chapter three.

I'll Give Up Everything For You

Chapter Three.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MInwoo oppa," you called him who was sitting on the couch complaining quietly about Chaejin being here in your house. "Could I talk to you for a minute? Alone."

You dragged him to the kitchen to 'talk'. "You better not do anything bad to Chaejin," you warned him while crossing your arms.

"What makes you say that?" he denied as he trie to not make any eye contact because if you do, you'll know he's lying for sure.

You pinched his cheeks,"Because I know my boyfriend very well."

Youngmin came rushing into the kitchen and started yelling,"Yah! No Minwoo! The huge fish net that we ordered are heee -"

You shot him a death glare then looked back at Minwoo,"What fish net!?"

"N-Nothing," Minwoo lied while stuttering.

"No Minwoo!" you screamed furiously as you turned your gaze back to Youngmin. "What net, Youngmin-ah?"

"I-It's for..." his sweats were building up feeling the heat, he was shaking in nervousness. "We're going fishing next week!"

"Fishing?" you questioned as you tilted your head to the left. 

He nodded and Minwoo let out a huge sigh. 

"I'm going to go now," Youngmin exclaimed as he stormed out of the kitchen.

You too went back to the living room, but not before shotting your boyfriend a glare. You mumbled under your breath,"Something's not right here."

 

-------

 

The day went on, everything turned out.. awkward. School came and you felt slightly uneasy. You were walking to school when you heard your name being called. You turned around to see Chaejin hung on a tree with a net wrapped around him. You ran towards him, but then frowned when the people who were passing by started to laugh at him.

"Look at that idiot on the tree," someone whispered to her friends and then laughed their butts off. 

You frowned and tried to get him out, but didn't know how to do it. Suddenly, a picture of Youngmin from yesterday at your house where he announced about their delivered fish net popped up inside your head. And then it hit you.. they did this to Chaejin.

Fire came out of your ear as you were furious. You ran towards the building to find Minwoo chit-chatting with a group of girls on his seat. You stomped your feet towards them. "Why!?" you shouted in anger while glaring at him.

"Hey nerd! You can't talk to our Minwoo oppppa -"

"OUT!!" you screamed on the top of your lungs as you pushed them all out, leaving just you and Minwoo alone in the classroom.

You went back to Minwoo and tried to ask calmly,"Why'd you do it?"

"He was getting to attach to you! He should've known that he was going to lose anyway!" he yelled.

"Lose!?" you became mad again as black and dark aura surrounded you. "This isn't a game No Minwoo! He's my friend! You should've just said that you were jealous!"

"I was not JEALOUS!" he screamed with a hint of in denial.

"Liar! You're acting like a baby!" you argued.

"Why are you even on his side, I'm your boyfriend!" he shouted as he slammed the desk with his manly hands and looked at you intensely. "If you don't unfriend that dude, then.."

"Then what!?"

"Let's break up!" he yelled as he dashed out of the classroom, slamming the door behind him.

........What!?.......

 

-------

 

Class ended. It was lunch time. Chaejin approached you. He eventually got out of the net, but still missed first period.

"To the cafeteria!" he announced with a huge grin on his face.

"Let's stop being friends!" 

"Bwoh!?" he looked at you weirdly. "Why!?"

"Bye Chaejin."

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Hope you like this chapter. Stay tuned for the next ch. I don't check over my work so sorry if i made mistakes. annyeong~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.