mianhae

flower

Hoshi usually wakes up earlier than the other members, but that day he's the one who wakes up late. He don't know what happens to him that day. He walk out of his bedroom and go straight into the bathroom. He wash his face and brush his teeth. He took a shower and go back into his bedroom. He put on his cloth and sit on the couch in the living room. The members were watching movies when he join them. He look around him but tere's no sign of the purple haired male.

" hyung, where's Woozi?" he ask Jeonghan who sits beside him.

" he go out for a walk with Wonwoo and " answered Chan.

" where?" he ask again.But they did not reply. He get up and go inside his bedroom. He take his phone and his wallet. He put on his jacket to keep him warm. he walk towards the front door and put on his shoes. He was putting on his shoes when suddenly Mingyu calls out for him.

" Hoshi-hyung, where are you going?" he ask, looking at him.

" i'm going out to take some fresh air. why?" he ask him back.

"i'll follow you then" he says. He did not wait for Hoshi's reply. He get up from his seat and took his phone and wallet. He put on his jacket and walk towards the older. He put on his shoes and follow the older outside.

" actually, i wasn't going to take some fresh air, though. i just wannalook for Woozi" he tells him the truth.

"i know. that's why i'm taking this chance, following you cause i wan't to look for Wonwoo too" he tells his hyung. Hoshi just nodded. They stopped at the nearby coffee shop to buy drinks. Unfortunately, Woozi and Wonwoo were there. Hoshi and Mingyu see them but they sit far away from their couples. They want to folow them to the place they are going.

" Won, they're here" says Woozi. He knows because he watch Hoshi and Mingyu on the street just now.

" yeah, i know. they sit two tables far away from we. let's just pretend that we don't see them" says Wonwoo. So, right now, they're playing games with each other.

Woozi suggest that they need to do something about them. They planned on making them broke. Both Wonwoo and Woozi are known as their devils self. They had a nickname that was given to them by their fans, carats that are 'DEVILS LINE'. Since that, they work on trick the other members with their devils plans.

They get up from their seat and approach two guys sitting at the table near the window. Mingyu and Hoshi look carefully at their action. The two were 100% tricked by their couples. They are surprised to see that their couples are walking outside the coffee shop but not because of that, they are surprised, what make they surprised are their couples are holding hands with other guys. Hoshi get up from his seat. He wanted to approach Woozi but Mingyu hold his wrist.

"don't" he says. Hoshi was confused. Why did the younger told him to not approach his bae.

"why?" he ask the younger, sitting back at his seat.

"they're just want to make us jealous. they plan on tricking us with their devil's plan. look, they are not really into them. it obviously they are acting" explains Mingyu.

"how do you know?" he ask him back, leaning closer to the younger so that no one hear their conversation.

"how do i know? its really obvious okay. look at how Woozi hyung holds the guy's hand. He looks awkward, okay. and you know that they don't know how to act" explains Mingyu again, but he failed. Hoshi was 100% tricked by the other.

"i'm going away." says Hoshi.

"w-where?" ask the younger.

"come here." Mingyu just followed his hyung. They go out from the coffee shop. They walk past Woozi and Wonwoo. Mingyu looked back anf give Wonwoo a gaze before he followed the other.

"h-hyung, where are you going?" he ask his hyung. Hoshi did not reply. He walk faster this time. Mingyu followed behind him like a puppy. He don't know where his hyung brings him. At last, they stop at the unknown place. Mingyu look infront him and his gaze meet with Hoshi's. He was surprised to see tears falling down his cheeks. He walk towards him and bring him to the bench under the tree. He hug his hyung and comfort him. They stayed like that in silent when suddenly Hoshi says something under his breath.

"i know Woozi don't love me anymore. i realize when he kept avoiding me. i know he loves other people but not me. he hates me because i always bother him. i'm a bad boyfriend!" he tells the younger. Mingyu did not say anything untill he had something in his mind. He tells the older.

"are you serious?" he ask the younger. Mingyu nodded."then if like that, let's do it!" agreed Hoshi happily.

That night, they went back to their dorm. The members were all in the living room. They saw Woozi and Wonwoo are sitting on the couch, and they are laughing at Seungkwan's funny stories. Woozi look up to see Hoshi smiling at him. The older leans at him and whisper to him.' Go inside the bedroom and wait for me. i'll be there after taking my bath' says Hoshi. Woozi nodded and went into the bedroom.He wait for Hoshi. He plays some song to accompany him. Suddenly, the door crack open. There he saw Hoshi's body with just a towel wrap around his waist. He was blushing. He was thankful that Hoshi did not see him blushing because it's dark inside. Hoshi put on his clothes and sit beside Woozi at the bed.

"let's break up" he says to the younger. Woozi can't believe what his boyfriend just said. He look up. He met with Hoshi's beautiful gaze.

"w-what a-are y-you s-s-saying?" stutters Woozi.

"i ask for break up" answered Hoshi. His face was straight. His face shows no emotions. Woozi look down to his feet. He did not realized that his tears are falling down his red cheeks. He felt hurt. His heart was broken for the second time. He can't hold his tears. He let Hoshi know how much he was hurt. He get up from where he sit, and he walk towards the door. Before he go out, he says something to his 'ex' boyfriend." if this what you want, then let me go. but don't forget........." he pause"i will never let other people takes my heart way, cause i will always love you" he continued, tears falling down his cheeks. He was really serious about it. Hoshi felt stupid. He shouldn't asked the younger for break up. His heart broke to see his 'ex' boyfriend broke. Now, he regret what he has done. Woozi storm out from the bedroom and run away. The members were confused. Seungcheol go inside the bedroom and ask Hoshi what's wrong.

"hey, what's wrong with you two?" he ask quietly.

"mianhae" he says quietly, enough for himself to hear.

"w- what?"