chapter six.

I'll Give Up Everything For You

Scanning the poster taped on the wall beside the auditorium room, it got your full attention. It was a talent show. Planning on joining and finally agreeing, you signed your name up feeling really excited. While writing your name on the sheet, a pair of eyes stared at you from behind. "A talent show?" a familiar voice questioned.

You turned around and gave Chaejin a slight nod then asked,"Want to join?" He thought of it for a second before agreeing with a genuine smile. You watched him write his name beside yours while sliding your bag on your shoulders and going off to class with him. "It will be fun.."

-------

For the past few days, you have been hanging out with Chaejin because of Minwoo's messed up schedule. They're popularity had gone insane that you haven't even seen him for so long. But it's okay, since you have your bestfriend with you ALL the time. Practicing for the talent show and both your goal was to win. Oh, and you'll be dancing together at the Talent Show. Rapping was suppose to be what you were going to do, but Chaejin can't rap so dancing was what you two decided on at the end. It was a bit hard, since you were un-coordinated. Luckily, with the help of your awesome dancer friend, he was able to teach you how to wave your body and look sassy doing it. ^^ kekeke~

-------

The talent show is today and your sweating in nervousness. A boy and a girl suddenly went up to you and trash your outfit. Chaejin was about to say something bad when you stopped him by grabbing his arm tight. You rolled your eyes and snickered,"This is a talent show. Not a fashion show."

They stomped their feet and stormed off. You smirked with victory. Chaejin stuck his tongue at them making you chuckle. A few minutes later, you and Chaejin were up next which got you even more frustrated. He took your had trying to calm you down and it somehow worked. Both of you headed to the stage when the girl and boy earlier who bad talk your clothes "accidentally", not, tripped Chaejin making him fall and sprain his ankle. It was turning purple and no doubt that he was in pain. A supervisor ran towards the both of you and sent Chaejin to the nurse's room. You were freaking out beside the contestant had finished performing and its both of your turn. You glared at the two evil pair as they just walked away with a huge grin. You were about to ran after them and pull their hair out when you felt an arm wrapped around your waist. Giving off a soft jump for dismay, you whipped your head to meet eyes with Minwoo. He smiled and you smiled back. Hugging him tight, the MC called your name and Chaejin's. A frown immediately appeared across your lips. "But my partner's in pain.." you exclaimed.

"I'll be your partner~" Minwoo sang. Your eyes lit up but then shook your head from left to right.

"But you don't know the dance moves," you pouted. The MC called your names again in a more irritated tone. You began to shake in nervousness when Minwoo held your hand.

"Boyfriends are suppose to help their girlfriends, right? And since I am your boyfriend, I need to help you. Also, boyfriends know their girlfriends better than anyone. And since I know that you can rap and I am a rapper by the way. I'll be your rap partner.."

Your eyes sparkled with overjoy. You quickly nodded when the MC called you and Chaejin again. "I'll count to three, and if their not going to show up, they'll be disqualified. One.. Two.. Thhh -"

"Here!" you and Minwoo yelled at the same time. "And it will be Jeon ~~~~ and No Minwoo who will be performing!"

The MC nodded and stated,"Good luck to you two, sweet couple~"

 

Author's note:

Hi readers. Hope you guys like this chapter. I'm using an ipod so sorry if i made mistakes. i wonder if their going to win? lol xD stay tuned for the next chapter. ^-^

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.