why?

flower

"why did you choose to be trainee here? there's so many big company in the city. yet, you still choose to be trainee here" ask Hoshi.

"ummm....... maybe because of you, baby boy" answered Dina.

"please stop it. and remember, I'm not your baby boy. I'm taken, okay" said Hoshi.

"taken, huh? by whom? is it the small guy from earlier?" ask Dina.

"yeah. so, what's your problem?" ask Hoshi.

"why would you be with him? he's ugly. he doesn't even know what you like or dislikes. he doesn't even know how to satisfy you. he's not even hot or y. why you choose him?" ask Dina, getting closer to Hoshi.

"It's my life. he's not ugly, he's cute and handsome. he knows better than you what I like or what I dislikes. he always satisfy me with his hardwork. he's hot and y infront of me. I choose him because he loves me no matter what. he doesn't love me because of my look, because of my personality or even not because of my job. he loves me because I'm being who I am and will never change just because of one person" answered Hoshi.

they stop infront the office. Hoshi went inside the office and introduce Dina to the staff.

"Hoshi, is that you girlfriend?" ask his manager.

"nope. she's my childhood friend.She comes here as a trainee. He ask me to tour her around but I'm busy. So, can Mina noona tour her?" ask Hoshi.

"sure. what's her name?" ask Mina noona.

"ummmmm....... Dina. Im Dina, 21 years old, born on........ I'm not sure about that. ask her" said Hoshi.

"19 December 1996" answered Dina.

"thank you, Dina. you may sit there first caue I want to search for your files first" said Mina noona.

"your welcome" said Dina.

"excuse me, noona. she maybe look kind, bt she's not. she's really annoying. so, I hope you manage to keep shut" said Hoshi. Dina was surprised. Hoshi walk past her and before he went out, she look at him. Hoshi smirk and went out.

Hoshi went straight to the practice room.

"Hoshi, how's the tour?" ask Woozi.

"nah, I'm just taking her to the office and ask Mina noona to tour her instead. I don't feel comfortable around her." he answered, hugging Jihoon by the waist.

"owh. it's good to hear. now, let's continue practicing." said Wonwoo. They nodded.

they continue practicing and suddenly they stop when they heard a knock. Woozi open the door and his smile faded. the people that he doesn't even want to see is standing infront of him.

"what do you this time?" ask Woozi.

"I want 'him'." answered Dina, pointing towards Hoshi's direction.

"no, you can't." said Wonwoo.

"owh, who are you? what do you care? this is my business. not yours." said Dina, going inside. Seungcheol stand infront her.

"his business, is our business. plus, you should be training this time. you may go now because we need to practice." said Seungcheol.

"I don't want. Not until Soonyoung sleeps with me. Tonight." replied Dina. Everyone is shocked especially Woozi cause the girl name Dina wants to sleeps with his man. Like what the hell?

"if you dare." said Woozi, glaring towards Dina.

"of course I dare cause you're small and still a kid. I can't fight a little kid like-" she is cut off by a hard slap.

"you should have manner when you're talking to your sunbaes. remeber that. now, go downstairs, level 2 room 2A, and train hard. good luck." said Woozi.

"I'll wait until it's time for me-" she was cut off again when she saw Woozi bing his guitar and is ready to hit her. "just wait." then, she left the room.

"that's quiet surprising." said Dino.

"chan, your favourite hyung knows well how to deal with someone like her." replied Seokmin.

"that's absolutely true." said Seungkwan. then, they all laugh.