flower

flower

A few days after the Dina incident, she never show up in front the practice oom door again. They were thankful because finally they get to practice in peace.

"Hey, Woozi." call Wonwoo.

"What?" ask Woozi, sitting beside Wonwoo.

"Do you ever think of having a coffee date?" ask Wonwoo.

"Sometimes. Why?" ask Woozi.

"Then, why don't we both go on a coffee date later? no Mingyu nor Hoshi. Only the two of us. How is it?" suggest Wonwoo.

"sure. We'll go after practice, okay?" said Woozi.

"sure. But don't tell them. It's a secret betwee the two of us." said Wonwoo.

"what's gotten into you lately? you're getting weirder than before." said Woozi.

"maybe because I hang out a lot with the maknaes especially Seungkwan and Vernon." he answered.

"obviously." agreed Woozi.

-

Finally, the practice ended. Hoshi was about to talk to Woozi when he saw no signs of the smller guy. So, he decided to talk with Wonwoo but it's the same too.

"guys, did you saw Woozi and Wonwoo?" ask Hoshi.

"no...... maybe...... I don't know." answered Seungkwan.

"Mingyu, did Wonwoo told you anything? Maybe he told you like he bring woozi somewhere?" ask Hoshi.

"no. I saw after the practice ended, they both went out together, locking arms." said Mingyu.

"o...kay.... that's weird..." said Hoshi.

-

"Hey, Zi." ask Wonwoo.

"hmmm?" hum Woozi.

"do you ever think of a present to give to Hoshi for christmas?" ask Wonwoo.

"not yet. how about you?" ask Woozi back.

"yeah. I think of giving Mingyu a same mafela as me. Means that-"

"a couple mafela." said Woozi, continuing Wonwoo's sentence.

"yeah." agreed Wonwoo.

"well, I think I'm going to give buy Hoshi and me a couple beanie and for Chan and me, a couple socks." said Woozi.

"Why Chan?" ask Wonwoo, curious.

"because he's always there when I need someone to talk heart to heart. He's just like my younger brother." answered Woozi.

"ouh....." replied Wonwoo.

-

"Hey, Mingyu. Want to join me for a coffee?" ask Hoshi.

"sure." agreed Mingyu.

They walk down the road to their usual coffee shop. When they enter the cafe, they both saw Woozi and Wonwoo.

"did you see what I see?" ask Mingyu.

"yeah. let's sit there." said Hoshi.

They order their drinks then take a sit beside them. Hoshi beside Woozi, and Mingyu beside Wonwoo.

"well, well.... what do we have here?" ask Hoshi.

"what are you doing here?" ask Wonwoo.

"why? can't I meet with my beautiful boyfriend?" ask Mingyu.

"it's not like that, but you two are ruining our time." said Wonwoo.

"well, I guess we shoud sit somewhere." said Hoshi.

"yeah... let's go...." said Mingyu.

"ey, ey..... don't be like this... we're just joking." said Wonwoo.

"Hoshi...... come here." said Woozi, patting the seat beside him.

"I know you love me." said Hoshi.

"so.... what are we going to do now?" ask Mingyu.

"nothing. just a friendly talk or brtherly talk." said Woozi.

"ouh...."

While the Meanie couple were busy in their own world, Hoshi take this chance to be lovey dovey with Woozi.

"what?" ask Woozi, smirking.

"Do you ever wonder what's the most beautiful flower in this world?" ask Hoshi.

"no. Maybe lavender?" said Woozi.

"yes. but not all of them. there's only one lavender that took my heart away." said Hoshi.

Woozi smile. "what's the name?" ask Woozi.

They were busy enjoying each other, not realizing that the Meanie couple are taking a video of them both.

Woozi's p.o.v

I smiled. "What's the name?" I ask.

"The name is Lee Jihoon a.k.a Woozi." answered him.

"Why me?" I ask.

"Because you're my flower." answered Hoshi.

"Don't kidding me, Hoshi." I said.

"I'm not. You are really my flower that always bloom from time to time and shows you pretty to the world." said him.

God, I'm really really grateful right now for having him in my life. I wish to be with him until my last breathe. That's my wish.

-THE END-