taxi, you hopped in and waved at Minwoo while mouthing 'I love you', but for it might be the last time you get to say those three words. But he didn't mouth it back, but instead screamed it, "I LOVE YOU JEON ~~~~~!!" Which made you giggle.

The driver then stepped on the pedal and you stormed off. Goodbye...

*Diing Doong* The door swung open and a limping Chaejin appeared. Before you could explain why you came with your luggage, he pulled you into a hug. He must have seen the news...

Dragging you to his bedroom, you were a bit weirded out. It's so quiet in his house, too quiet. Where's his parents? But it looks like he can read your mind. "I leave alone, my parents in the states, working.." he exclaimed while shotting you a smile and patting the space beside him on the bed.

You sat beside him as you both looked at his laptop, guess you don't have to use yours which you brought with you. But still, what about your other stuff, you sighed. When you looked at the news again while scrolling down to the bottom, 3.9/4 are negative comments. And one of the recent comment which was five seconds ago was... 'I'm right in front of her house but I think she scurried away already. That little !! When I find her, I'll break her head off!!'

It was too much for you, so you slammed the laptop shut and hid beneath the covers. You began to curse softly, as it became louder and louder and louder, already screaming when Chaejin suddenly burst into a laughter. "It's not funny!!!"

"Don't be such a baby," he teased when he decided to slip his finger onto your waist and poked it. Slapping his hand, he poked you with his other hand making you complain for him to stop. *Poke* *Poke* *Poke* "Pwuahahaha STOP IT TICKLES!!" you yelled while pounding on his arm. "I want to sleep!!"

Pushing off the bed and making him land on his , you stuck your tongue at him and layed down on the bed with your eyes closed. He rubbed his aching and scratched his head in irritation, he sure wants revenge. When he stood up and was thinking off tickling you some more, he found your sleeping face and softened up. He chuckled, "This girl... When she say she wants to sleep, she WILL sleep."

Turning off the light, he stepped out of his room, but not before taking another good peek of you. He left with only one word left to say, "Pabo...."

Author's note:

Hi readers. Hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm using an ipad so sorry if i made mistakes. and sorry for not updating for awhile, i was busy with my other fics and school work. also tomorrow is "Good Friday" and i'm sacrifizing my computer time. so i won't be on....also, I WROTE TWO NEW FICS, CHECK IT OUT:

MY ILLEGAL BOYFRIEND; http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/153547/my-illegal-boyfriend-bangyongguk-infinite-ljoe-teentop-woohyun-you-bap

And 'I'm In Love With Kim Jonghyun'; http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/161516/i-m-in-love-with-kim-jonghyun-comedy-romance-shinee-you-kimjonghyun-nuest-nuestjr

plus, stay tuned for the next chapter. ^-^

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.