rooftop kiss

flower

Woozi and Hoshi are sitting at the rooftop, taking some fresh air. They still have 5 minutes more before they practice. They spend almost all their time together at the rooftop, watching the whole city of Seoul. Although they are having some break, Woozi still never let go of his lyrics book. He keep on writing and canceling the words. Hoshi loves to see how hardworking he be when it comes to producing. He really loves his songs. He admit that Woozi has that kind of talents that no one's know except Hoshi and he himself. He keep on staring the little kid. He did not realized that Woozi is staring right into his eyes. Woozi put down his lyrics book and his pencils. He shake the older's body, but the older's did not even blink his eyes.

"hyung? hyung~" calls Woozi."h-Hyung!" he shouts. At last, Hoshi blinks his eyes.

"w-what?" he ask, not knowing anything. Woozi did not reply, instead he just laugh."w-what happen?" he ask, confused. Woozi shake his head.

"nothing. you look funny, you know. i call you two times, yet you still didn't blink your eyes. then, i decided to shout your name, i can't believe it's work.btw, it's funny" he explains, still laughing. Hoshi can't hold it, he pulls the younger into his embrace, and kiss him. He can feels that the younger is smiling into the kiss. They stayed like that until they heard the door behind them cracked open.

"okay, okay, you two. come down. we're waiting for you two. we were ordering chicken for tonight. hope you don't care" says Seungcheol, interrupting them.

"yeah, we will. you go first." answered Hoshi " cause i have something to do with my bae" whisper Hoshi, making the younger blush.

"but don't take too long. we won't be waiting for you two, kay" says Seungcheol, before heading downstairs.

"w-what are you doing?" ask Woozi. Hoshi is wrapping his arm around the younger's waist, pulling him closer to him. He pressed his lips against the younger's lips. They were enjoying the night kissing, forgetting the chicken. Letting themselves entertain each other.