Waiting for Kookie - Vlog

Bae and his bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!!!

It's been a while right? :) I'm back with this story wohoo~ I updated the Taekook and Yoonmin tumblr ( 10.19// from page 3 ) so if you want you can check it out now or later ~

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Hello everyooooooone!!! It’s me Tae and welcome to my first vlog wohooo! Come here for a hug.”

 

With wide open arms Taehyung moved forward to the camera and pretended to hug the object, which resulted in only his chest being shown to the viewers. Then he stepped back, smiling so brightly that his mouth could tear apart but he didn’t mind at all because he was so happy that finally he had time to make this video.

 

“I know, you had to wait a little bit longer than you were supposed to but you would never imagine how much I struggled to learn more things and improve my knowledge just to make you the best first vlog ever. Jimin tried to teach me everything but in my opinion at one point he gave up on me and stated that I’m beyond hope. Thinking about it, I should take revenge on him because if Yoongi hyung and Jungkook wouldn’t be patient with me, my whole plan would fail. Jiminie, (he looked behind the camera with a piercing gaze and small frown on his forehead) I will definitely get my vengeance.”

 

He even pointed at the boy who was standing in the corner, waiting for his cue to step into the picture but he couldn’t hide his smile hearing his friend’s childish behaviour. Jimin thought that he didn’t do anything wrong and with innocent eyes he blinked at the other.

 

“Guys, you might think I’m crazy but actually my little evil friend is here. Come here Jimin and say Hi to them.”

 

He grabbed his camera and turned around to show the walking Jimin, whose hair was blonde now, and invitingly waved to him to sit down on his bad. Then, when Jimin was seated comfortably and cozily, he put the camera back on its place (a.k.a the tripod) and let his friend greet everyone.

 

“Hello, Taehyung’s viewers! It’s been a long time, right? But all in all, finally this dude acquired the appropriate technology knowledge and is ready to shine. However, I’m sure you guys might assume how impossible the situation was if I (he pointed to himself) couldn’t resist this boy, and we are aware that he becomes an idiot when it comes to 21st century technical stuff. Sometimes I don’t even know how he can function in his daily life…I’m really thankful for Jungkook because…”

 

Taehyung slapped his palm on Jimin’s mouth stopping him from further rambling. He already exposed himself and his disabilities but he didn’t want to get more humilated than he felt. Of course he knew that Jimin would never hurt him but he still had pride, right?

 

“Okay, okay that’s enough. Thank you my friend for being this kind all the time”
He protracted his voice, making it honey sweet, and angelicly smiled at Jimin while he sent with his eyes that he would definitely “kill him” after today. He removed his hand immediately as he felt that behind his back the other was pinching his thin skin and he was never fond of hurting himself carelessly.

 

“All in all, the reason for today’s vlog is non other than to susprise Jungkook at the airport because finally he is coming back from Los Angeles after two weeks. If you read my tumblr you might see his posts next to mine”

 

“And certainly you could read his endless whining and crying too. Oh Jungkookie, I wish you were here”
Jimin quoted from one of Taehyung’s tumblr posts just to mock him as good friends do. He was aware of how sad his friend was during this short but also long time (because these two were unseparable since the day they first met and a short trip was like a ride to hell for them). But Jungkook would be here less than two hours so he could really give himself a chance to tease the other and pleasantly watch as his face becomes redder.

 

“Shut up, Jimin!”

 

“Do you remember our private messages? Kookie is so y in his tanktop. LA makes him hotter than he already is….how can this be possible? with one hundred heart eyes emojis.”

 

“Oh, seriously bro…just shut up! Wait…what are you doing now? Hey Jimin…no…hey nooooo”

 

Taehyung reached out to prevent the other but he was too late because Jimin was already leaning forward with a naughty expression on his face and showed to the world their private messages with Taehyung’s embarassing posts which were all pointing out that the pain was real.

 

Taehyung held onto the trouble maker’s waist and pulled him back until he landed on his back but Jimin was just giggling at him with his remarkably cute way. And even though Taehyung was ready to punish him, Jimin couldn’t stop the urge and shouted out:
“You are such a er for him, Tae!”

 

Jimin was laughing until tears came out and he enjoyed the victory which belonged to him thanks to his amazing skills and smart brain. When he started to calm down, that was the moment when he realised that the silence was too big and nothing happened. Taehyung didn’t tickle him or slap his , how he usually let out his “frustration” on him when they fooled around a lot. No, just silence and this was really suspicious when it came to them.

 

He looked up to see that Taehyung had folded his legs and tilted his head one side as he judged him with his eyes like those kids who were ready to throw the best prank on their friends. Jimin tried to read him or figure out what was in his head just to make sure he could avoid the impossible but he had to give up and ask the question which was sitting on his tongue now, ready to jump out.

 

“What??”

 

“Nothing Chimchim…it’s really nothing but suddenly…I mean, somehow I’ve just remembered something very-very interesting.”

 

When Taehyung noticed that he gathered Jimin’s attention he put out his best trump card and flashed the past from the other’s life.
“Do you remember when Yoongi hyung went to a family vacation where you couldn’t go because you were sick as hell but convinced him to just go?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Well, do you remember when you were texting me at o’clock in the night just to tell me how much you missed his touch and even just his presence. You said his breathing would be enough and would calm you down if you weren’t horn…”

 

He couldn’t finish his sentence because the next moment Jimin literally jumped at him making both of them fall from the bed with a loud thump and shortly thereafter he was gasping for air. Jimin was attacking him cruelly, ruthlessly not missing any spot where Taehyung was sensitive and tickled him until he was begging to be released (because laughing and screaming won’t touch Park Jimin’s heart right now).

 

“Ok-Okay…I’m …I’m shor…I’m sorry just please….please stop it!” Taehyung tried to squeeze out the words between two breaths (he was hiccuping now thanks to that idiot who was pressing him to the floor) and thankfully Jimin spared his life and let him go.

 

“Just know I’m an angel becaue I stopped here today.”

 

Taehyung was panting as he gripped his chest which was moving up and down from the heavy breathing but hearing his friend didn’t stop him from giving him a gentle kick. From now on he wouldn’t let his guard down because Jimin could be really dangerous if he wanted.

 

“You have such small hands but your fingers can be killer.”

 

“Thanks, Yoongi loves them.”

 

“Urgh, gross!”

 

“Why? It’s not like I should be ashamed of it, I could tell you some really exciting stories, if…”

 

“WAIT!” Suddenly panic flashed acrossTaehyung’s face making Jimin worried that he accidentally hurt him.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong? What is it? Are you in pain?”

 

“No….the camera!!!”

 

They exhanged a knowing glance and jumped up from the ground and faced the object which unfortunately might have shown the entire scene from before (and it actually did) not to mention that it recorded their chatting too. They totally forgot that although they are alone in the room without their men (sometimes they just refer them like this when they meet up), the camera was still there and going on.

“Oh my god…. Delete this! Do you hear me, Tae?”

 

“What? No way.”

 

“No, no… Yoongi will kill me if he sees this. He will totally kill me if he finds out what I almost spilled out.”

 

“You know Jimin, that’s life. Moreover, if I’m roasted I can’t let you out of this. We are going down together”

 

“Taetae…please…” Jimin broadened his beautiful brown eyes which transformed him into a lost puppy and he even put out his best aegyo, however the other was unbending as he witnessed his friend’s helpless attempts.

 

“Your followers will love this Jimin.”

 

“Please remind me why we are friends.”

 

“Guys, you love stuff like this, right? Write me in the comments section and I will unveil the Yoonmin duo for you” He winked to the camera and started laughing at Jimin’s misery.

 

 

 

 

The next moment Taehyung was already in a car or to be more accurate he was in the back seat with the camera in one of his hands and his phone in the other one.

 

“We are heading to the airport right now with Yoongi hyung’s assistance. Do you want to inaugurate my channel? I know that you made your appearance on Jimin’s practice videos so be fair”

 

The camera was focusing now on the row seat where Yoongi was driving and Jimin was sitting next to him while he was fiddling with the radio to choose the most acceptable station for their background music on their way. Yoongi looked into the rearview mirror and above his black, thick framed glasses as he measured Taehyung, like he was doubting what to do. Jimin noticed the hesitation as he finally glanced up but figured out very soon that Yoongi only waited for the right occasion. They reached a crossroad where the light was red, prompting the car to stop.

 

Yoongi looked around then he turned towards Taehyung who was tolerantly waiting for him the whole time. “Hello it’s Yoongi. Nice to meet you guys. Let me apologise beforehand fore these dorks because your brain will be expressly damaged by the things which you will hear.”

 

“Heeeeey!”

 

But Yoongi just showed his back and focused on the green light which allowed them to go to their destination. While he was driving he ignored Taehyung’s indignation with a fatherly smile. He knew how agitated Taehuyng was about this opportunity just like how easily he was hyped up by everything. The boy loved enjoying and exploring life so when he got a possibility he wasn’t afraid to hold onto it. They got along well and not only because Jimin, ergo his best friend, was his boyfriend. They shared the same views in some parts of life and had meaningful talks about how people should live it or how easily people waste the small beauties of nature.

 

Taehyung always looked up to Yoongi, sometimes getting mesmerized by the man’s extensive knowledge and leisurely attitude. It was almost impossible to make Yoongi mad, his only weakness was when someone hurts his family and loved ones but besides this he was pretty chill. And it’s not the he didn’t care because Yoongi actually really cared about everyone around him. Jimin shared so many stories about him: how Yoongi wasn’t able to sleep for nights whne one of his friends ended up in the hospital because of an accident, how he was boiling from anger when he first saw a hate comment under Jimin’s video and how sometimes Yoongi just secretly looked out for everyone. Taehyung once even told Yoongi that he was thankful for him that he found the way to Jimin’s heart because he could be sure that someone would protect his friend who was really sensitive deep inside.

 

“Everyone, please ignore this old man. He has no idea what he is mumbling. By the way, during this drive we will answer some of your questions which you sent me earlier. I chose those ones which were related to Jimin or Yoongi too, plus those which might interest so many people. Let’s start with the first question.”

 

He unlocked his phone and scrolled through the message he got from his followers. Taehyung couldn’t answer all of them because life happens and one day to the other he can be super busy. In this model industy you have to be always open and ready even if they call you at 1 a.m for a five hour later photoshoot. That’s why he decided to answer some of them this way.

 

“Okay here we go. Taehyung oppa when was you first kiss? I’m 22 years old and I feel ashamed that I’ve never dated anyone. Do you think it is strange? By the way I love your blog. First of all, thank you so much for loving my blog and I will start with the second question because I think it’s really important to let you know that it’s totally okay. You shouldn’t be shy about it, I’m sure your time will come too. One day, out of nowhere when you don’t expect it, there will be someone who will steal your heart and make you the most special person in the entire world. So yeah it’s totally okay. And about my first kiss hmm…I think I was in middle school?”

 

“Your first kiss was when you were 12 with that girl from chemistry class who always let you do the experiment instead of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter