Chapter 4

It's all my fault

Naeun: See! This is what I thought would happen if I told you guys.

Naeun stood up to go after Hayoung

Naeun: Hayoungah!! *Naeun's head starts to hurt*

Namjoo: Unnie you can't go. You're too weak! *holding back Naeun*

But Naeun keeps pushing and she feels dizzy.

Namjoo not giving up: Please unnie, you're sick.

Naeun: Move Namjooyah*she was crying* Please... Hayoungie is too young.

Eunji finally speaking up: I'll go after Hayoungie, Naeunah you just stay here.

Eunji leaves to go after Hayoung.

Naeun collapses back onto the bed from th pain and sobs. Bomi and Namjoo comfort her.

Bomi patting Naeun's back: It's okay Naeunah, Hayoungie won't do anything stupid *Shares a glance with Namjoo hoping she won't do anything stupid.


Meanwhile Chorong had arrived at the dorm, she was sitting leaning against the wall in her and Naeun's room. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Chorong was angry, angry at Naeun for not trusting her and mostly angry at herself for getting Naeun into this situation.

Chorong started screaming and yelling: YOU DUMB GIRL!!! YOU STUPID GIRL, PARK CHORONG!!

She punched the mirror in her room and it shattered. She didn't realise the pain until Hayoung came into the room. Chorong's hand was bleeding.

Hayoung surprised : Unnie, what are you doing?

Chorong: Ha-hayoungah...

Chorong started to cry again but into Hayoung's arms

Hayoung almost crying comforted the leader.


Naeun had fallen asleep and Eunji had come back from looking for Hayoung. She couldn't find her.

Bomi: Did you find Hayoungie??

Eunji shakes her head.

Bomi sighs: Where could she have gone to?

Namjoo worried: What should we do about Chorong unnie? If she finds out... that wouldn't be good.

Eunji: We'll just have to ty and keep it a secret from her...

  Silence.....

Bomi remembering something: Namjoo yah, you should go home and rest, you have a schedule tomorrow.

Eunji remembering too: Yeah, Me and Bomi will stay here tonight.

Namjoo: Are you sure unnie?

Bomi and Eunji at the same time: Of course. * they share a grin*

Bomi: Go home and rest.

Namjoo standing up and grabbing her bag: Thanks Unnidle.

Namjoo leaves the room. Bomi and Eunji look at eachother. The older girl starts talking first.

Bomi: You know Eunji yah... we've been going outfor a while and we haven't done anything special together yet. I was thinking, do you want to go on a date tomorrow, you know since we don't have schedules tomorrow.

Eunji not sure about it: I don't know Bomi yah. Naeun's hurt and we have to look after her.

Bomi using her aegyo:  Please Eunji yah.

Eunji: Sorry, but maybe later.

Bomi turns around pretending to be angry: Hhmph. Fine be that way

Eunji couldn't resist Bomi's cuteness, noone could. That's why she fell for Bomi the first time.

Eunji giving up: Fine, fine. We'll go on a date tomorrow.

Bomi immeadiately turing around: Atssa *kisses Eunji on the cheek*


Choron was still crying.

Chorong: It's all my fault Hayoung ah. *looks at Hayoung* what do I do if she' gone?

Hayoung placed her hands on the leader's shoulders and made her look into Hayoung's eyes.

Hayoung: Don't worry unnie, Naeun unnie will never leave you.

Chorong calmed down from the maknae's words.

Chorong asked like a baby: Are you sure Hayoung ah?

Hayoung nodded and sat Chorong down onto the bed.

Hayoung concerned about Chorong: Unnie is your hand okay?

Chorong shook her head

There were cut in her skin and blood on the floor.

Hayoung sighed: Let's get this room cleaned up and take you to the hospital. That made Hayoung look like the oldest. After Hayoung cleaned up she took Chorong to the hospital. While Hayoung was waiting outside for Chorong. Bomi had left to go to the toilet. Bomi saw Hayoung staring at the floor.

Bomi: Hayoung ah, what are you doing here?

Hayoung said soullessly: Nothing unnie.

Bomi sat down next to Hayoung..

Bomi: Are you okay Hayoungah?

Hayong nods her head.

Bomi lifts Hayoung's head to look at her. There were tears in Hayoung's eyes.

Bomi shocked to see the maknae crying, Which she never did: What's wrong, urri Hayoungie?

Hayoung sitting up to sit opposite Bomi: Is Naeun unnie going to be okay? *she was crying now* What if she never gets better?

Bomi pulled Hayoung into a hug: Naeunnie willl be okay Hayoungah * Hayoung's hair* Don't worry.

When Hayoung calmed down Bomi lifted Hayoungie off her shoulder and asked quietly

Bomi: You feeling better now

Hayoung nodded while wiping her tears.

Bomi relieved: Good. Now can Bomi unnie please go to the toilet, she's busting.

Hayoung smiled: Yes Bomi unnie can go to the toilet.

Bomi said while standing up to leave: Thanks Hayoung ah, Bomi unnie will be back.

Bomi had come back and sat back down next to Hayoung.

Bomi: Now can Hayoung please explain why she left before?

Hayoung avoided Bomi's gaze.

Hayoung stuttering: I-I just went to see if Chorong unnie was okay.

Bomi looked and Hayoung not believing her story: Really?

Hayoung: Yes unnie don't you believe me?

At that time Chorong came out from the room with bandages around her hand.

Bomi surprised to see Chorong at the hospital: Unnie. What are you doing here I thought you left awhile ago.

Chorong hides her hand before Bomi could see it: Oh just had to talk to the doctor about something. The gullible Bomi believed her.

Bomi: Then you should get going with Hayoungie and rest.

Chorong: Thanks Bomi yah. Look after Naeunnie for me? *her eyes filled with sadness* Holds Bomi's hand and squeezes it.

Bomi reassuring the leader: Don't worry unnie. *Bomi smiles her best eyes smile*

Chorong smiles back and leaves with Hayoung


Wow! A long Chapter!

How do you guys think about it? Are you looking forward to Eunmi's date?

Thanks for reading ^_^