Chapter 7

It's all my fault

The next morning*

Naeun woke up to Chorong sleeping with her head resting on the bed. Naeun smiled at Chorong's cute sleeping face. Naeun moved a stand of hair off Chorong's face that was being blown by her breath. Naeun's smile turned into a frown filled with sadness. A tear fell down Naeun's  cheek onto Chorong's face.

Naeun wiping tear off Chorng's face: I'm sorry unnie, I wish I could be with you forever.

Naeun's frown turned back into a smile when she heard Chorong snoring cutely.  Chorong jumped by the sound of her own snoring and woke up.

Naeun giggled: Good morning unnie.

Chorong smiled while sitting up: Good morning Naeunnie.

Naeun kisses Chorong on the forehead and pats an empty spot next to her. Chorong smiles and sits next to Naeun. Chorong and Naeun sat at the edge of the bed with their legs hanging off the side. Naeun leaned her head against Chorong's shoulder making their heads touch. Chorong rested her head against Naeun's.

Chorong whispered into Naeun's ear: I love you Naeunah.

This made Naeun blush.

Naeun replied shyly: I love you too unnie.

They stayed like this for a couple of minutes when Naeun asked suddenly.

Naeun: Unnie?

Chorong still enjoying the moment: Eungh?

Naeun: Can we go for a walk outside?

Chorong surprised by Naeun's sudden question: Sure. But can you walk?

Naeun tries to stand up but her legs were too weak and fell onto the bed. Chorong caught Naeun.

Chorong: Stay here, Unnie will get a wheelchair.

Naeun protested: No unnie, It's okay. I can walk I'm just no used to it.

Chorong smiles sadly and supports Naeun standing up. Naeun walks a few steps. Chorong lets go and Naeun walked by herself.

Naeun: See unnie. I can walk.

Chorong again smiled sadly. Naeun held Chorong's hand and walked out the room, maybe too quickly.

Chorong: Naeunah! Slow down. You're going to hurt yourself! * being dragged by Naeun*

Naeun slowed down and smiled sheepishly: Sorry unnie, I got too excited.

The two girls walked slowly outside into the hospital park. Naeun breathed in the fresh air.

Naeun exhaling: Ahhhh, It feels so good to be outside.

Chorong glanced at Naeun and saw Naeun happy, which had her happy.

They walk aroun for some time, when Chorong gets a text from Namjoo.

Namjoo: Unnie, We're nearly finished setting up. Just text me when you're nearly home.

Chorong: Thanks Namjoo yah.

Naeun sees Chorong texting someone.

Naeun: Unnie who are you talking to?

Chorong still texting: Just Namjoo.

Naeun suspicious:Why are you texting Namjoo?

Chorong surprised by Naeun's tone: I'm just telling her that we'll be home soon.

Naeun kind of sorry: Sorry unnie.

Chorong: I's okay Naeunah. Let's go back and pack, You're going home today!!

Naeun was happy noe.She didn't like being at the hospital, She was an idol anyway. Naeun wanted to be home with Chorong and enjoying her life, not at the hospital. She didn't like Chorong being worried about her, because it made Naeun worry about Chorong too.

Chorong and Naeun were back at the room packing. Chorong was going through the drawers, when she came across a small box. Chorong knew what was inside and pretended not to see it and closed the drawer quickly.

Chorong: Naeunah? Are you ready?

Naeun: Nearly. You go outside and get a taxi for us unnie.

Chorong nods: Be quick! * and leaves*

Naeun makes sure Chorong leaves so she can get the ring out of the drawer. Naeun had taken the box out of the drawer when she her head started to hurt. She looked around for the medicine but couldn't find it. Naeun felt dizzy and was desperately looking for the medicine, Naeun was crying from the pain and collapsed when Chorong came running in with the medicine.

Chorong: Naeunah! *quickly feeding her the medicine*

Naeun took the medicine and became relaxed after a few moments.

Naeun looked up at Chorong,she looked so vulnerable at that moment.(Naeun)

Naeun still teary: Unnie...

Chorong was crying too: I'm so sorry Naeunah. I didn't know I had the medicine. *embracing Naeun in her arms*

Naeun: H-how did you know unnie? Did Hayoungie tell you?

Chorong: What? *looking at Naeun* No, I overheard you. Sorry Naeunah.

Naeun hugging back Chorong: I'm sorry unnie. I should have told you. I just didn't want you to worry.

Chorong carassing Naeun's back: It's okay Naeunah. As long as you're okay.

Chorong: Do you want to go home now?

Naeun calmed down: Let's go home unnie. *smiling*

Chorong puts Naeun's bag in one hand and Naeun's hand in the other. The two girls head out the hospital and to the taxi waiting for them.

Chorong: Let's go ajjushi.

The taxi leaves the hospital and heads to Apink's dorm. About halfway through the trip Naeun falls asleep on Chorong's shoulder. Chorong was softly carassing Naeun's hair. She takes this moment and texts Namjoo.


Namjoo had recieved the text.

Namjoo to everyone: Unnies, Hayoungah! Chorong unnie and Naeun unnie will be home in 10 minutes!

Bomi: Okay, we're nearly done!

Hayoung sees Eunji struggling to put up a balloon: Unnie, hurry up.

Eunji still struggling. Hayoung couldn't bare to watch anymore.

Hayoung walking up to Eunji: Ehyyy, Unnie. I'll do it.

Eunji sulks because she's too short. Hayoung puts up the balloon.

Eunji: Hayoungah can't you give me some of your height?

Hayoung just laughs and walks away. Bomi notices Eunji upset and goes up to give her a backhug.

Bomi: Aigoo, my Eunji. Did you get upset because you're too short?

Eunji nods cutely.

Bomi laughs and kisses Eunji on the cheek: You're so cute Eunji yah.


Chorong and Naeun arrive at the dorm. Chorong wakes Naeun with a soft kiss on the lips.

Chorong: We're here Naeunah.

Naeun wakes up. She rubs her eyes and blinks twice cutely.

Naeun: Are we here already unnie?

Chorong smiling because Naeun is cute: Eungh.

Chorong and Naeun get out of the taxi.

Chorong: Thank you sir!

Chorong and Naeun were walking up the stairs when Naeun suddenly stops and falls onto the wall making a small whimper come out from Naeun. Chorong catches Naeun just in time before she hurt herself.

Chorong very worried: Are you okay Naeunah?

Naeun clearly exhausted: I'm okay unnie.* Stands back up but collapses back onto Chorong. *

Chorong sighs sadly: Get on my back Naeunah. *crouches down in front of her*

Naeun: No, It's okay unnie. I can go up myself.

Chorong gives Naeun one of her looks. (the one where if you don't listen to her, something bad will happen. It was scary) Do what your unnie says Naeunah.

Naeun pouting: Nae unnie. *gets on Chorong's back*

Chorong: Usha! *holding Naeun*

Naeun tightly hugs Chorong and says in Chorong's ear

Naeun with aegyo: Unnie. am I not heavy?

Chorong: Of course not Naeunah. Lighter than a feather.

She turns her head and kisses Naeun on the cheek: Cutie.

Naeun blushes from Chorong's words. They soon arrive at the door.

Chorong: We're here Naeunah. *crouches slightly so Naeun can get off easily*

Naeun gets off. They hold hands and Chorong pushes in the password.


OMG!!! Only one more chapter to go!!

Hope you like it!!

Thank you!! ^_^