bae

flower

Hoshi was in the practice room when he heard the door crack open. He look at the smaller male in the mirror. Woozi did not even look at him. He quickly took his guitar and walk away. Hoshi let out a loud groan. He was frustrated. He still feel he needed his bae beside him. He really need that smaller male beside him. He really regret what he'd done that night.

"why are you doing this to me?!" he shout loudly. The members were listening from outside the practice room. Everybody don't know what happen. The only person that knows what's going on is their leader, Seungheol( s.coups ). He look towards the studio. He shake his head and walk inside the practice room with the others following behind him.

"hey" he greet Hoshi. He throws the bottle to him and sit on the chair.

" hey" replys the younger. He catches the bottle pretty well. He put on his new shirt. He sit beside the leader.

" so, how it's going?" ask Seungcheol, eyebrows furrowed.

"mnh, nothing special happens. he did not even look at me" answered Hoshi sadly.

"you know, you shouldn't have made this type of decision. you know that kiddo is simple to get hurt" he says again. Hoshi did not reply, instead he walk away from the leader.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?!" ask Seungcheol. He can't hold his anger with Hoshi's attitude.

" hyung, keep it low" says Hoshi.

" WHAT? KEEP IT LOW?! HAHA, YOU'RE FUNNY HOSHI. ARE YOU EMBARRASED, HUH? TELL ME. ANSWER ME!" he shouts at the choreographer.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! CAN'T YOU STOP BOTHERING ME?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M HURT?! OH YEAH, I FORGOT. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FEELING! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT HE HURTS BECAUSE OF ME?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?! CAN'T YOU FEEL IT?! YOU WON'T FEEL IT. I BROKE HIS HEART, HYUNG. HIS HEART. I WANT TO SEE HIS SMILE BUT I CAN'T CAUSE I JUST BROKE HIS HEART!" shouted Hoshi back.

" if like that, why can't you even give me another chance?" a soft voice that seems to be Woozi's. He was listening to all the conversation between the two leaders. Hoshi walk up to him and definitely kiss him. He pull back and he can feels pains in the kiss. He see his bae was crying infront of him because og him. He hug him tightly.

"i will always have chance for you, my bae. i won't let you go" he whisper in his ear. Woozi sobbed in his shirt. His shirt was wet because of his tears falling nonstop.

"i wanna cry. it's a touching drama between our leaders" says Dino.

"shut up, Dino. don't be too emotional" says Seungkwan.

"you tell him not to be soo emotional? how 'bout you then? you can be emotional but not him? you're so funny, Seungkwan" surprised Vernon.

"hey you twoo stop being lovey dovey" the tallest among them says.

"why are you being sooooooooo busy body. it's their decision to be lovey dovey or not" says Wonwoo.

"i agree with what Wonwoo-hyung's just sid. you can't control peoples" the quiet Minghao says.

" minghao, you better stay away from my way" warn Mingyu.

"oh yeah? so, fine. you too. you better stay away from my way" says Minghao playfully.

"hey, you two shut up. you're spoiling the drama" says Seokmin.

"what happen to you guys? oh god, this is maddening" says Joshua.

"you there, just keep on praying. so that, our maknae did not have the same attitude like those stupids" says Jeonghan.

"i thought you were an angel, Jeonghan-hyung. you even admit that you were an angel from the heaven. but, now i realized that you were more to a D.E.V.I.L" says Woozi, spelling the words devils loudly.

"you better keep your mouth shut" warn Hoshi to his bae.

"now,now. all bae's are being so lovey dovey, while me,Seokmin and Dino are singles. so y'all better stop that right now" says Seungcheol.

"do we still need to practice, choreographer-hyung?" ask their maknae.

"it's depends on my bae. if he wants to practice, we all will. but, if he was too tired, we can rest for the night" explains Hoshi, arms wrappes around Woozi's small waist.

"what type of answer is that, hyung?" ask Seokmin.

"it's a simple answer. so we need to wait for my bae's anwer. if he says yes, we will practice. but if he says no or shake his head, we will take a rest" he explains again.

"are you sure?" ask Mingyu.

"y-yes. so let's see what's his answer will be" says Hoshi. Now, all eyes were on his bae. Woozi's eyes widen. He was so shocked to see all eyes on him. Hoshi chuckled to his bae's cuteness. Woozi look up to him and says something. Hoshi leans closer to his mouth.

Hoshi nodded to the statement before telling the others his bae's answer.He look at the others and tells them." well, it seems like we all gonna have some fun tonight! my bae tells me that we should take a rest!" shouts Hoshi.

"really?!" ask Seokmin, surprised with the answer. Everybody waits for him to answer.

Woozi smiles and answered,"yes." Everybody jumped happily. Then, before their manager come in, they packed their things and go out from the building.

"i'm gonna call the manager and tells him that we will be having fun for tonight" says Seungcheol. He take his phone out from his pocket and dials their manager's number. He waited for their manager to pick up.

"hell-" before their manager could finish his sentence, Seungcheol interrupt.

"manager-hyung, we're gonna have some fun tonight. we were really tired, so......" he pause, taking his breath" can we?" he ask.

"a-ah, sure. i'll inform the CEO first. if he says yes, i will call you back, kay." he hang the call. The members look at him.

" he says that he'll inform the CEO first and let us know if the CEO says yes" he tells them. They waited for about 20 minutes, when suddenly, Woozi's phone ring.'Ak-kinda!~' he pick up his phone and answer the call.

"hello?" he answered.

"Woozi, tells them that the CEO allowed you to go and have fun. but......... there's a but okay, he says that don't go back to late. that's all" he tells him. A smile form on Woozi's face. He look up at them.

"the CEO says...................." everybody were nervous cause they really wanna go out."Y.E.S, YESSSS!" tells Woozi happily. A smile form on each of their face.

They go to Han River and spend their time there, telling ghost stories and some more. Woozi even brought his Canon camera that Hoshi gave to him and his white polaroid with him. He took all the beautiful view that night, even his boyfriend's beautiful side view. Not just that, Hoshi caught him taking his photo so he ask him for a kiss on the lips. He take his phone out and give it to Seungcheol. He ask him to take their photo. Woozi was really embarrased. He hide his red face in his boyfriend's shoulder. They all laugh at Woozi's 'cute' action. Mingyu stared at Wonwoo's face and ask him for a kiss too, but failed. He turn away from Wonwoo, and then turn around again. He's eyes widened. A soft, warm lips was against his. When he open his eyes, it was Wonwoo. The cold guy that he knows very well, was kissing him! Now, he knows why he's bae act all cold, cause he was aware of his surrounding. But unfortunately, Woozi took picture of them kissing. Wonwoo tried to catch him but Hoshi holds him. He was seriously feels sorry to his bae, catching Seventeen's little kiddo who they doesn't expect to be so fast. They were decorating a beautiful moments among themselves + the couples being so lovey dovey.