cuddle

flower

"bae~" calls Hoshi. The other's are in the living room playing some stupid games." hyung, did you see my bae?" ask Hoshi. The members shook their head. They did not see Woozi this morning.

" maybe his already in his studio, we don't know" says Joshua " but, why?" ask Seungkwan.

"u-uh, nothing." He put on his jacket, took his phone and wallet and walk towards the front door. He put on his shoes, " i'm going out. annyeong~" says the choreographer.

"yeah, be careful." says Jeonghan. When Hoshi was about to go out, he calls Hoshi. He hands him a bottle of orange juice.

"what's this, hyung?" he ask the older.

"it's orange juice, you idiot." answered Jeonghan.

"yeah, i know it's orange juice. but, why did you give me this?" he ask again.

"give it to Woozi. he haven't had his breakfast this morning. i thought orange juice could give him some energy. and don't forget to tell him that don't work too hard. he will get sick, kay?" he says. He gave him a small smile.

"yeah, sure. i will tell him" he says, heading out.

On his way to the company, he saw a small guy, with purple hair, walking down the street. He look closer to the guy. The guy is his bae, Woozi. He was walking from the company to their dorm. He run towards the younger.

"Woozi!" he calls him. The younger turn around, a smile form on his face. Hoshi stop and walk towards him. He stop infront him, handing him the orange juice.

"here" says Hoshi. They sit at the bench under the tree. Woozi open the bottle cap and drink the orange juice in one go.

"y-yah, how can you drink that orange juice in one go?! wasn't it too sweet? or are you really like to drink sweet things, huh?" he ask, surprised.

"why are you being really noisy, huh? i'm exhausted, okay" he answered.

"o-oh...... sorry" he apologize, kissing him on the cheeks.

"y-yah! don't do that! we're in public, okay. it's not anywhere close." says Woozi, punching his bae on the shoulder. He was really embarrased.

"it's like you never kiss me before. but, i don't care. i kiss you in public cause so that you're taken and you're mine" says the older, kissing him again.

"s-stop it" says Woozi, blushing.