Patterns

Lost Stars

Jimin's POV

We settled into a pattern during the spring. 

Movie nights were always in my dorm. There are less paparazzi swarming the building, and choosing between Yerin and Bangtan was easy. But on the days where Yerin "could not tolorate any kind of cheesy coupleness that will remind me of my singleness", Jungkook and I were forced back into the Bangtan Boys' dorm. And that's we were one night, The Werewolf Boy playing on the screen.

"Look at that perfection. Song Joongki is so attractive," Jungkook commented, his eyes tranfixed on the close-up of Joongki's face that graced the screen.

I laughed for a second before saying, "I thought G Dragon was the most attractive person for you."

"Nope," Jungkook said, turning to me and giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "That's a title reserved just for you."

From a different room came gagging noises and uncontrolled giggling.

"Guys! You said you would stay under control!" Jungkook whined.

"You said you would keep your cheesiness under control too!" shouted Taehyung.

Jungkook gasped before saying, "I never agreed to such a thing. And I'm not that cheesy!"

"Really? Can you even hear yourself? What happened to those ears of yours Jungkook?" Yoongi said.

I observed their banter with a raised eyebrow. I watched as Jungkook blushed just slightly before turning back to the TV screen and muttering about "everyoe trying to ruin his relationship". I laughed and turned to the screen as well, but not before leaning over rest my head on Jungkook's chest. I saw a blush creep up Jungkook's neck. I fell asleep after that, Jungkook's breathing lulling me away to dreamland.

Dinner was always in the Bangtan dorm. Once upon a time, when Jungkook and I just started dating, it used to be the my dorm. But after Jungkook broke our toaster ("who the can do that?"), we were kicked out. It ended up better this way, with Seokjin there to help. And to be honest, I did burn the scrambled eggs once, and Jungkook... he's a mess.

"Jimin! Babe! Come help me!" Jungkook whined from the kitchen.

I laughed before replying, "You said you could do it on your own this time! Besides, Signal is on TV and I can't miss this week's episode!"

"Yeah but babe that was before I realized that I was going to have to use the stove," Jungkook said.

I didn't have to look at him to know that he was pouting.

"Jimin.... Please.... Just this once," Jungkook whined.

"Shhh! This is important!" I hissed, my eyes still stuck to the TV screen.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in his neck. "Please..."

Without missing a beat, I pushed him off the couch with my foot.

"That hurt! Are you going to heal me or what?" Jungkook said.

The TV screen switched to commercials, and I turned to look at Jungkook.

"Where does it hurt baby?" I said, my voice sweet.

"Will you kiss it better?" Jungkook said, a sparkle taking over his eyes.

"Fine.." I said, trying to prevent the whining I knew would arrive if I refused.

Jungkook moved closer to me before he said, "My lips hurt." He pouted, sticking his lips out towards me.

I rolled my eyes before leaning forward to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Now will you help me with the cooking?" Jungkook said in a confident voice.

I smirked a bit. "Nope."

And with that, I turned to face the TV screen again.

Cuddling and any kind of major physical contact was always at my dorm. Anything more than a 0.2 second quick peck on the lips at the Bangtan dorm resulted in cries of "Don't corrupt our Jungkook!", "Go get a room!", and "What are you doing? Trying to raise the population of South Korea?". 

We always listened to music as well, dancing to the club tracks, cuddling to the ballads. Jungkook and I sang along too, usually off key and loud.

"Is it true? Yes! Okey dokey yo!" I shouted, my voice drowning out the sound of the forgotten TV.\

"Really? Yes! Okey dokey yo!" Jungkook shouted back, his smile covering his face.

"You two need to shut up! Some of us need our beauty sleep!" Yerin yelled. (It should be mentioned that Yerin is louder than one would expect)

I stuck my tongue out at her and said, "You can't make me."

Her eyes positively thundered before she huffed back into her room, swear words and exclamation points following her.

I dramatically fell onto the floor before I proposed that we really do shut up. After all, I lived with Yerin and we were low on coffee. 

Jungkook leaned over to me and kissed me, his weight pushing me onto the couch. He rested his head onto my stomach.

"Stop moving your stomach," Jungkook whined, half asleep.

I raised an eyebrow at him before I replied, "That's called breathing. It I stopped, I would die. Do you want me to die?"

"I guess not," Jungkook said dramatically, shifting his position so now I leaned on him. 

He looked at me and whispered, "I love you Jimin."

I hummed  in agreement, and we fell asleep, two happy, love-sick teenagers.

Author's Note

Hello! It's been a while since I updated; school's really gotten to me. Here's a super fluffy chapter to make up for it though! I hope you all enjoy it~ Please subscribe, comment and upvote! Thanks~