Chapter 1

It's all my fault

Naeun had already finished packing her bags and was waiting for her girlfriend. She was taking forever, so Naeun decided to scare her. Naeun waited outside the door. Chorong had finished packing and came out.

Chorong: Naeunah! I'm finished. Let's go!! *Chorong looks around*

Naeun jumps from behind Chorong and gives her a backhug.

Naeun: Rrrrraaahhh! *give backhug*

Chorong screamed in her dolphin voice: OMO!! Naeunah.

Naeun laughs while not letting go: Unnie what took you so long. I was waiting forever.*gives a kiss on Chorong's Cheek* Let's go unnie.

Chorong finally calming down: Sorry Naeunah. Let's go

They walk out of the dorm hand in hand. Chorong sits in the driver's seat and Naeun sits in the passenger seat. They both put on their seatbelt and Chorong started up the engine

Chorong: Let's go Naeunah!!

Naeun smiling: Let's go unnie!!

Chorong and Naeun were heading to the airport for Jejudo for their first anniversary. The rest of the members were at their schedules so they weren't able to say goodbye.

Naeun staring at Chorong driving because she looked so beautiful: Unnie?

Chorong concentrated on driving and not able to take her eyes of the road: eungh?

Naeun still staring at Chorong: What are we going to do when we're at Jejudo?

Chorong taking her eyes off the road to reply: Don't worry Naeunah. It's a surprise. Chorong replied while giving Naeun a kiss on the cheek.

Naeun Giggling because she's excited: Okay unnie.


That moment went by in a flash.

An out of control car suddenly came from the other side of the road and into Chorong's lane. The car hit Naeun's side of the car, sending it flying across the road.

Their car was spread out across the road.

Chorong groaned and crawled out the car. Chorong around still dazed and saw Naeun still in the car unconcious and bleeding.

Chorong screamed: Naeunah!!!!!

She quickly grabbed her damaged phone off the ground and dialled 119

Chorong: Hello? My girlfriend was in an accident and she's not moving and bleeding so much. *Chorong broke into tears* Please... please come quickly.

Chorong got off the phone and ran over to Naeun.

She shook Naeun and screamed while crying: Naeunah! Wake up - please.

Naeun groaned and said in a weak voice:Unnie...

Chorong carassed Naeun face with the back of her hand.

Naeun tried to move but winced in pain. Her head was bleeding. A lot.

Naeun holding in her pain to talk: Mmph

Chorong wiped the blood off Naeun's face with her sleeve

Naeun: Unnie.. I love you

Chorong in a soft and caring voice: I love you too Naeunah. Don't move, the ambulance is coming.

Naeun tried to breathe, her head was getting heavier:

Chorong whispered while carassing the back of Naeun's hand: I'm sorry

Naeun: Unnie... please don't leave me. I need you

Chorong: Of course Naeunah, I'll never leave you.

Naeun and become unconcious again.

Chorong crying again: please stay with me Naeunah. I need you more...


The ambulance came and inside Chorong was holding Naeun's hand begging Naeun to wake up.

Chorong crying: Naeunah please wake up.

Chorong pleading the paramedics: Please save her... please.

The paramedics were doing all they could.

A paramedic: We're doing all we can miss. But she's in critical condition so we'll have to see how she does at the hospital.

They arrive at the hospital and Naeun is immeadiately taken in for surgey.

The same paramedic from before: Please wait outside here miss. We'll save her.

Chorong was left outside and started crying.

Chorong lost her strength in her legs and leaned onto the wall for support.

Chorong slid down the wall into to her knees and started mumbling to herself inbetween her cries: It's all my fault... It's all my fault. It's all my fault.


So that was my first chapter. ^_^

Please comment down below your opinions.