Chapter 10.

It's all my fault

Time skip 2 days….

Eunji lightly shakes the sleeping leader. “Chorong unnie…. Wake up. We have to go for the interview.” Chorong stirs for a while and opens her puffy eyes. The leader had not been able to sleep and had only cried for the past few days. Without Naeun she felt empty. “I’m getting up” Chorong croaked. “Do you want me to help to wash up???” Eunji asked with worry. Chorong smiled lightly “Thank you Eunjiyah.” Chorong hadn’t been able to eat properly or wash and this was the first time she was going out after the incident. Eunji helped the oldest wash up while the maknaes and Bomi helped with breakfast. The member’s breakfast was solemn and quiet. Suddenly the maknae spoke up. “Unnie, are we going to disband?” This question made the unnies freeze. Silence engulfed the dining room. Namjoo reached over to hold Hayoung’s hand. The 93 line exchanged glances and glanced at the frozen leader. “Hayoungah…” the leader finally spoke up. “We will not disband. But will just take a break for a while… Is okay with you?” Chorong spoke to the members. Everyone nodded in agreement.

The members were in the car to the interview and everyone was nervous especially Chorong. “Will you be okay Chorongah?” The manager asked. Chorong nodded. Eunji spoke up “Don’t worry oppa, Chorong unnie has us.” The manager only sighs sympathetically. “Thanks Eunjiyah… Good luck.” The members exit the van following the guard.

Cameras flashing. Questions thrown at the members.

The members could only walk with their head down, holding onto each other’s hands. The members are finally standing in front of the podium. The members give a reassuring look to the leader and it begins. Chorong clears and starts speaking. “We have brought you here today to announce the future promotions of Apink after the passing of one of our members. First of all we would like to thank our Pandas that have supported us through this and leaving supportive messages.Through this happening us, Apink have learnt that our members are the only ones we have for each other. In our hearts and the panda’s hearts Apink will forever be six members, Because of the passing of our member…. Son Naeun….*sniff sniff*” Chorong pauses at the name of Naeun. Chorong steps back not being able to hide her tears. Eunji steps up while the members care for Chorong at the back. “Because of the passing of our member Son Naeun. Apink will be having a short hiatus to have time together with Naeun’s family and Apink together. We thank you for your consideration and to the pandas… We will miss you as much as you miss us. So don’t worry because Apink will be back in no time. Apink will go on for a long time no matter what.” Eunji looks at the members and smiles. “Thank you.” As soon as Eunji finishes talking the questions start being thrown again.

The members walk back to the van where the manager is waiting for them. “You did well guys, especially you Eunjiyah.” Eunji replies quietly. “Thanks oppa…” The ride back to the dorm was quiet and solemn.

When they arrive back at the dorm Eunji secretly throws signals to Bomi. Bomi nods in understanding and signals the maknaes too. Bomi counts down quietly. “WHO ARE WE???” The members reply “APINK!!!!” Chorong jumps at the sudden loud noise and realises what is happening. “AND WHERE ARE WE???” The members reply again “THE PLACE WE DREAMED OF!!!!” Chorong breaks down in happy tears. If it wasn’t for the members Chorong would have not been able to go through this. “ Yahhhang. You scared me.” Chorong starts laughing “Thank you girls…” Bomi replies stubbornly “I already know that Chorong unnie.” The members all laugh together.

Even though that Apink is only five now, Just remember that Apink will always forever be six.

 

 


A/N

Sorry for the long wait. I was delayed because of my lack of inspiration and school work.

I hope you enjoyed this story!! Thank you to the commentors! You guys have been a great help. ^_^

P.s I was thinking of doing a short fanfic of IOI since I love them and since they're time together is coming to an end. Please comment your thoughts! And Vote for IOI in the best new female group for MAMA! Because they deserve it!!