Chapter 6

It's all my fault

Bomi is confused: What?! Disappeared?! Who?!

Eunji in a hurry: No time to explain, hurry up! *she says while standing up to leave*

Bomi still confused: O-okay, Let's go. Ajjumma cheque please!

Bomi pays and goes outside. Eunji had already caught a taxi. Eunji waves at Bomi to hurry up. Bomi gets into the taxi.

Eunji: Ajjushi, can you go to Seoul hospital please and step on it.

The taxi sets off and Bomi finally gets to ask.

Bomi: Eunji yah, what happened?

Eunji shaking: N-namjoo and Hayoungie went to see Naeunnie. But when they arrived Naeunnie w-wasn't there. They asked if anyone saw her but noone knew. They checked the toilets too, but Naeunnie was g-gone...

Eunji turning around to face Bomi, holds her hands and says shakily: W-what if something is w-wrong with Naeunnie?

Bomi pulls her into a warm hug and whispers into her ear: Don't worry Eunji yah, Naeunnie will be fine...

The silent ride took around 10 minutes. When they arrived Eunji got off first and Bomi payed while getting off.

Bomi: Thank you, drive safely

Bomi and Eunji ran to Naeun's room. They opened the door and saw Hayoungie and Namjoo walking around restlessly.

Namjoo saw Eunji and Bomi and ran up to them.

Namjoo: Unnie...

Eunji: Did you find her?

Namjoo shakes her head.

Eunji sighs: Let's go find her.

Bomi, Eunji, Namjoo and Hayoung all leave to go look for Naeun.

Bomi: Let's split up and look for Naeunnie.

Eunji, Namjoo and Hayoung nod in agreement. They all split up into different directions.

Bomi: NAEUNAH!!! Aish, where is she? NAEUNAH!!!

Hayoung: NAEUN UNNIE!! NAEUN UNNIE!!! SON NAEUN!!

Hayoung runs around looking everywhere. But when Hayoung was about to turn around and go back. She finds Naeun sitting under a tree with her head in her knees, crying. Hayoung sighs of relief when she sees Naeun. She walks up to her and sits down next to her.

Hayoung: What are you doing here unnie? We were so worried.

Naeun sniffles and looks up at Hayoung.

Naeun: Hayoung ah. *pauses* I'm sorry... * cries into Hayoung's arms.

Hayoung is confused but still comforting  her friend: Unnie, why are you sorry?

Naeun still crying in Hayoung's arms: I'm so sorry.

Hayoung lifting her friend up: Unnie... You know you can trust  me.

Naeun sniffles and starts explaining: The doctor came to check up on me after Chorong unnie left and her said my condition has gotten worse. And he doesn't know...

Hayoung looking at her friend in the eyes.

Naeun starts again: He doesn't know when I will die. He said that no medicine could stop it. I could die tomorrow, I could die next year. He says that I would only get worse if I tire myself.

Hayoung holds her tears and brings Naeun into a hug.

Hayoung patting Naeun's back: It's okay unnie. We'll be here for you.

Naeun: Please don't tell Chorong unnie. Please. I beg you.

Hayoung: I won't unnie.

The two friends stay like that for over thirty minutes.

Hayoung asking carefully: Do you want to go back now unnie?

Naeun nods in Hayoung's shoulder.

Hayoung lifting Naeun off her shoulder: Are you sure?

Naeun nods. She tries standing up but collapses onto Hayoung.

Hayoung: Be careful unnie, * holding Naeun's hands* Here hold onto me.

Naeun slowly stands up with the help of Hayoung.

Hayoung supporting Naeun: Let's go unnie.

Hayoung and Naeun walk slowly back to the room and find Bomi, Eunji and Namjoo sitting restlessly.

Eunji sees the girls first and stands up: Naeunah! * walks up to her* Where were you? Do you know how much we were worried about you. Turns to Hayoung. And you! Why don't you pick up your goddamn phone.

Hayoung smiles apoligetcally: Sorry unnie.

Eunji sighs: Are you okay Naeunah?

Naeun says unconvincingly: I'm okay unnie. I just went out for some fresh air.

Eunji sighs: That's okay then.

Naeun walks to the bed and sits down tired.

Naeun: Sorry unnidle, I know you were on a date together.

Bomi: That's okay Naeunah. As long as you're safe. Naeunah aren't you tired? You should get some sleep.

Naeun yawning: A little.

Namjoo's phone rings. She checks the caller ID. It was Chorong.

Namjoo answers the phone: Hello? Chorong Unnie?

Chorong: Namjoo yah, can you come out? I bought some stuff for Naeunnie.

Namjoo: Nae unnie.

Chorong: Bring Hayoungie too.

Namjoo: Nae unnie. *She hangs up*

Namjoo standing up: Hayoungah let's go. Chorong unnie bought something.

Hayoung: Sure.

Namjoo: We'll be back unnies.

Bomi and Eunji nod.

Hayoung and Namjoo leave.

Naeun was sleeping. Eunji brushes a strand of hair off Naeun's face.

Eunji: So beautiful...

Bomi: Yeah she is beautiful... But my Eunji is more beautiful.

Eunji blushes and hits Bomi on the shoulder playfully: Yah...

Bomi pretending like its nothing: What. You know you like it. *sneaks a kiss on Eunji's cheek*


Hayoung and Namjoo see Chorong waiting by the car, with only a cake.

Namjoo getting closer to Chorong: Unnie, why did you call us when there's nothing to bring?

Hayoung agreeing: Yeah Unnie.

Chorong brings them together: The reason I brought you two out, is because of me and Naeun's anniversary. You know because of the accident and Naeun being in hospital *Chorong spoke this like it was nothing but inside it was stabbing Chorong's heart* I was planning to give a surprise to Naeun when she discharges tomorrow.

Hayoung swallows hard the secret.

Namjoo: That sounds like a great idea unnie. But why did you call us.

Hayoung nods in agreement.

Chorong sighing and getting a little pissed off at Namjoo's comments.

Chorong clenching her teeth: If you would just listen Namjoo yah, then I would tell you.

Namjoo scared by the leader's tone: S-sorry unnie.

Chorong smiling because the maknaes were too cute.

Chorong brightning up: I need you girls' help, and I thought that the maknae would be good at this.

Hayoung and Namjoo lean in to listen.

Chorong: Tomorrow Naeunnie would be discharged and I will be with her to take her home. You girls need to prepare everything before me and Naeunnie come. I will buy everything, so you girls just need to set p the decorations.

Hayoung and Namjoo nod in understandment.

Chorong: You can get Eunji and Bomi's help if you need to. Okay? Do you get it.

Namjoo's smile is silled with excitement, while Hayoung's smile is filled with worriedness. They walk back with the cake. While they were walking back Namjoo notices Chorong's bandaged hand. She didn't want to ask Chorong so instead she asked Hayoungie.

Namjoo nudges Hayoung and whispers so the leader can't hear: Yah, Hayoungah. Do you know what happened to Chorong unnie's hand?

Hayoung shakes her head forcefully in surprise: N-no unnie, I don't know.

Namjoo glances at Hayoung and Chorong suspiciously: Okay...

They arrive at Naeun's room.

Chorong opens the door: Surprise!

Bomi and Eunji shoosh the leader and point to a Naeunnie sleeping. Chorong realises and  walks quietly into the room. Eunji moves so the leader can sit next to Naeun. Chorong nods a thanks to Eunji. Bomi sees the cake and jumps with excitement.

Bomi trying to be quiet as possible: Unnie. *points to the cake* Can I?

Chorong nods with a grin on her face.

Bomi, Eunji, Namjoo and Hayoung go outside to eat the cake. Bomi mouths a 'thank you' while leaving. Chorong smiles back and laughs at the member's childishness. Chorong carasses Naeun's face withthe back of her hand and smiles when she hears Naeun snoring.


The rest of the members where outside in the cafeteria digging into the cake Chorong bought. Namjoo glances at the members if they saw Namjoo put a bunch of cream on her fingers. She sneaks behind Eunji. But Eunji had already seen what Namjoo did and put cream on her own hand. Just before Namjoo was going to do it. Eunji turned around and wiped the cream on Namjoo's face.

Bomi, Eunji and Hayoung all laugh. Namjoo got upset and wiped the cream on Bomi's face.

Bomi, an evil smile forming on her face: You shouldn't have done that Namjoo yah.

Hayoung secretly scoops some cream and smears it on Eunji's face.

Eunji surprised: Yah!! You're dead Hayoungah.

The members run around wiping cream on eachother's faces. Chorong went outside to see what all the noise about and sees the member's playing around. A motherly smile forms on Chorong's face.

Chorong: Yah! you girls!!

But the member's couldn't hear only Bomi could.

Bomi: Yah!

The members turn around and see the leader standing with her arms crossed. They immeadiatelty become polite.

The leader just smiles: You girls go home and wash up.

The members look at themselves and laugh at the state they're in.

Chorong: I'll stay with Naeunnie.

Eunji still laughing: Are you sure unnie?

Chorong nods.

Eunji: Let's go *grabs Bomi's hand and start to walk out.

Chorong: Call me when you're at home!

Bomi calls back: Nae unnie!

The members leave and Chorong walks back to a still sleeping Naeun. She sits down next the Naeun. Chorong stares at her for a long time when a ring interrupts. Chorong picks up the phone. It was Bomi.

Chorong: Eungh Bboma? Did you get home safely?

Bomi: Nae unnie. The maknaes are sleeping and Me and Eunji are about to shower.

Chorong joking: Are you girls going to shower together?

Bomi not joking: Maybe???

Chorong just laughs.

Bomi worried about the leader: Unnie are you sure you're okay staying there. Aren't you tired?

Chorong: I am tried but someone has to look after Naeunnie.

Bomi sighs: Unnie, call if you need anything, I'll be in the shower with Eunji.*making a joke to brighten up the mood*

Chorong laughs: Bye Bomi yah.

Bomi still laughing at the other end: Bye unnie.

Chorong hangs up the phone and goes back to staring at the sleeping Naeun. But before she knew it Chorong was fast asleep next to Naeun.


Nearly done with the story!!

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!

Happy 5th anniversary for Apink!!!

Did you guys listen to the fansong yet? Isn't it beautiful? I cried listening to it. :(

Also congratulations for Eunji's solo debut!! The album is so good!

Thanks for reading. please comment your thoughts on the story.

Thank you!! ^_^