Dina

flower

Seventeen was in their practice room. Doing what? Of course, dancing. But, what actually they're doing was playing with their phones. Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. Woozi, who was near the door open. He froze. Hoshi stands up and walk towards his baby, to see who is it. His eyes widened.

"hey guys, who is it?" ask Seungcheol.

"i-i-it's D-d-d-d-di.......n-n-n-na" stutter Hoshi.

"w-what?! D-di-n-na?!" surprised the members.

Dina is Hoshi's old childhood friends. They were really close back then, when suddenly Hoshi confess to her about his true feelings. Dina just wants them to be just friends. She don't want them to be on a elationship. Until then, Dina keep herself away from Hoshi. He was hurt, until he met Woozi. He don't want to think about that again.

"hey, guys. how is it?" ask Dina. " may I come in? or am I not allowed? if not can I borrow Soonyoung for awhile?" she ask again, ready to pull Hoshi.

"you can come in" answered Woozi. Hoshi can feel anger in his tone.

"oh, really? but, you all are guys........ and there's many of you. i may be embarrased. so, i think that the best way is borrow Soonyoung to tour me around the company. i'm a trainee here. may i?" she says. Now, Woozi is really angry. He steps forward and leans on her ear.

"are you going to flirt to him? you better not" warn Woozi, then smile. " you may borrow him. right, guys?" he says. The other just not comfirmed whether Woozi really meant it or not. so, they decided to nod, instead of saying anything. Hoshi look down, holding Woozi's small hand. Dina saw it. She steps forward and press her lips against Hoshi. Woozi widened his eyes. Same with the others and aalso Hoshi. Then, Hoshi pull away.

"please, Dina. let's just tour around the company. and remember, don't ever kiss me again" he says, giving Dina a warning. Dina just smiled and they walk around the company.

"that girl really wanna get a punch" mad Woozi. He punch the wall. He was really mad. He punch the wall manytime until blood dripping from his hand. The members run towards him to stop him.

"hyung, stop it" says Dino.

"why would I?" ask Woozi, bandaging his hand.

"if you're mad, you shouldn't let Hoshi tour her. we can tour her, ya know" says Seokmin.

"I bet somethings she wanna say to Hoshi. maybe she apologize? we dunno" said Woozi.

"what if she ask Hoshi for forgiveness and she confess to Hoshi. then, Hoshi still loves her. later, Hoshi break up with you and they went out for a date. after that, they engage and get married. about you, you keep on asking Hoshi to love you back. you keep on bothering him everyday until the day before the wedding. how?" state Wonwoo.

"no, he won't do that to me. if he does, I won't look at his face although I already forgive him. never. don't think that I'm small, I don't have power to bring him down" said Woozi.

"powerful" said Mingyu.

"I will bring him down and let him beg on his knees. that's my promise" said Woozi.