Busy Day - Vlog

Bae and his bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!

As always thank you for your patience and support. I was on a vacation last week and unfortunately the hotel's Wifi connection wasn't that great so I couldn't upload this chapter :( I arrived home yesterday night, so I tried to update it as soon as I could. Of course this chapter belongs to last week, which means this week there will be another chapter on Friday/Saturday :) I won't skip this week because of that don't worry ~

I won't drag your time more, enjoy the chapter ^^/

_____________________________________________________

 

 

Taehyung’s big eyes and nose appeared in the camera from the low angle as he turned it on. Not caring anything about the image which he might show to the world, forgetting that after all he was an ulzzang who sold clothes online for companies- surprisingly he only looked funny rather than ugly. He received many comments about that little mole on his nose which was visibly only from this position. Jungkook always loved it and hinted many kisses on it, however it seemed there were other people who appreciated it besides his boyfriend.

 

Lifting up the camera to give better view to his followers and those random people who accidentally came across his channel, finally the boy occurred in the frame properly. His snapback being worn in the opposite way, letting the boy’s forehead breathe and exposing his strong eyebrows – it matched with his style perfectly. The bag was bouncing on his shoulder while he was walking and the camera was slightly trembling between his hold in that way.

 

“Hello everyone! Today we are having a busy day so I decided that I’ll grab you with me and give you a glimpse of my life. Sounds exciting, right?” Smiling directly to the lenses, the wrinkles around his eyes deepening, Taehyung passed by a family whose children were waving at him. Copying them and making a fun face to the youngest one, with brighter mood he turned right on the corner and focused on his talk again.

“We’ll start our day by visiting someone special in the hospital then we’ll head straight to work where I want you to meet one of my friend. He’s older than me and a little bit more experienced in this whole model world but he’s one of my great friend and….Ah, we’re already here.”

 

Turning back the camera to finally zoom in the enormous hospital which front people were waiting for their taxis, nurses and patient were smoking and chatting calmly outside in the great weather. Entering the building without asking anyone for information or guidance, Taehyung headed to the elevator carefully. He kept filming the ground in a fear that someone will call him out for being rude or scold him to bring the object here and breaking any rule. When he realized that no one joined him there and was completely alone, he showed his reflection as he neared his the big mirror which covered one side of the lift.

 

For a second he squinted by the closeness, giggled from his childish mistake and stepped back while he readjusted the cap on his head. “Guys, I’m not sure if you’re aware of what happened or if you followed Jimin’s tumblr – all in all, our lovely Yoongi ended up in the hospital two days ago. He had pain around his stomach area and felt nauseous all day until Jimin convinced him to come here. The doctors found out that they had to operate him and remove his appendix for simple health reasons. Fortunately it’s a common thing, nothing too serious, therefore he was in good hands and everything went well. However Jimin reacted like the world ended and oh gosh, Yoongi’s room is….well, you’ll see.” Laughing at the joke which only he understood at the moment, within seconds the lift rang, warning that he arrived at the wanted floor.

 

His Puma black and white shoes were visible again, being focused and unfocused from time to time as the camera tried to decide where to zoom as the boy was moving. Knocking on a door where a little paper was attached with Min Yoongi’s and Lee Sunggyu’s name written on it, the boy stepped into the amicable room.

 

Two beds were facing to each other in the two different sides of the light yellow room. On one side the bed was empty, the rustled sheets showed that somebody was resting there earlier, the missing spot was probably still warm since it hadn’t been long that Sunggyu left his place. On the other hand, under a thin blanket, being surrounded by various flowers and balloons, Yoongi was laying conveniently with Jimin sitting at the lower part of his bed. Both men snapped their heads up to Taehyung’s arrival – Jimin greeted him like a brother who didn’t see his family member for ages, while Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he skeptically stared the man’s camera.

 

“Why did you bring that stuff? Do you want to announce my misery to the world?”

 

Blinking twice at the man, innocently nearing him, Taehyung put the camera under the older man’s nose “Your life is a misery, what would be new?”

 

“HEY!” Jimin slapped him on the back, all the sweet feeling from earlier disappearing as he scolded the boy. Yelping from the stinging sensation, his skin burning under the touch, Taehyung jumped back while he heard Yoongi’s devilish laugh.

 

“Great job Jiminnie!” The couple high fived with a comradely grin on their lips, without words patting each other’s head for make the arriving boy suffer.

 

“You’re so cruel.” Pouting with puppy eyes, he drew out the chair under the bed and seated next to Yoongi’s torso. The other looked better than he last saw him, the color came back to his face with the healthy redness on his cheeks. His eyes were filled with life and in all, Yoongi just seemed well.  “How are you doing? The last time when we were here with Jungkook, you couldn’t even recognize us from the soporific. Jimin said you were fine but I also had to listen his rumbling about what kind of big hero you’re.”

 

Snorting at this, knowing very well how his lover could exaggerate even the smallest things when it came to him, he could easily imagine. He received a call from Jungkook yesterday, the boy was apologizing for not being able to visit him today by Taehyung’s side and kindly asked about his whereabouts. The man also mentioned how scared he was when he first got the call from his his boyfriend because in his panic, Jimin was barely able to talk properly and actually cried from nervousness. It was adorable at a certain point how much Jimin loved him and how much he appreciated Yoongi’s presence in his life.

 

“Don’t be jealous Taetae, just because my boyfriend is actually strong man who survives everything.” Fondly looking up at the boy whose head sank into the pillow, not being able to resist, Jimin ran his fingers through the man’s locks. It wasn’t as smooth and soft as it was usually, Yoongi had to skip his shower because of the scar and was only able to bath with a wet towel and Jimin’s help. The man was complaining about it a lot, whining how he wanted to go home and take a big bath with his bath bombs and oils. Sadly he had to wait more for this wish since he had to stay here for four another days.

 

“Excuse me, what did you say? My man is stronger than Hulk, hell, last time when you visited us he even worked out with Yoongi on his back and lifted him like he was in the gym.”

 

“Oh gosh, don’t even mention that. Jungkook should learn how to enjoy freedom more rather than spending his time with dumb-bells and other weird equipment. I swear, I have no idea what he is talking about in the studio – he says some random English name for the leg machine which arrived a month ago.” Sighing tiredly, rubbing his head by just recalling their last conversation about fit lifestyle, Yoongi shook his head. He was exhausted just by thinking about following the man’s workout routine which the kid was obsessed.

 

“I don’t really mind, his muscles flexes under my fingers well. It’s so y when the veins pop out, makes me want to and…”

 

“TAE! This is a hospital, keep your dirty things home.” Flicking his friend’s forehead, Jimin gave up on the boy. Those two never knew what it meant to censure the info.

 

“Okay, okay. Anyway now that I show that our Yoongi is doing good….”

 

“I’m not yours, kid.”

 

Not flinching by the remark, still talking like nothing happened “…I’ll say our goodbye here and meet you a little bit later.” Turing the camera around, the couple puzzled for a second as the attention settled on them and questioningly stared their friend.

 

“What?” Mouthing to him, Taehyung wanted to cry. He and Jungkook might be weird but these two could be as dumb as they were.

 

“Say goodbye, I’ll turn it down.”

 

“Oh!” Leaning to Yoongi, nuzzling close to him, Jimin said his farewell with a big smile while his love was grunting a goodbye too. Before the screen went dark, Jimin quickly pecked the man’s cheek and laughed out loudly by his flustered state.

 

 

 

 

When the camera again, Taehyung was getting his make up done. His hair was messy, his bang being pushed to the side while pink and green locks decorated his brown hair. He wore a big hoodie and loose pants which was hanging on his hip. His style was a mixture of hippie street fashion and professional high fashion, something which brought the fame to the brand which asked him to model them.

 

“Hello guys, we’re back! And on my right..”  -  showing the working makeup artist who blushed from the camera – “… this is Hyejun. We actually worked together before and believe me, she’s the queen of contour. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter