at last

flower

Hoshi was dancing to Mansae in the practice room when suddenly the door open. He turned his face to see who it is. He smile when he see it is the purple haired boy.

"o-oh sorry for disturbing you" says the latter "I'm just wanna take my things" continued the younger.

" nah, it's fine" says Hoshi " you can just stay if you want" jokes the choreographer. He walk towards the younger and hug him.

" hyung- what are you doing?" ask Woozi.

" nothing. just wanna hug you. you look comfortable that i wanna hug you tighter" answered Hoshi.

" let me go. i have something to do right now." says Woozi. Hoshi let him go but he push the younger on the wall. He lean closer to the younger's face and press his lips against him. The younger did not push him but he kiss him back. 'what am i doing here?' thought Woozi.' i'm suppose to be in the studio. not kissing him' thought Woozi again. But he did not walk away. He still there, kissing the other.

They pull away when they heard the door open. They look at the door seeing the other members standing infront the door. Woozi is blushing so hard. He walk away from the group and went into his studio.

"Hoshi..... what was that?" ask S.coups, the leader.

"u-uh......." Hoshi did not reply. He don't know how to answer the older.

" hyung it's a kiss. they're kissing. don't you know that? i thought you know what they're doing. you live longer than us, yet you still don't know that action?" Seungkwan, on the other hand answered for S.coups question.

"of course i know. but they are kissing!" says S.coups.

"coups-yah, it's normal. everybody have their own feelings" says Jeonghan. He rub the older's back to comfort him.

" you're telling me it's normal! they're kissing! my favourite dongsaengs are kissing with each other infront of me! plus, they're guys!" tells S.coups, shocked. He can't believe that his favourite dongsaengs, Woozi and Hoshi are kissing.

" just let them go. they also wanna have some fun" says Joshua at the back.

" hyung, it's true. everybody want to feels happy and have some fun" agreed Wonwoo." it's not just them, me and Mingyu are in relationship too." he says again.

"same with me and Seungkwan" says Vernon.

" jun and i are in a relationship too" says The8. Jun nod beside him. S.coups stand up and facing to the members. There are fires in his eyes.

" you all have a relationship without me knowing?!" ask S.coups. The couples nodded include Hoshi itself who keep silent." but why?" he ask again.

" because we don't want you to kick us out" says Hoshi.

" we also don't want you to hate us" continued Mingyu.

" fine! i accept it. but make sure you all did not get caught, okay" he says. The couples are smilling. At last, they can tell the leader the truth about their relationships.

After their relationships being accepted, Hoshi run towards the studio. He knock the door and wait for the producer to open.

" who's that?" Woozi ask.

" hey, it's me. open the door" he says. Woozi open the door to let the older to come in.

" what happen?" he ask, eyes still on the computer screen. Hoshi pull the chair and sit beside Woozi. He turn the producer's chair so that he's facing him. He holds the younger's hand and tells him everythings that happens in the practice room.

" S.coups accept our relationship" he tells the younger. He can't stop smilling because it was unexpected.

" really? but h-how?" ask Woozi, surprised.

" Wonwoo tells him about his relationship with Mingyu and the Vernon tells about he and Seungkwan's relationship then continued with The8 telling the truth about his relationship with Jun. We all agreed about it and begged S.coups for letting it slips and just accept our relationships. With their helps, we got to hang out together whenever we want.And that's  means a date" says Hoshi happily

" it's a good news! i can't believe it! we don't have to hide our relationships anymore!" says Woozi. He's so happy that he did not realized he kissed Hoshi.

"o-ouh, i'm so sorry. i'm too happy for it. i can't control myself" he says. Hoshi smile at his action and pulls him into his embrace and kiss him on the lips. Woozi kiss him back. They stayed like that for like 20 minutes long when they pull themselfs for air. They laugh at each other. They still can't believe that S.coups accept their relationship. It's an unexpeted event. They hope their relationship will last long until the end of their life.