Chapter 5

It's all my fault

The next day...

Chorong had gone to the hospital early in the morning, while Hayoung and Namjoo left to go to their schedules. Bomi and Eunji had got the leader's permission to go on a date.

Chorong called before Eunji and Bomi left:Have fun you two girls, don't go around causing trouble!

Naeun adding on: Have fun unniedle!

Bomi and Eunji wave and are out the door.

Bomi smiling eagerly: Today is our day Eunji yah. We'll go shopping and eat budaejjigae. I'm so excited.

Bomi jumping around like a dog while Eunji forced a smile.

Eunji unenthusiasticly: Yeah me too...

Bomi notices Eunji's mood and stops jumping.

Bomi going around to give Eunji a backhug:What's wrong Eunji yah??

Eunji still expressionless: I'm just worried about Naeunnie and Chorong unnie...

Bomi: I am too... Hayoungie seems so scared... *takes a deep breathe in and exhales* But today is the day where we forget about all our worries and have fun! * turning around to face Eunji giving her best smile*

Eunji's face had brighten up from Bomi's words: You're right Bomi yah. Let's just have fun today!

They exit the hospital and get a taxi.

Bomi: Ajjushi, to Hongdae please.


At the hospital Chorong was feeding Naeun her lunch.

Chorong asks in her best baby voice: Is it good my Naeunnie?

Naeun nods and smiles.

Naeun: Of course it is unnie. Mostly because my unnie is feeding me.

They giggle and play around. After lunch, Naeun had fallen asleep. Chorong was staring at Naeun with her sparkling eyes when Chorong got a call from her manager.

Chorong picks up the phone: Hello? Oppa?

Manager clearly not happy:Yah!!

Chorong pulls the phone away from her ear startled; What's wrong oppa? Why are you yelling?

Manager calming down a little: How come none of you`girls called me? The accident is all over the news.

Chorong finally realising: Sorry oppa. It was just so hectic yesterday *glancing at Naeun to see if she was still sleeping*

Manager sighs:I was worried about you girls. Are you ok? Is Naeunnie okay?

Chorong glancing at Naeun again: I'm okay and Naeunnie is just resting at the hospital. She's sleeping right now.

Manager sighs of relief:I'm glad you girls are okay. How long will Naeun have to stay there for?

Chorong: Only a couple of days.

Manager: That's okay *a short pause* Chorong ah remember that you have a schedule later so be ready when I come to pick you up.

Chorong: Oh right, I nearly forgot. Thanks oppa I'll be ready.

Manager: Oh Chorong ah. What hospital are you in?

Chorong: Ummm... Seoul hospital. The big one.

Manager chuckling because of Chorong's cuteness: Thanks Chorong ah. See you later.

Chorong: Nae oppa.

Chorong hangs up. She turns to Naeun sitting up and smiling.

Chorong: Naeunnie, You're awake?

Naeun smiles and nods.

Naeun: Was that manager oppa?

Chorong: Eungh. He said he'll pick me up later because I have a schedule later.

Naeun sees Chorong's bandaged hand.

Naeun: Unnie what happen to your hand?

Chorong surprised and hid her hand:Oh it's nothing

Naeun suspicious: It doesn't look like its nothing. Unnie what really happened?

Chorong: I told you its nothing, I just hurt it in the accident.

Naeun angrily: Unnie stop lying*she was yelling* Your hand was perfectly fine yesterday when I saw you and now you have a bandage aroundd your hand? Just tell me what happened!! Or don't you trust me anymore Unnie?!

Chorong was yelling too: I don't want you to worry!

Naeun was standing up in front of Chorong, looking into her eyes with tears forming.

Naeun: Please... I don't want you getting hurt. *her voice softer*

Naeun clutched her head in pain and groaned quietly. Chorong worried stood up to embrace her but before she could do that Naeun fainted onto the be making it squeek.

Chorong frightened: NAEUNAH!!! *shakes Naeun* Is there anyone there? I need help!! Naeunah, wake up!

The doctor came in and immeadiately grabbed the oxygen mask and put it on Naeun and startedd to put oxygen through it.

The doctor sighed: What happened Chorongssi?

Chorong was crying: We were arguing about this *shows her hand* When she just fainted.

Doctor: Did she yell?

Chorong nods.

Doctor whispers to himself: I told her not to yell.

Chorong heard this: *sniffles* Why not doctor?

Doctor: It's because. *he stops and remembers the promise her made with Naeun. Even though it wouldn't matter because Chorong already knew* He starts again: It's because she's still recovering and still too weak.

Chorong: Oh...

Doctor: She'll be okay know and wake up in a few hours. * the doctor leaves*

Chorong: I'm sorry Naeunah...*while carassing her still beautiful face.

Naeun didn't wake up until Chorong had leave. She had gotten a message from manager to come out. She stood up to leave when Naeu woke up.

Naeun: Unnie, where are you going?

Chorong: Oh Naeunah you're awake? I have to go schedule now.

Naeun was sad. She pouted her lips and asked with aegyo.

Naeun: Do you have to go Unnie? Can't stay with me?

Chorong felt bad for some reason: I'm sorry Naeunah, I'll be back soon. I'll call Hayoungie and Namjoo to come as soon as they finish.

Naeun getting upset: Hhmph, You're so mean Unnie.

Chorong smiling because Naeun is too cute: I'm sorry Naeunah. I have to go. Bye I love you *half out the door*

Naeun in a sad voice: I love you too Unnie

Chorong left and Naeun was left all alone.


Bomi and Eunji were in the taxi and excited like little kids.

Bomi pointing at a dakbal(chicken feet) resturant outside the window: Wow that looks so delicious!

Eunji: You always look at food Bomiah *laughs in disbelief*

Bomi: Ajjushi, can you stop here?

Driver stops car. Eunji gets out of the car. Before bomi leaves she pays and says.

Bomi: Thank you! Drive safely!

Eunji looks at Bomi and smiles: Aigoo, my Bomi is all grown up now. *pats her bottom*

Bomi likes it: Of course, I'm practically and adult now *smiles proudly*

Bomi and Eunji laugh.

Eunji: Where should we go Bboma?

Bomi looks around for a moment and spots a budaejjigae resturant.

Bomi points to the place: There! There!

Before Eunji could even see where Bomi was talking about. Bomi grabbed Eunji's hand and dragged Eunji with her.

Eunji was surprised: Where are we going Bboma? *she asked with a smile*

Bomi: You'll see..

Eunji was dragged along for a couple more meters, when they arrived at the resturant. Eunji finally realises and laughs.

Eunji: Aigoo my Bomi wanted to eat budaejjigae?

Bomi nods cutely

Eunji laughs at Bomi's cuteness: Oh okay. I'll buy today!

Bomi smiles widely

They enter the resturant and sit down on a table near the window. Bomi orders immeadiately.

Bomi: Ajjumma! Can I get 4 servings of budaejjigae?

Ajjumma: Sure!

Eunji surprised by how much Bomi orders: Yah Bboma are you sure you can eat all of that?

Bomi: Of course! That's not even alot.

Eunji: Hahaha. Fine, but you have to eat all of it and not leave half of it like last time.

Bomi reassuring her girlfriend: Don't worry Eunji yah and last time was because I too much before.

Eunji just smiles.

They waited for a couple of minutes, when the budaejjigae came out.

Ajjumma: Budaejjigae is here.

Bomi's mouth open. She breathes in the smell of it: Ommo...

Eunji: Lets eat!

Bomi and Eunji at the same time: Jalmeokgetssmnida.

They start inhaling the budajjigae.

Seeing Bomi eat made Eunji smile automatically. Because of her schedules, Bomi hadn't been able to eat properly. Bomi and Eunji ate without a word. Bomi glanced at Eunji to see if she was eating but she saw Eunji staring at her.

Bomi: Aren't you eating?

Eunji: I am, but watching you eat makes me fulll.

Bomi smiles: You should eat too Eunji yah.

Eunji nods and starts eating. They ate again until all the budaejjigae was all gone. Bomi and Eunji had finished eating.

Bomi: Ahhh. I'm so full. *pats full stomach* Because of you Eunji yah, I think we're going to have a baby.

Eunji cracks up: Yah don't say that so freely. People will think weird stuff. *slaps Bomi's arm*

Bomi smiling: A food baby Eunji yah.

They stand to leave. Eunji is standing i front of the counter to pay when she pulls out her wallet.

Eunji: How much is it?

Cashier: 55000 won.  *Eunji pulls out the money.*

Bomi amazed at Eunji adulty side: Kkkyahh. That's why you have to date a girl with money.

Eunji finished paying and putting her wallet back in her bag: Isn't a good thing you're dating me?

Bomi smiles and nods: *kisses Eunji on the cheek* Definately.

Eunji: Let's go. *holds Bomi's hand and walks out the resturant.*

They walk aroung Hongdae for a while when Eunji finds an arcade.

Eunji taps Bomi tugs her arm without looking away from the arcade: Bboma, Let's go there.

Bomi turns to Eunji: Sure, Let's go

They enter the arcade. Eunji spins around on the spot taking in the scene.

Eunji: This is heaven.

Bomi laughs: Do you like games that much Eunji yah?

Eunji still mesmerised by all the games: Uh huh.

Eunji discovers something.

Eunji: Bomi yah, lets play that *points to dancing game.* Eunji grabs Bomi's hand and takes her to the game. Bomi finally sees what it is.

Bomi: This? Are you sure? I'm too good at this though*shows off her moves*

Eunji laughing at Bomi: Hahaha. Don't be so sure Boma. My dancing has improved a lot.

Bomi the show off: We'll see. Loser buys dinner? How does that sound?

Eunji: Call!

Bomi and Eunji step onto the games pad and pick the same songs for a fair game. The songs starts and  both's competativeness rises up. During the middle of the song Bomi glances over at Eunji's screen and sees Eunji beating her. Bomi tries to cheat but gets caught.

Eunji: Bomi yah stop trying to cheat *shooing off Bomi*

Bomi acting innocent: I'm not. My arm just slipped.

The game finishes and the two girls' scores show up on the screen at the same time. Eunji had beaten Bomi by 50 points. Bomi is shocked. Eunji sees that she won and laughs.

Eunji: Hahaha! I won?! *even Eunji couldn't believe she won*

She sees Bomi dumbfouned and gives her a hug.

Eunji: That's what you get for trying to cheat.

Bomi's eyes never leaving the screen: B-but How?

Eunji: Let me guess I'm a better dancer than you?

Bomi finally looks away from the screen: Let's play another game. This one's rigged *grabbing Eunji's hand and pulling her away from the "rigged game"*

Eunji smiling: Okay, Okay.

Bomi and Eunji played for over two hours and they were starting to get hungry. Eunji's stomach growls.

Bomi laughs: Are you hungry Eunji yah?

Eunji patting her stomach: Yeah...

Bomi checks her phone. It was past seven already: Eunji yah let's go. It's already past seven. *puts phone back in pocket*

Eunji: Really? Wow time flies spending time with you Bomi yah.

Bomi kisses Eunji on the cheek as a thanks for the compliment: Come on, let's go Eunji yah. I'll buy you meat.

From the sound of meat Eunji's face brightens up. The two girls arrive at a BBQ place. Bomi orders Eunji's favourite, beef brisket.

Eunji touched by Bomi: My girlfriend knows everything about me.

Bomi: Eat a lot Eunji yah.

The food comes out and they start to eat. Bomi and Eunji were having a great time when Eunji's phone rings. Eunji could hear the phone but couldn't find it. She looks around for her phone.

Bomi finds it: Here *hand phone to Eunji*

Eunji: Thanks

She swallows the food in and answers the phone. It was Namjoo. But before Eunji could even talk Namjoo talks.

Namjoo: Unnie please come quickly! *clearly something wrong* Naeun unnie is gone.

Eunji finally gets to talk: What dissappered?! Okay okay. We'll be right there.


Sorry for the delay :( . This chapter took so long for me to write.

Probably because I was too lazy. :P

What do you think happened? Where do you think Naeun went?

Thanks for reading!! Please comment your thoughts on the story. ^_^