Chapter 2

It's all my fault

The rest of the members had heard the news and came as quick as possible. Eunji was the first one to see Chorong. She ran over to Chorong with Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoungie following behind.

Eunji: Unnie!! Are you okay??* Pats Chorong's back*

Bomi and the rest had caught up with Eunji.

Bomi: Where's Naeunie??

When Chorong heard Naeuns name she started to cry again.

The members became more worried. This time the maknae Hayoung spoke up.

Hayoung: Unnie is Naeun unnie okay?*on the verge of tears*

Chorong shook her head still not lifting her head. Tears fell from Namjoo and Hayoung's eyes, but Bomi and Eunji stayed strong for Chorong. Bomi and Eunji held hands hoping Naeunnie would be okay.

The members waited for over 6 hours for the operation to be finished. Chorong had fallen asleep of exhaustion from crying so much.

The doctor came out.

Namjoo lightly nudging Chorong: Unnie the doctor is here.

Chorong woke up immediately and ran over to the doctor.

Chorong desperate for Naeun to be okay: How's Naeun? Is she okay? Can we see her?

Doctor calming Chorong down: The patient is okay and the operation went well. She will only have to stay for a couple of days to recover.

Chorong relived, burst into tears again: It's all my fault. It's all my fault.

Eunji: No unnie, It's not your fault

Hayoung suprisingly calm: Can we go see her doctor?

Doctor: Yes you may, but please refrain from making too much noise.

Bomi: Thank you doctor.

Chorong and the members follow a nurse to where Naeun's room is. When Chorong sees Naeun she starts to cry again.

Chorong: Oh Naeunah. I'm so sorry, It's all my fault

Naeun was still sleeping from the medication.

Eunji: Unnie! I said it's not your fault.

Bomi holding Eunji's hand: Eunji yah let's leave her alone with Naeunie. *Leaves room*

Namjoo half out the door: Call us when she's awake... Please Unnie... and it's not your fault.

The members hadd left the room and Chorong was left alone with Naeunnie. Chorong was holding Naeun's hand and crying in her chest. Chorong looked at Naeun, she couldn't believe how beautiful a person could be in so much pain. Chorong leaned in and kissed Naeun on the lips.

She leaned back while whispering: I love you Naeunah...

Naeun had woken up and returned the kiss

Naeun: I love you too unnie...

Chorong suprised: Oh Naeunah your awake? Are you feeling okay *carassing Naeun cheek*

Naeun: Of course Unnie. Can you come in bed with me *Moving over to make space for Chorong*

Chorong: Of course Naeunah. *Climbs in hospital bed with Naeun*

The two were touching noses and their lips centimeters away. Naeun was staring into Chorong's dark and beautiful eyes. Naeun softly kisses Chorong on the lips. Chorong smiles and returns the favour. Naeun's hand was under Chorong's shirt carassing her smooth back. Chorong shivered from the touch. Chorong arms were around Naeun's neck, her hand slowly rubbing the back of Naeun's neck. After laying in Naeun's comfortable arms, Chorong had fallen asleep.Naeun carassed Chorong's face and a tear rolling down her cheek

Naeun: I'm sorry Unnie...


What do you think happened to Naeunnie??

If you're curious. Just wait and see in the next chapter. ^-^

THANK YOU.