chapter two.

I'll Give Up Everything For You

Chapter Two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You!" Minwoo rudely pointed at Chaejin, getting really mad he yelled, "Get out of here!"

"_____-ah!" familiar voices called you as they all barged inside your house. It was the other Boyfriend members; Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Kwangmin and Youngmin. You smiled once you saw them, "Group hug!"

"Are your hearing alright? I said get out of here!" Minwoo snickered at Chaejin as he grabbed his arm, dragging him out.

You swiftly grasped onto Minwoo's arm pleading, "Aniyo. We're not done reading yet."

He ignored you while roughly pushing Chaejin out and was about to slam the door when he stopped Minwoo by pushing it back open. Minwoo looked at him in shock, he shouted, "What the heck?! Out you idiot!"

"You don't have the right to kick me out, especially since this isn't even your place," Chaejin hissed while glaring at him.

"But _____ also wants you out, so out! Right yeobo?" Minwoo state firmly as he intrertwined his hands with yours.

Chaejin looked at you innocently, you stuttered, "A-Aniyo. He can stay."

Chaejin's eyes lit up, so overjoyed by your response whereas, Minwoo was dismayed. He begged for you to kick Chaejin out, but you ignored him as you brought Chaejin back inside and continuing with the book. Boyfriend patted Minwoo's back as they all suggested, "Let's get rid of him."

 

Author's note:

Hi readers, sorry for a short chapter, it's kind of late and i'm using an ipod again. Goodnight and stay tuned for the next chapter.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.